Community > Posts By > kirk443

kirk443's photo
Mon 09/03/12 06:03 AM

there should be an american site, whereas we can stay
within the boundries of what we want and not have to deal with
those who do not interest us. duh, get it togther mingles,,,

huh People who live outside of the USA have just as much of a right to be on this site as do people who live in the USA.

You can always adjust your private mail settings to filter out people who don't live within a certain distance of you.
Thanks i am going to do that now, i got spammed and almost caught in a trap by this one spammer who said she was supposedly in africa and needed help cause her mom was ill.

kirk443's photo
Sun 09/02/12 06:10 PM
idk .. thanks oldhippie for your input. i am outtie.

frustrated drinker drinker

kirk443's photo
Sun 09/02/12 05:59 PM
why then whenever i get a view on my profile they are all in either nigeria or hong kong? I live in friekin the USA in a small state and in a small ... city.. why on earth are there quacks checking me out a million miles away!?

kirk443's photo
Tue 08/28/12 07:07 PM
by george Benson!

drinker drinker drinker

kirk443's photo
Tue 08/28/12 07:01 PM
HELL YA! just toss on some reg. lay's chips on a plate and toss on french's plain mustard. Great as an appetizer.

:thumbsup: drinks

kirk443's photo
Tue 08/28/12 06:36 PM
YUM

kirk443's photo
Tue 08/28/12 06:32 PM
just do it, try it, simple!

drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker :thumbsup:

kirk443's photo
Fri 08/24/12 08:35 PM
i saw a historical all wooden truck like car that seated 6 or 7 people in the back but the exterior was all wooden!

jeppers

drinker drinker drinker

kirk443's photo
Thu 08/23/12 07:37 PM
@RUTH THANKS I LOVE TACO BELLS DORITO TACO BUT IF I HAD TO CHOOSE ONE THING TO EAT FOR SUPPER IT WOULD HAVE TO BE CLASSIC HOMESTYLE MEATLOAF MASHED POT WITH GRAVY AND PEAS!

kirk443's photo
Thu 08/23/12 07:32 PM
SUDDENLY LAST SUMMER

GREAT!drinker laugh

kirk443's photo
Thu 08/23/12 07:27 PM
6 peices of colby jack or cheddar plain slices

3 peices of bacon pre-pan fried

black pepper and salt to taste

white bread

butter

toss on the cheese on the bread with the bacon and season to taste

cook till browned off and smells good!

toss on brown turkey gravy or catsup if daring or mayonaise.

be creative. and drink beer:tongue:

drinker drinker

kirk443's photo
Sun 08/12/12 07:25 AM
@king never thought of that. like last year i had my own apartment and i felt like i was lifting up out of my bed to the ceiling and there was this churning thing swirling around like it was planning to grind me up. i got up out of the trance like state before i was churned and grinded. it seemed so vivid and real!

kirk443's photo
Sun 08/12/12 07:12 AM
this morning like maybe 5 or 6 or 7AM i all of a sudden felt my body lifting up over my bed headed towards the ceiling. Then my eyes or head felt like a helicopter and i flew forward like a jet going at lighting speed and ended up plunging in a huge body of water like the ocean and i was moving in the water being tossed and thrown and i can hear the bubbles and i saw a shadowy fish or something then i saw an evil face or its eyes black swirling around it was surreal like, out of fear i wanted to get out of this trance like state and as i came to i felt the engine shutting off like a helicopter in my head near my eyes. i was like half asleep and awake. it was weird. was it a evil spirit or ghosts or demon? i can hear things sometimes that are not there like a bang noise too.

kirk443's photo
Sat 08/11/12 06:29 PM
i love me some pork chop

serve with apple sauce

and garlic bread

maybe a quick salad like tomatoe

and onion rings with ranch if u dare

bigsmile drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker

kirk443's photo
Thu 08/09/12 05:27 PM
use either left over thanksgiving turkey or good ol oscar meier hormel shaved turkey cold cuts..

fry ya up some bacon using butter or lard

and dice up or slice thinly a big white onion

add mayonaise or mustard with pepper cheese or pepporoni.

home grown maters might work too.
Enjoy!

drinker

kirk443's photo
Tue 08/07/12 06:43 PM
grilled cheese, hot dogs ala microwave, pringles, lunch meat, bacon, popcorn, nuts, brownies for dessert and wendys dollar menu!

kirk443's photo
Tue 07/31/12 02:53 PM
my spicy fried rice. any pan, fill with water and salt, and boil toss rice simmer on sort of low and cover toss in frozen peas and carrots, after cooked drain access water and throw in lots of soy sauce black pepper a little cayenne pepper and stir, and cook some more, over medium heat add more soy sauce if want. add more black pepper and some paprika. serve with sweet duck sauce or catsup. or both. add pete's hot sauce for more heat. add green onion too if you want or cook with peas and carrots.

drinker

kirk443's photo
Sun 07/22/12 06:05 PM
white bread or wheat pre-toasted

grilled tbone or whatever steak you like

cut up

add olive oil and butter

let melt

add salt

add pepper

add garlic powder

add sharp cheddar or hot pepper cheese if wish

add a mint leaf as garnish

drink lemonade and have shoe string fries as side!

and catsup!!!!

:smile: drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker

kirk443's photo
Wed 07/11/12 10:08 PM
drinks drinks drinks drinks drinks drinks bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile

kirk443's photo
Wed 07/11/12 09:12 PM
meatloaf, carrots, mushrooms, onions, potatoes, peas, tomatoes, cabbage, peppers

meat is key!

YUM!

au glaze

beef boubon!

YUM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

drinker drinker drinker drinker

1 2 6 7 8 10 12 13 14 24 25