Community > Posts By > AaronzDad

AaronzDad's photo
Sat 11/14/09 05:59 PM

#3,9 and the last one. Never seen a bird like that before!
Check it out AD! Tell me if that ain't an odd duck!

Yes Pol, that is the rare "North American Striped Shoulder" bird...
Known for it's demanding ways and nice chest plumage

pitchfork pitchfork pitchfork pitchfork pitchfork

AaronzDad's photo
Sat 11/14/09 05:57 PM
I think the best of the bird pics is the black and white one of the crane standing - the fourth one from the end.

The bird shots aren't as engrossing as some of your nature pics.

AaronzDad's photo
Sat 11/14/09 05:49 PM
What a demanding woman! Wants to be perved every few minutes!

Sheesh...

AaronzDad's photo
Sat 11/14/09 05:41 PM

Hey Pol didja catch that?

She's flipping us the bird!

AaronzDad's photo
Sat 11/14/09 05:33 PM
Mornin' Kiddies!

Is it Friday yet?

AaronzDad's photo
Fri 11/13/09 09:31 PM
"Hey out ther Not muts 2 saw... I'am a happy and smiling girl, how looks for the man of my live... Sow if you are out ther, with i hope you are, well then feel free 2 right me"

The Romulan translators are on their way, Captain.

Could this be the perfect response to my redneck profile??

AaronzDad's photo
Fri 11/13/09 09:30 PM

JT what the heck is Pol crabbing about?? We're in here chatting and HE says we don't talk enough??

huh

AaronzDad's photo
Thu 11/12/09 08:11 PM

Tomorrow IS Friday you ninny! rant

And show us the apples! pitchfork

AaronzDad's photo
Wed 11/11/09 08:32 PM

Me too!

And I was working on Wednesday's schedule all day and still couldn't get it straight.

Weird

AaronzDad's photo
Wed 11/11/09 07:29 PM

Is it just me or does it seem like it should be closer to the end of the week already?? Sheesh...

Hope everyone is having a great week!

drinker drinker drinker

AaronzDad's photo
Wed 11/11/09 07:28 PM
"my desire is your desirer"

That's her headline. What the samhill does that mean??

AaronzDad's photo
Tue 11/10/09 06:29 PM

Mornin' Kiddies!

What's everyone up to?

Just breezing thru to say hello

See ya!

drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker

AaronzDad's photo
Mon 11/09/09 10:15 PM

They're already playing Christmas songs on some radio stations and in some of the stores. Bleah! I'm sick of it already.

Every year it seems winter comes a little earlier and lasts a little longer. I need to move I think. ohwell

Gotta get some shut-eye here. Catch ya later Nvr - don't be a stranger!

See ya JT drinker

AaronzDad's photo
Mon 11/09/09 09:57 PM
Hiya Nvr!

Doing just dandy up here in the great white north. Weather in the 50's and 60's all week so I ain't complaining.

How about you? What's new and exciting?

AaronzDad's photo
Mon 11/09/09 09:44 PM

Hiya MGB drinker
This all started out as kind of a rebellion against all the nonsense on these forums. Now it's just a place where semi-normal people hang out and have semi-normal conversations.

So are you going hunting this year JT? I'm not a hunter/fisherman at all. TOO dang much work - I'll just hunt through the frozen section down at the grocery store.

AaronzDad's photo
Mon 11/09/09 06:11 PM

Mornin' Kiddies!

Wow, business is dead dead dead. Not a good way to start the week lemme tell ya.

Hope everyone else is doing well!

drinker drinker drinker

AaronzDad's photo
Sun 11/08/09 11:28 PM

............................................................................................................................................
............................................................................................................................................
..............madmadmadmad..................mad...................mad.........madmadmadmadmad.........madmad......
...........mad................mad...............mad...................mad...................mad...................madmad......
........mad......................mad............mad...................mad...................mad...................madmad......
......mad..........................mad..........mad...................mad...................mad...................madmad......
.....mad............................mad.........mad...................mad...................mad...................madmad......
......mad..........................mad..........mad...................mad...................mad...................madmad......
........mad......................mad..............mad...............mad.....................mad...................madmad......
...........mad................mad...................mad...........mad.......................mad...................................
..............madmadmadmad.........................madmadmad..........................mad...................madmad......

..............madmadmadmad..................mad...................mad.........madmadmadmadmad.........madmad......
...........mad................mad...............mad...................mad...................mad...................madmad......
........mad......................mad............mad...................mad...................mad...................madmad......
.....mad............................mad.........mad...................mad...................mad...................madmad......
........mad......................mad..............mad...............mad.....................mad...................madmad......
...........mad................mad...................mad...........mad.......................mad...................................
..............madmadmadmad.........................madmadmad..........................mad...................madmad......

AaronzDad's photo
Sun 11/08/09 11:27 PM

Mornin' Kiddies!

Txs what the heck were you gonna ask? You can't start something like that and just leave it hanging! :P

Don't worry about killing the thread - we all just pop in and say hello whenever we have time.

Gotta run again, catch ya later folks!

drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker

AaronzDad's photo
Sun 11/08/09 09:01 AM

Gator boots are nice and comfy!

And they're durable too!

Don't forget the matching belt JT.

AaronzDad's photo
Fri 11/06/09 08:03 AM
"If you have children too, great. The more the marry!"

Didn't that guy in Utah get sent to prison for just this?

1 2 5 6 7 9 11 12 13 24 25