Community > Posts By > Floorgasm

no photo
Mon 02/27/12 01:23 PM
Peanuts and popcorn.

no photo
Mon 02/27/12 01:20 PM
Get out on your own. It may be a struggle at times, but at least you can be true to yourself.

waving

no photo
Mon 02/27/12 01:16 PM
Not bad.

One simple improvement would be to make it 2-3 short paragraphs, with an empty line in between.

Like this. Keep the like thoughts contained in each paragraph. For example, your personal character traits, things you think make you an ideal mate could go in the first.

Then mention an interest or two. Your music, etc. Do you have a favorite hiking trail? The right words could attract a lady who doesn't like staying indoors in the summertime either. Or wants to learn to play guitar. You never know.

If you felt like writing a third, mention the type woman you are attracted to. Not blonde and big boobs, but the inner qualities that make you look twice. We all have a type. What's yours? Since you are looking for an LTR (even have wants kids in the stats) this could be the paragraph she sees herself with you at.

Keep it positive, so it will attract positive. Good luck.waving

no photo
Mon 02/27/12 07:55 AM
Write more. A girl, or guy, will most likely want some feel for your personality. How else will they know if they are compatible? Talk about what you do (all you mention now is party).

The shift key is your friend. Typing in all caps is generally considered shouting in cyber-world.

More photos always improves a profile, and thereby your odds of getting messaged. Clear, well lit.

Good luck.

no photo
Mon 02/27/12 07:35 AM

Some people are totally schizo and/or tri-polar.

Not only do they have two personalities..
..but you shall find neither of them on here.

They "portray" someone that they are in fact nothing like.

How do I know?

"One" of them told me.
..just not sure which "one" he was. :O

rofl

no photo
Mon 02/27/12 07:31 AM
(((Mendy)))

Your words are lovely. Putting your thoughts down on paper is probably therapeutic for you. Keep doing so.flowerforyou

no photo
Mon 02/27/12 07:23 AM
Active forum posters can develop close friendships. I have with good friends from other sites. However, being new here, I have not gotten to know anyone well yet.

Hopefully that will change.:wink:

no photo
Sun 02/26/12 07:28 PM

Yeah, what he said.

Ummm, what SHE said.
<<<<< all woman

Yeah, neither of you noticed she not lookin for man. ..but since you think shes not going to attract one, success.

LOL, you're right, I didn't catch that. But the same applies to ladies too.

no photo
Sun 02/26/12 03:21 PM
Looks like you haven't changed anything.

In addition to the excellent advice you got all ready, some pics that aren't self-taken. Do you have a friend who could snap some? In good light usually works best.

no photo
Sun 02/26/12 03:04 PM
Ever heard of a clothes line?

no photo
Sun 02/26/12 03:00 PM
Happy birthday!drinks

no photo
Sun 02/26/12 02:57 PM
Edited by Floorgasm on Sun 02/26/12 02:57 PM
An eye for an eye will make us all blind.

Gandhi.

no photo
Sun 02/26/12 02:06 PM

Seems like a good catch to me.

We have a match!

no photo
Sun 02/26/12 02:04 PM
2 days. Checking out the forums mostly.

no photo
Sun 02/26/12 02:03 PM
Get real!

Looking for a life partner, but all you have in the about part is livin 4 lovin u . ~rolls eyes~

How is a girl to know if she has anything in common with you?

Chop, chop, you got some writing to do. Lay it out for her. Your good characteristics, things that make you the perfect guy for a "life partner". Tell her what you do. Line of work, how you kick around in your down time. Maybe add a line or two about the type lady you see yourself with for the long haul.

waving

no photo
Sun 02/26/12 01:57 PM
I think a better lit photo is in order. The viewer can not make out your features in the one you have.

Don't forget to smile. She needs to know before the first meeting whether your teeth begin and end at the gumline. True story. Teeth matter.

Good luck.

no photo
Sun 02/26/12 01:53 PM
You have a lovely smile, but you can do better.

I am a bit quirky,..What are a couple of quirky but endearing habits of yours?
love to laugh and make others at least smile...What makes you laugh? Pranking people? British humour? The Simpsons? Or give an example of a hilarious turn of events in your quirky life.
I work and play hard....What type work? Do you like it? Whats your favorite activities to play at? Even boardgames can be competitive. Tell him.
No need to do anything half way! I am sensitive, compassionate, affectionate and loyal to my friends and family...This is good, qualities about you that you bring to the table. Should he have the same?

If you re-do it, post here that you did. I'd love to take another look.

no photo
Sun 02/26/12 01:45 PM
You don't say enough about anything in the written part. All a guy will have to go on is your looks. If that's your intended goal, leave it as it is and be prepared for the HMU type messages.

To attract a more intelligent young man, write about yourself. What are your good qualities? Any hobbies or interests you're really into? Your hopes and dreams for your future? Course of study if you're going to be going to college? Show him you're more than just another pretty face.

As it is, the only reason he has to message you is because you are hawt. That will attract only a certain type.

no photo
Sun 02/26/12 01:35 PM
Is it really any of your business?

no photo
Sun 02/26/12 01:32 PM
ZZ Top.