HasidicEnforcer's photo
Thu 08/09/12 05:39 PM
thank you

HasidicEnforcer's photo
Thu 08/09/12 05:19 PM
Forever?

HasidicEnforcer's photo
Thu 08/09/12 05:18 PM
yes, but I don't speak Spanish. Sorry. I'm limited to Hebrew, some Arabic and mainly English.

HasidicEnforcer's photo
Thu 08/09/12 05:12 PM
Can I borrow your kitty?

HasidicEnforcer's photo
Thu 08/09/12 05:12 PM
I will work anywhere. I am skilled at McDonald's, I work at a Market Research Interviewer now, I have crazy skills with computers, hence me getting my degree, and I am efficient at housekeeping and have worked at Marriott as a housekeeper. I have a plethora of skills and I am always eager to learn new jobs. In fact, I even used to work for LaborReady doing the more manly stuff. I'm not to keen on being a secretary or the like, but I will do it if it means income.

HasidicEnforcer's photo
Thu 08/09/12 05:06 PM
I like your kitty.

HasidicEnforcer's photo
Thu 08/09/12 04:54 PM
hello?

HasidicEnforcer's photo
Wed 08/08/12 10:50 PM
LOL I need to get a house before I can get a shuttle. And a job...

HasidicEnforcer's photo
Wed 08/08/12 06:47 PM
Is there an ITT Tech near you Ese?

HasidicEnforcer's photo
Tue 08/07/12 11:05 PM
lol cute joke

HasidicEnforcer's photo
Tue 08/07/12 11:32 AM
lol you are crazy

HasidicEnforcer's photo
Mon 08/06/12 01:43 PM
It is a commandment of the Quran and Islam to not let ANY infidels into their Mosques!

Then why is the mosque here catering a dinner to all non-Muslims and inviting them into the mosque for dinner tonight as a part of the Ramadan celebration? I mean, if it is against our religion and its in the Qur'an, then why are the Muslims of Wichita disobeying the Qur'an and our God by allowing this to happen???

What is this world coming to when a Muslim can't invite a non-Muslim to a catered dinner? The shame and atrocity!

http://www.myisw.org/isw/index.php?option=com_jevents&task=icalrepeat.detail&evid=2655&Itemid=54&year=2012&month=08&day=06&uid=954943f807aedb8bb953daf3b192b15f&catids=61

HasidicEnforcer's photo
Mon 08/06/12 09:10 AM
You noticed the key phrases:

"In the United States they have often been mistaken for Muslims and have been targeted by anti-Islam activists, particularly after the September 11, 2001 attacks on the United States."

and

"Since 9/11, there have been more than 700 reports of hate-related incidents against Sikhs in the United States, according to the Associated Press. "Sikhs don't practice the same religion as Muslims," the AP noted, "but their long beards and turbans often cause them to be mistaken for Muslims, advocates say."

Muslims and Sikhs actually don't like each other in the Middle East. But you will not see violence between them here in America because here they are free to practice their religions separately.

However, this STILL does not give ignoramuses permission to kill innocent people of either religion just because they think they are terrorists. I am Muslim and I have NO DESIRE to blow up anyone or cause terror. My Muslim community here is working with the non-Muslim community to stop this gross misinformation about Islam because, frankly, we are getting tired of being blamed for one man's actions and one extremism sect's behavior. Those people are not Muslims. Even us Muslims know that. Why hasn't anyone else realized that? There are over 2.1 billion Muslims in the entire world. And exactly how many people are being blown up? There are enough Muslims to wipe out a good chunk of Christians and become the #1 religion, but we choose not to. Why? Because that is not what is said to be done in the Qur'an or Sunnah. Why I reverted to Islam? Because of the peace and love I found in the religion and in the Qur'an. I spent 10 years researching Islam. Never did I once read 9/11 in the Qur'an or Sunnah.

Try reading the Bible again. I found more violence in the Bible than I ever did in the Qur'an. And I would know, my mother is a former Roman Catholic Nun.

HasidicEnforcer's photo
Mon 08/06/12 12:27 AM
You can't help me transfer schools or get a job, dear. I won't go ANYWHERE without those handled prior, not even to my mother's in Cali.

HasidicEnforcer's photo
Sun 08/05/12 11:35 PM
I know this. But how to get to Texas without a car... Train? Need money. Trying to work as much as I can to raise the money and get the crack out of Dodge. Plus, I would need to transfer to the nearest ITT, and find suitable housing. One preferably with no benefits requested. Hard to find a room to rent without knowing anyone or having a job in the location I am trying to head to...

But Allah is fair, He will provide if He feels Texas is my destination.

HasidicEnforcer's photo
Sun 08/05/12 08:43 PM
Get a Chihuahua

HasidicEnforcer's photo
Sun 08/05/12 08:12 PM
As much as I love Spangles, I miss Whataburger.

HasidicEnforcer's photo
Sun 08/05/12 08:02 PM
Jerk

HasidicEnforcer's photo
Sun 08/05/12 07:30 PM
Edited by HasidicEnforcer on Sun 08/05/12 07:31 PM

Damn,can't believe ese is still ignoring me...

noway

HasidicEnforcer's photo
Sat 08/04/12 08:50 PM
Sometimes, when I am at work, I doodle with myself...