no photo
Fri 11/16/07 05:28 AM
fubar sucks monkey azz

(((((((Cat)))))))) mornin gfflowerforyou

no photo
Fri 11/16/07 05:22 AM
it is indeed a great day, a most wondrous magnificent spectacular fantastical daybigsmile bigsmile

no photo
Fri 11/16/07 05:14 AM
((((((((Dream sis))))))))) Mornin sweetsflowerforyou flowerforyou

(((((((Laura))))))) gf Mornin flowerforyou flowerforyou

no photo
Fri 11/16/07 05:12 AM
Not sure yet Tiger but its damn sure not NY..I hate it here. I have a case of wander lust and a dream to just in my car and go, where ever I finally stop would be my new home..but fate has a way of changing that..which I don't mind either

no photo
Fri 11/16/07 05:05 AM
I cannot imagine living in a warmer climate, I really do prefer to have my seasons as I have known them my whole live, just preferably not in NY.

no photo
Fri 11/16/07 04:57 AM
Supposed to get snow showers today and snow fall amounts of 1-4 inches tonight.I love winter!!

no photo
Fri 11/16/07 04:54 AM
I will be spending it with family, I am not head cook, but will be helping my sister who is.This is most likely the last holiday I will have with my Gram and it is my last Thanksgiving at home with family.

no photo
Fri 11/16/07 04:48 AM
They grow so fast :cry:

no photo
Fri 11/16/07 04:47 AM
good Morning (((((((Sage))))))flowerforyou flowerforyou
good morning ((((Tiger))))flowerforyou

no photo
Fri 11/16/07 04:46 AM
Always safe here DKWflowerforyou :heart:

Many hours spent here, in reflection and though, anger and hurt, jo and peace, much love flows within these pages here.....a home to weary and lost souls like us:heart:

no photo
Fri 11/16/07 04:44 AM
ahhh my beauties ...Abra has been pondering I see..I do so love his ponderings.

I shall sit upon the bank of the crick and rest my ample bottom for a bit, conjuring words from the brilliant skies and snow laden clouds...

no photo
Fri 11/16/07 04:41 AM
Morning Don

no photo
Fri 11/16/07 04:40 AM
As soon as it does some snowing sis I will snap a few pics with the web cam for you.

Ahh and the morning ramble is done, the thanks to last nights readers is done..I feel so very accomplished this morning...as if nothing can stand in my way today.

no photo
Fri 11/16/07 04:39 AM
Have you ever felt such a joy that you could barely contain it inside of you??I love moments like that as I have had them few and far between since I was 17.The last month I have had this joy in my life, that even during some very sad moments it kept me sane and though I felt horrible sadness at the same time I felt such joy, comfort and warmth.I have all sorts of reasons for this joy , a big part of it is really and truly stepping into the light, no longer dwelling in the darkness or even the shadows for that matter.Another part of my joy I will not publicly discus, some matters shall remain private, just know that they cause me unending joy.Another reason for my joy was the interesting twist of fate I have had, meeting, really communicating here and by phone with Vanessa.Vanessa truly brings a great deal of joy,peace and serenity to me, moments when I am in distress she seems to know with out even having spoken to me and she just shines her love and light upon me,I've noticed..I sit back and watch a lot and read the threads very closely, that she has this effect on many people here,she reaches out to people and wraps them in her warm and loving embrace.She is truly an amazing person, a force that drives and inspires me in so many ways.She is my sister/mother in spirit and soul, she truly understands me, and so few do.I do so love you Vanessa and we shall meet in person one day soon.I just wanted to share my joy and perhaps in sharing it spread some to someone who needs it.In love and Light my dear onesflowerforyou :heart:

no photo
Fri 11/16/07 04:29 AM
I have clear skies, with snow clouds off in the distance..simply breath taking

no photo
Fri 11/16/07 04:25 AM
((((((((Sis))))))))))) Morninflowerforyou

no photo
Fri 11/16/07 04:25 AM
Thank you everyoneflowerforyou

no photo
Fri 11/16/07 04:24 AM

Katie..it is indeed a future song, many of my pieces start as just a simple poem but turn into lyrics before my very eyes and ears.

no photo
Fri 11/16/07 04:22 AM

just dancin this morningbigsmile

no photo
Fri 11/16/07 04:21 AM
Cloudy..I work from home so you'd have to work too