Community > Posts By > AaronzDad

AaronzDad's photo
Sun 08/30/09 07:39 PM
Well, she is Twenty nine. Young enough not to worry about.
she have a sister?happy

Heck JT you have trouble just getting out of bed!
What makes you think you're going to make it to JAKARTA?!?!

laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh

AaronzDad's photo
Sun 08/30/09 07:30 PM

So what's her screen name there Pol? We all wanna see too!!

bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile

AaronzDad's photo
Sun 08/30/09 07:24 PM
So how old is this gal Pol?

I always get the scam letters from some teenager in the Philippines

AaronzDad's photo
Sun 08/30/09 07:18 PM

Wow Pol... methinks thou protesteth too much! :P

Now you gotta tell us all who she is so we can check out her profile!

bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile

AaronzDad's photo
Sun 08/30/09 07:02 PM

Hiya Myss ! drinker
Sorry to hear about the bday fiasco.

Don't worry Pol, you know how women like to rush these things.

AaronzDad's photo
Sun 08/30/09 06:54 PM

Hiya JT drinker

How's your weekend?

AaronzDad's photo
Sun 08/30/09 06:50 PM

I never bother replying to any of those overseas letters. I just assume they're all scams.

Even if they're not it isn't as if I'm actually going to be meeting any foreign ladies ya know?

I see zman was shining around a little yesterday or day before. Where the heck has HE been??

AaronzDad's photo
Sun 08/30/09 06:32 PM

Wow, I'd be really pissed if I were in her shoes.

So where'd this gal find you? On here? Or some other social site?

AaronzDad's photo
Sun 08/30/09 06:19 PM

Holy crap! Just reading back a little here - Myss got really screwed over on the bday party deal huh? That's messed up.

AaronzDad's photo
Sun 08/30/09 06:16 PM
LOL

So how the heck did you find her? Or did she find you?

AaronzDad's photo
Sun 08/30/09 06:10 PM

I hear ya there. They don't care though - some of them are legitimately looking for American husbands - if you can call that legit...

but a lot of them are just scammers from somewhere in Nigeria looking for suckers to send the damsel in distress some cash

mail order brides. what a racket.

AaronzDad's photo
Sun 08/30/09 06:05 PM

Jakarta?? You getting snared by some scammer?? Ain't you a little smarter than that??

AaronzDad's photo
Sun 08/30/09 06:00 PM

Hiya Pol drinker

I had a pretty good weekend. Did a couple easy jobs yesterday then relaxed with friends and had a cigar or two.

Not much happening today, more relaxing and reading. Worked on the car briefly but it's dang chilly outside so I came back in.

How about you? What's new and exciting?

AaronzDad's photo
Sun 08/30/09 05:51 PM

Mornin' Kiddies!

Anyone around?? huh

AaronzDad's photo
Fri 08/28/09 05:59 AM

............................................................................................................................................
............................................................................................................................................
..............madmadmadmad..................mad...................mad.........madmadmadmadmad.........madmad......
...........mad................mad...............mad...................mad...................mad...................madmad......
........mad......................mad............mad...................mad...................mad...................madmad......
......mad..........................mad..........mad...................mad...................mad...................madmad......
.....mad............................mad.........mad...................mad...................mad...................madmad......
......mad..........................mad..........mad...................mad...................mad...................madmad......
........mad......................mad..............mad...............mad.....................mad...................madmad......
...........mad................mad...................mad...........mad.......................mad...................................
..............madmadmadmad.........................madmadmad..........................mad...................madmad......

..............madmadmadmad..................mad...................mad.........madmadmadmadmad.........madmad......
...........mad................mad...............mad...................mad...................mad...................madmad......
........mad......................mad............mad...................mad...................mad...................madmad......
.....mad............................mad.........mad...................mad...................mad...................madmad......
........mad......................mad..............mad...............mad.....................mad...................madmad......
...........mad................mad...................mad...........mad.......................mad...................................
..............madmadmadmad.........................madmadmad..........................mad...................madmad......

AaronzDad's photo
Fri 08/28/09 05:57 AM
" I do not work and love to travel. i hope to find someone to take care of me and pay for our trips."

Aside from being lazy, unemployed and a mooch, you sound fine.

From the stories I've heard that describes 75% of the guys on these sites.
ohwell

AaronzDad's photo
Fri 08/28/09 05:55 AM

Mornin' Kiddies!

Well Aaron just headed off to school. Got the house to myself now.
It's strange how different it feels immediately. Aaron used to be gone for days at a time with his friends but that wasn't any big deal. Now knowing he's gone gone it's a completely different thing.

Kinda bittersweet ya know?

Hope everyone has a great Friday!
drinker drinker drinker

AaronzDad's photo
Tue 08/25/09 11:01 PM

Wow! Something in her cell phone apparently makes Myss prone to run-on sentences!

Just popping in to say hello and g'nite.

See ya kids!

drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker

AaronzDad's photo
Mon 08/24/09 09:55 PM

You too Star

Catch ya later!

drinker drinker drinker

AaronzDad's photo
Mon 08/24/09 09:46 PM

Just as well, it's closing in on midnight here and I need to head upstairs.

1 2 11 12 13 15 17 18 19 24 25