Community > Posts By > MLG40

MLG40's photo
Thu 09/04/08 04:13 AM
An echo ?

MLG40's photo
Thu 09/04/08 04:08 AM

Well I would have to agree here. The thing about being married and on a site that promotes dating, is the same as cheating. Think... If they were happy, then why do they need to turn to a site like this? Friends; Not likely, they can have friends in the real world. It’s just a way to meet someone that they could possibly cheat on their spouse with.
I did read this somewhere once. It is because they are not happy at home, and online dating sites like this are a way to meet that someone that they might take the risk to cheat with. I think the article mentioned that it was a survey of married people (men and women both), and it was an astonishing number like %98 are on them to find the potential other.

I'll try to find this article to past a link to. But I will also add that I don't beleive that all married foke are looking to cheat.

Actually, i dont think that its a big deal for married ppl to be on a site like this. I believed it was for FRIENDS as well as dating.

Im here, but im not looking to meet new males, i just wanted somewhere to post in forums, and get a banter with other folks as well as friends i have already made.

On my last site, which was very similar, there was a few of married couples and various ppl in committed relationships, and they were online to keep up with friends, and for fun banter.

Wat im tryin to say is, this site, and others like it, tend to turn into communites, where most ppl r on friendly terms and banter....the site i was originally talking about was SPECIFICALLY for married folks who want a bit fun on the side.

I think this topic about the banners was answered a few days ago. It is to help pay for using this "Free site". And I did add; that I do not think nor feel all married people are on here to cheat. I just referred to some article that I had seen.

MLG40's photo
Thu 09/04/08 04:02 AM

AZZWIPE tried to leave without payin for dinner....

Now why on earth would ya wanna take me on a date if ya can't afford it?
Maybe even ask....."hey can ya pay this time?"

So would you be willing to pay for a date?

MLG40's photo
Thu 09/04/08 03:53 AM

Well I would have to agree here. The thing about being married and on a site that promotes dating, is the same as cheating. Think... If they were happy, then why do they need to turn to a site like this? Friends; Not likely, they can have friends in the real world. It’s just a way to meet someone that they could possibly cheat on their spouse with.
I did read this somewhere once. It is because they are not happy at home, and online dating sites like this are a way to meet that someone that they might take the risk to cheat with. I think the article mentioned that it was a survey of married people (men and women both), and it was an astonishing number like %98 are on them to find the potential other.

I'll try to find this article to past a link to. But I will also add that I don't beleive that all married foke are looking to cheat.

MLG40's photo
Wed 09/03/08 09:03 AM

Forgot to delete this kirk fartsniffer thread also. Gotta get them all.

it wasnt a fart sniffer thread
and i think this actually is what stated it all...sorry

but it was started because of the way some people just reek of desperation
and well sometimes it does smell worse then ass

Oh now, They just like the attention. Give them a break...ill

MLG40's photo
Wed 09/03/08 07:46 AM

89,90,91,92,93,94,95,96,97,98,99,100!

bigsmile

where did you find them?

MLG40's photo
Wed 09/03/08 07:30 AM
A retired gentleman went to apply for Social Security.

After waiting in line for quite a long time he arrived at the
counter. The woman behind the counter asked him for his
identification to verify his age. He looked in his pockets and
realised he had left his wallet at home. He told the woman that he
seemed to have left his wallet at home. "Will I have to go home
and come back now?" he asks.

The woman says, "Unbutton your shirt."

He opens his shirt revealing lots of curly silver hair.

She says, "That silver hair on your chest is proof enough for me,"
as she processes his Social Security application.

When he gets home, the man excitedly tells his wife about his
experience at the Social Security office. She says, "You should
have dropped your pants -- you might have qualified for
disability, too."

MLG40's photo
Wed 09/03/08 07:25 AM

I'm an old man and I'm still horny!
Why, just this morning Mrs. Butterworth was lookin' good!devil

laugh laugh laugh

MLG40's photo
Wed 09/03/08 07:24 AM

Maria just got married, and being a traditional Italian, she was still a virgin. So, on her wedding night, staying at her mother's house, she was nervous. But her mother reassured her. "Don't worry, Maria. Tony's a good man. Go upstairs, and he'll take care of you." So up she went. When she got upstairs, Tony took off his shirt and exposed his hairy chest.

Maria ran downstairs to her mother and says, "Mama, Mama, Tony's got a big hairy chest." "Don't worry, Maria", says the mother, "All good men have hairy chests. Go upstairs. He'll take good care of you."

So, up she went again. When she got up in the bedroom, Tony took off his pants exposing his hairy legs. Again Maria ran downstairs to her mother.

