Community > Posts By > Ekue

no photo
Wed 01/09/08 09:25 AM
That what can hapopen if you started out a relationship based on sex. You need to have a connection both spiritual and physical before anything.
I can see that he cannot hold a conversation with the girl he has at home. So he goes online to talk to other people. She better find a way to captivate his mind.
I don't think it's cheating. It's just a friend he converses with. I personally have a lot of female friend I converse with, never have sex with them or anything. We even go out sometimes.

no photo
Wed 01/09/08 09:16 AM
I must be the exception. I look further than. In addition to the nice body if you don't have a brain you don't ride with me.
I didn't go out with a lot of hotties because they have no brain and are just looking for good sex all the time!!!!
pfff was college days !!!!

no photo
Wed 01/09/08 09:11 AM

a good lady has nice tits and a nice ass!!!!

laugh laugh sad sad Ican believe you've just said that. That the most immature answer of all!!!!

no photo
Wed 01/09/08 07:25 AM
How do you recognize a good lady from a bad one and how do you recognize a good man from a bad one?

no photo
Wed 01/09/08 07:22 AM

...I dont think they off that class at this univeristy....is there mabe a online course i could take?....or a book you could lend me...with bandaids?

laugh laugh laugh laugh It comes with the education you received from your parents and from what you learned by modeling from college folks and your community!!!!

no photo
Wed 01/09/08 07:19 AM
Funny what you can get as answer here!!!!
Men are mostly looking for women that are not dominating and yelling all day!!! women that understand that men sometimes need a little space to breathe and not told all day what to do. They also like women that can help pay the bills!!!! In my case anyway that what I would like. And most of all women that are understandable.

no photo
Wed 01/09/08 07:15 AM
Good one but the end sucks!!!!

no photo
Tue 01/08/08 10:03 PM
lol lol quite funny!!!! How do you recognizes a good men though?

no photo
Sun 01/06/08 05:13 PM

ATTRACTIVENESS: I have to have some amount of a physical attraction to her. Mostly, it is how she carries herself. I do tend to like women who have "meat on there bones" (sorry, no other way to describe it here) but once I get past her physical, it is all about what she is inside.

INTELLIGENCE: You have to be able to hold your own with me. I am a smart ass, and if you can give right back to me, then you had me at "hello".laugh I want someone who is just not a "dumb blonde" type, is not a know it all but is smart, and is able to not talk all the f*cking time.:wink: laugh

YOU GOT IT ALL MAN!!!EXACTELY WHAT I WAS GONNA POST.

no photo
Fri 01/04/08 08:33 PM
Oh my Gosh Can somebody give a normal answer to the question!!!!
From what I learn from Theories of the personality,Man possess anima that is the feminine inner personalityin the unconscious of the male and women havethe animus which represents masculine personality in the unconscious of the women. Whichever dominate the personality will show up but that doesn't mean the person is guy or lesbian.

no photo
Fri 01/04/08 07:57 AM
welcome and have fun!!!

no photo
Fri 01/04/08 07:36 AM
lol awww

no photo
Fri 01/04/08 07:33 AM
There are plenty!!! You just haven't looked at the right place!!!!

no photo
Wed 01/02/08 08:53 AM
Why are you single? Do you still believe in finding someone special that will take your breathe away?

no photo
Wed 01/02/08 08:44 AM
When the other doesn't wanna be there or want to leave. He or she does not deserve our pity, sympathy or love. You just have to learn top let go. Let your fear fade away, face life with more confidence, find new hobby, enjoy your pregnancy, it's gonna be hard but you can do it. You will see everything will be alright!!!!

no photo
Fri 12/28/07 02:11 PM
Thanks thanks. I have pictures on there. the main is just not mine. It's a scenery I like

no photo
Fri 12/28/07 02:02 PM
Hey everybody I'm a newbie here and thought I would say hi. trying to figure out how this thing work

1 3 Next