Community > Posts By > Naturalcurly

no photo
Sat 11/10/12 02:37 PM
The harder the knocks you go though in life, the more you learn. And put them to use in the future. Mistakes are meant to be learned. Do not be discouraged by certain people, setbacks and failures. theymake us strong and time will heal all wounds that was in the battlefield we call "life" We live to a full age from being a child to and adult.

And we must learn to move on and seek a new adventure in life and what it had to offer us ......life is full of pain and suffering someone once told me "I once knew a man who had no shoes i knew a man who had no socks I knew a man who had no legs" In this world, cold world trust those who have been loyal to you trust those have been there for you side by side through the good and the bad times those who willing to see that wonderful smile.

To walk miles and miles to see you smile that somes natural a smile that could warm the most coldest of hearts. That had been frozen by the oustside world , we can not help who we like or who we fall in love with , we can only hope that it's in God's will that they are ment to be togetter. Only god can show them, there is someone out there. Willing to be nice though it all. Willing to stand side by side. Look you deep inside, and see the angel. With in you.

I DO BELIEVE THAT GOOD GUY'S DO LOSE...BECASUE THEY FINISH LAST...

no photo
Fri 11/02/12 06:38 PM
From my experience. And this is just me. Don't be a nice guy. If you really like a woman. Be a**hole. Becasue as my eyes have seen, no woman wants a nice guy no more. If they do, they wanna take it slow. And you being around them, not having them. Is gonna hurt. Only if they are young, this will happen. Immaturity is a pain in the a**. Mainly when your in love with that immature woman...

Try being yourself? Don't try, just be yourself. And if that fails don't get her no flowers. Don't do anything nice. Just move on, listen to love hurts by nazareth. Or love stinks by J. Geils. It helps... Goodluck...

no photo
Fri 11/02/12 06:30 PM
I like his shades and hair cut.

no photo
Fri 11/02/12 06:26 PM
Edited by Naturalcurly on Fri 11/02/12 06:27 PM
Gene Simmons! Rock N Roll! Or do you mean like important history???

no photo
Fri 11/02/12 03:36 PM
"Dream woman" Is the best term used.

Have you ever had a dream, a vison? And sometime the future it came true? I had a dream about this beutiful woman, years back. I met her months ago. She was the woman that was in my dream. I know its her, there's a sinking feeling. In my heart, and gut that I knows its her. Everything I sy vison is coming true, if you know what I am talking about please read the poem.

She came along way, with a ex-friend of mine. Nothing was pure with them, but lust. They called it love, but puppy love. He treated her wrong, all wrong.The day I came over and met her, my heart stopped. The vison was true and here. The longer she stayed, the more we grew and I learned we had everything in common. I felt, as if I was here before. I was down this road before, repeating this again.

Am I going crazy? These two, are different I would give her the moon. Just so she could look my way. So many guys are after her, what do I got to offer? Just my love, passion, honestly, and loyalty.

She teased me around, toyed me around. Shes young, dumb, immature, doesn't know what she wants. My heart feels as if stabbed with a knife and pure acid is pouring out. Suger coated lies baby. Tell me what I wanna hear.

He kicked you out for your mistakes. Your bad, drunked mistakes. You went with somebody you barly knew, I was worried. About you, I wanted you to come with me.I stayed up all night chatting with you. Keeping you comfortable. But you lied and did sleep with him. Lies and lies, round and round. My ego is hurting, yet you don't care. I paid him, my friend to come get you. Be your hero, no thanks
was given til I mentioned it.

We come from different states, part of the worlds. I guess being a good guy,now a days doesn't exist anymore. Only the bad guys must preville. I had a chance, to take you. You came on to me, when he was asleep. Baby, beer isn't your cup of tea. I wanted you, more then you know. I was ready,you was ready. We was ready to do the deed, but as I was tipsy. And still knew what was wrong. I laid you on the bed, next to that dickweed. Sleeping he was. Kissed you, on your cheek, Told my feelings. Your the most beutifulst thing, I ever laid eyes on. I didn't wanna do this, becasue I have respect for you. I want it, not like this. Baby, if only we would of met. Instead of him. you smiled, and wanted me to lay with you. I went walking, with the blues(If ya knowwhat I mean!)

I was there, to wipe your tears. As you made you mad, sad. I was there to comfort you. Why can't you see, the love I have to offer? Love hurts, I realized this long time ago. But with you baby, I keep getting roped in. To believe something will happen. If only you can mature. And see what I have to offer...

Your holding out for a hero...
I'm holding out for you....
Time will tell if we are ment to be...
for now......
I must be by your side....
And show you though out your mistakes.....
I will be there....
Becasue in the end......
I just wanna hold your hand...
And feel loved by you...
True and True....

