Community > Posts By > VKidd

VKidd's photo
Fri 02/22/08 06:57 PM
Ohhh...I am so sorry...God bless you and your family in this horrible moment.brokenheart

VKidd's photo
Fri 02/22/08 06:55 PM

laugh Were all cousins in kentuckylaugh LOLlaugh

Nope...not your cousin...yo momma. lol..jk..hope your having a good day...to all...love yas

VKidd's photo
Fri 02/22/08 06:55 PM
CANNNNNTUKKKEEE! Dont worry, I can spell it.

VKidd's photo
Fri 02/22/08 06:53 PM

You're right Kidd, you didn't get. Don't worry about it though.
My opinion:laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh drinker

Sorry...it was over my head...

VKidd's photo
Fri 02/22/08 06:52 PM
Do you card? If not I will have Bacardi 151-2 shots please and a beer to chase it...and i will be good for the night.

VKidd's photo
Fri 02/22/08 06:47 PM
Wait...hell is getting blood drawn and IVs put in you...OUCH! Heaven is like sleeping alot and having awesome dreams...so cool.

VKidd's photo
Fri 02/22/08 06:46 PM
Heaven is something that seems to be sterile...a hospital operating room? i dont know. I think heaven for me would be enjoying my family and friends for eternity. Hell would be being alone and having everything burden me...and getting paper cuts.

VKidd's photo
Fri 02/22/08 06:44 PM
Thank you for not taking me out yet...I know I am no good and don't deserve anything you have given me...sorry for all the bad things I have done...too many to count....and be good to my country more than me. And be better to my enemies than me... I don't deserve anything you have given me and you have given me so much. frown I feel so small right now.

VKidd's photo
Fri 02/22/08 06:41 PM
Wait? Weren't they afraid of catching herpes? Prositutes are noway . Sorry...I dont think I got it or something.

VKidd's photo
Fri 02/22/08 06:38 PM
HEHE....with democrats like this...that was a funny start to something too long for me to read...caught the first sentance though...short attention span.

VKidd's photo
Fri 02/22/08 06:32 PM
DAMN I AM BORED AND DAMN IT THAT I HAVE TO WORK 8-5 TOMARROW. DAMN!

VKidd's photo
Fri 02/22/08 06:31 PM

can you say playersmokin
smokin yepsmokin

PLAYA!!!!!!!!!!!!:cry:

VKidd's photo
Fri 02/22/08 06:30 PM

I got divorced 3 years ago, but kept a relationship with my ex for the last 3 years. Last year he was deployed(Navy) for 6 months to the Middle East and he got involved with an Asian woman from Singapore. When he came back, he had to tell me because I found out about it, but he said that it was in the past, that she was a ghost; however, she keep texting him and emailing him and he answers these messages. I love him, but I can't live like this and I do not know what to do.

Please give me some sound advice.

Thanks!

Babe...tell him that he shoould be doen with that if it is in the past...and then dont talk to him for a week for making you worry. Not cool.

VKidd's photo
Fri 02/22/08 06:28 PM

Single. someone fix it pleaseeeee sad sad sad sad sad sad sad

It's not broken...drinker drinker

Hey! Live life...can't be that bad..cause i am too and it is ok. I dont need a man..nice to have someone though...some one you can care about so much and eventually be your best friend...

VKidd's photo
Fri 02/22/08 06:26 PM
<<<<SINGLE...but there is 2 guys i really cant wait to meet. Maybe we will hit it off...hope so...they are both wonderful.

VKidd's photo
Fri 02/22/08 06:24 PM
Um...Here! I am. Do I get a cookie? Mmm...warm cookies.

VKidd's photo
Fri 02/22/08 06:21 PM
I would like an ice tea..sweetened and not a long island...can i get that?

VKidd's photo
Fri 02/22/08 06:19 PM
I am a gemini.......spilt personality...or twins or what ever. I dont know...just when i was born...dont think it means anything but it is a fun thing to do.

VKidd's photo
Fri 02/22/08 06:18 PM
I hate to hear about any of our boys or gals being hurt over there. That sucks...I am so sorry and hope for the best. Let God hold him and the angels mend his wounds.
Our military is so awesome...we should support them all the way. I love ya guys...be safe.frown

VKidd's photo
Fri 02/22/08 06:16 PM

in May you should get an extra $600.00 from the stimulus package... Go crazy with it!!
i was told you had to pay that back out of next years taxes!

No, you don't have to pay it back. You will have to claim it as income.

ok, thanx for correcting me, i was pretty sure there was some stipulation attached to it!

Just don't spend it in China or at Wal-Mart!

wait...why not walmart? That place is cool and open 24-7...which is great for people that work 4 days and go to school for days...only 7 days in a week.