"Mama, Mama, Tony took off his pants, and he's got hairy legs!" "Don't worry. All good men have hairy legs. Tony's a good man. Go upstairs, and he'll take good care of you." So, up she went again. When she got up there, Tony took off his socks, and on his left foot he was missing three toes. When Maria saw this, she ran downstairs. "Mama, Mama, Tony's got a foot and a half!"

"Stay here and stir the pasta", says the mother. "This is a job for Mama!"

MLG40's photo
Wed 09/03/08 07:19 AM

There was an older man that was married to a much younger woman, and he was having trouble lasting long enough in bed. So he went to the doctor and was told he should please himself before having sex and he would last longer. One day as 5 o'clock rolls around, he gets a call from his wife who says she's very horny. On his way home, he remembers what the doctor said and decides to jerk it before he gets home. He thinks, "Well, I can't do it in the car, but if I get under it I can pretend I'm fixing my car." So he gets under the car, closes his eyes, and starts jerkin it. A few minutes later, there's a tug at his pants leg. In order to keep the image of his beautiful wife, he doesn't open his eyes, but just hollars, "Yeah?" "I'm Officer Brown. What are you doing down there?" "Well, officer, I'm checking my axle; I think it's come lose." "Well, mister, while you're down there, you might wanna check your brakes; your car's 2 blocks down the road crashed into a tree."

MLG40's photo
Wed 09/03/08 07:11 AM

A bloke wins the lottery and decides to buy himself a Harley Davidson, he goes down to his local bike shop and after purchasing a top of the range bike, the owner of the shop tells him to coat the bike in Vaseline every time it looks like raining. That night he goes and picks his girlfriend up on his new toy and heads over to her parents house for the first time. As they arrive there, she explains to him that whenever they have dinner, don't talk.
"If you talk," she tells him, "you have to do the pots." The man is astounded as he walks into the house as it is a complete mess. Anyway, the family all sit down for dinner not saying a word. The man decides to take advantage of the situation by groping his girlfriend's tits, yet there is not a sound from anyone.
So he decides to shag his bird on the table, and still there is not a word. He then proceeds to do his girlfriend's mum over the table, but still, amazingly, there's not a word from anyone. Just at that moment he notices the rain on the kitchen window and remembers his precious motorbike, so he reaches into his pocket and flops the Vaseline out.
At which point his girlfriend's dad leaps up and shouts, "Okay! Okay! I'll do the ****ing pots!"

MLG40's photo
Wed 09/03/08 07:08 AM

Can I have 2 please? I want everyone to have a wonderful day...but I also want to be called back to workbigsmile flowerforyou

bigsmile I want MisKim to get to workbigsmile and I want......
love BLISSFUL TRUE LOVE love .... frown but I know you can't gimme it soohwell ....never mindtears

blushing Depends...:tongue:

MLG40's photo
Wed 09/03/08 06:50 AM

Good day to all...

(I am not granting any wishes, I lost my rights to that)

So if you could have just one wish. What might you wish for?

MLG40's photo
Wed 09/03/08 06:43 AM

I have done that as well. Oh well, For some it may work. But you can get a lot of pics for free... LOL

MLG40's photo
Wed 09/03/08 06:41 AM

Hello and good day to all. Just sit back and let the Earth spin for ya.

MLG40's photo
Wed 09/03/08 06:28 AM

Hello and welcome.
Jump into the forums and get to know some of the people on here. Just remember to read the forum rules. Words of wisdom from the site.

MLG40's photo
Wed 09/03/08 06:18 AM

laugh rofl
Sad, but so true.

MLG40's photo
Wed 09/03/08 06:11 AM

Why is it people that don't agree with your views feel the NEED TO EMAIL YOU AND tell you about it??

If you disagree, move on and get over it!!!

I don't care, want to hear it or want your lip.

enough said.

Sorry for the spout, but SOME Jerk really ripped my chain this mornin.

I just had that happen to me yesterday. I just call them "DRAMA QUEENS". They tend to think you can only post what they want you to, or what they feel fits them.
You will get your share of these people on here. Just remember rule number one on the forums.
think

MLG40's photo
Wed 09/03/08 05:49 AM

Its looks like you already have someone...two people in the pic and all.

Good point.

MLG40's photo
Wed 09/03/08 05:47 AM

I will say that is good to hear that there are some more on here that have been smitten, And to the original poster of thread. Keeping it real is the best way. That way when you meet, you don't have to try to cover your tracks. :wink:

1 2 3 5 7 8 9 24 25