When I am with you. You make me feel myself, none judged. You bring out the romanic side of me. Like never before....

no photo
Fri 11/02/12 03:09 PM
I'm sorry for editing it. My mind is gouing though ALOT. I thank you all for the compliments and will try to get it all together in a new one.

no photo
Fri 11/02/12 03:04 PM
Tough

no photo
Fri 11/02/12 03:02 PM
HOTT!!! :D

no photo
Fri 11/02/12 03:01 PM
Running to the closet KFC

no photo
Thu 11/01/12 08:28 PM
Edited by Naturalcurly on Thu 11/01/12 08:45 PM
From the first day I saw her. I knew she was the one.
So many guy's after her. So much lustSo much love. But what can I offer her? yet they can offer more? What would she want with a guy like me?

Though out the night, I dried her tears. Of pain.I was there for her. Though the bad times. Yet she keeps playing this game. With a smile on her face. I walked miles and miles a day.

What could she want with a like me?

no photo
Thu 11/01/12 07:48 PM
A friend made me watch true blood. Ever sense then...my views on vampires has changed...didn't think I would like it. But i do.

no photo
Thu 06/14/12 11:14 AM
1-800-Rockin-Age

no photo
Sun 05/20/12 09:07 PM
With more and more zombie arms. Sticking out the door, touching Marcus on his shoulder. "Why me?!" He screamed out, finaly loaded up. The double barrel shotgun. He toke a breath. And saw only way out was to jump of to the next building not very far to jump. Yet, it would be very dangerous to even try. "EAT HOT LED YOU ZOMBIE f*****!" He yelled backing off the door. Shooting the first two zombies an amazing headshot hitting the other in the chest. Now scared like crap he ran as fast as he could toward the other roof. Knowing if he made it, he'd be safe.

no photo
Sat 05/19/12 01:40 PM
Meanwhile...

Having nearly 20 and a half zombies chasing Marcus. The half being chiildren and teens. He ran with all his he had finaly making it to the gun store, although it looked like it had alrady been looted. And everything almost taken. He saw one weapon left, double barrel shotgun. He grabbed it, next to it saw a small box of shotgun ammo, grabbed it also and shoved it into his coat pocket. The horde of zombie's now sprinting into the gun store. Over all the broken glass's and the broken down door. Marcus ran up the stairs to the roof, he tried to close the door. But a zombie hand reached out before he could close it all the way. While holding the door close s much as he can. Trying to load the shotgun.

no photo
Fri 05/18/12 04:36 PM
Becasue I have yet to love myself.

no photo
Thu 05/17/12 09:30 PM

Wooah! Marcus sounds to be a tough match for zombies. So should I start the story with 2characters?

Yes, feel free to. I'll start, so it'll give you a idea what to type.

Friday 18, 2012 ?? days before infection.

Marcus a homeless man, sitting on the corner. With a empity can that used to be dog food. Filled in. Holding it between his legs, hoping someone. Would drop even a penny. Watching the citzen's go by ignoring him. As if he wasn't nothing more, then trash. Although, he did smell like it. The same question always came everyday, different time. To ask himself. "Is this the high light of my life? Where did it all go wrong?"

you don't have to type it long like that. I just did to get into my chracter.

no photo
Wed 05/16/12 02:55 PM

Damn! Its a pity. I dont think other peeps are interested in this.

Well, heck lets start anyway. Who knows maybe if we get into this, and read on. They might get into it aswell.

Here's my chracter.

Name:Marcus
Backstory:A homeless man, just looking for a hot meal. And a roof over his head.

At the time of infection he was down the ally. Drinking what was left of a budwiser. He heard screams coming from the streets. Out of bordom and a chance to go to prison for public intoxication. He checked it out. And saw brain hunger zombies. He buisted the beer bottle and was ready to run to the gun store.

no photo
Mon 05/14/12 11:45 PM

Sounds cool.

Okay here I go.

Name: Vector

Backstory: a 21year old guy who doesn't has any occupation. But works at starbucks for part-time. He lives with his Mom at the centre of Zombie city.

At the time of infection spreadout, he was doing his laundry at home when a strange looking man knocked on his door with a wrench in his hand. Green gooo on the man's face easily told Vector that its time to say goodbye to this place.

Sounds awesome. Two more!

no photo
Thu 05/10/12 08:37 PM
Anyone up for a zombie apocalypse role play? I remeber playing this game a while bck on another forum. If I remeber correct we need atleast four to five players to start. I will post the date and time the infection breaks out. In parts of the role play, I will post. What happens next(After our chracters meet up. And so fourth.)

Until write what your charcter is doing until then. We all are from the same city. And will have to meet somewhere, and team and well. I'm sure you've seen the movies. Until then Develop your charcter. First please post your chracter profile. If you have any questions or suggestions feel free to send me a message.

Name:
Backstory:

Also include what your chracter was doing during the infection)

no photo
Tue 05/08/12 04:22 PM
Everytime I drink a ice cold mikes hard lemonade.

2 4 5 6 7 8 9 24 25