Mon 03/10/08 08:34 AM
oh, that one you get:wink:

Robertd1270's photo
Mon 03/10/08 08:32 AM
sybil's my favorite movie

Robertd1270's photo
Mon 03/10/08 08:29 AM

((((robertd))))flowerforyou
A good guy that needs to be given a chance..

and she's 100% honest:wink:

Robertd1270's photo
Mon 03/10/08 08:24 AM

huh

Spinal Tap reference

Robertd1270's photo
Mon 03/10/08 08:22 AM
11:wink:

Robertd1270's photo
Mon 03/10/08 08:09 AM

Awesome. I'm not here to stroke everyones ego. If you base your whole day on what my 7 will give you, then you have serious self esteem issues. I have a man that loves the way I look, so the 4 your throwing out there does nothing for me.flowerforyou

Self-esteem issues? Before you throw something like that out there, you should get to know the person.

Hmmm maybe she should take the 7 I gave her and have a good day. She obviously has them since she needs guys like you to continue to stroke her ego.laugh laugh laugh

I'm sure she's moved on. Not everyone takes what people rate them seriously or thinks what they choose to rate someone really matters in the grand scheme of things.

I'd rate you a 3 by the way - nothing to do with this little back-and-forth. But you don't give men much credit in your profile. So moving on now...

I could care LESS what you think. I don't give men much because I have a man. comprende!

You people are made for each other. Glad I'm comfortable with myself.:wink:

Oh no! It kills me that you could care less what you think.laugh laugh

If you have a man, why are you on here wondering what people think of you? Did anybody question if you were comfortable with yourself? Usually those that feel they constantly have to mention they're comfortable with themselves are the ones that need the most reassurance. Good thing you have someone to do that.

I am here defending my 7 I gave her. Sorry I am not into older ladies with big 80's hair.flowerforyou I thought it was a game of HONESTY, not blatantly throwing 10's to every single person on here, what would be the point of the thread then?

And you aren't my type at all either, and although you gave me a 3 just cause you feel the need to try to save Sherry and maybe get into her pants, I will give you a 6.:wink: How's that for honesty!

You can give me whatever you want - my life will go on. Like I said, my 3 had nothing to do with Sherry.

Robertd1270's photo
Mon 03/10/08 08:03 AM

Awesome. I'm not here to stroke everyones ego. If you base your whole day on what my 7 will give you, then you have serious self esteem issues. I have a man that loves the way I look, so the 4 your throwing out there does nothing for me.flowerforyou

Self-esteem issues? Before you throw something like that out there, you should get to know the person.

Hmmm maybe she should take the 7 I gave her and have a good day. She obviously has them since she needs guys like you to continue to stroke her ego.laugh laugh laugh

I'm sure she's moved on. Not everyone takes what people rate them seriously or thinks what they choose to rate someone really matters in the grand scheme of things.

I'd rate you a 3 by the way - nothing to do with this little back-and-forth. But you don't give men much credit in your profile. So moving on now...

I could care LESS what you think. I don't give men much because I have a man. comprende!

You people are made for each other. Glad I'm comfortable with myself.:wink:

Oh no! It kills me that you could care less what you think.laugh laugh

If you have a man, why are you on here wondering what people think of you? Did anybody question if you were comfortable with yourself? Usually those that feel they constantly have to mention they're comfortable with themselves are the ones that need the most reassurance. Good thing you have someone to do that.

Robertd1270's photo
Mon 03/10/08 07:57 AM

I give every lady on JSH a 10+ cause u are all princesses!!!flowerforyou flowerforyou

Princesses? I say most of them are queens

Robertd1270's photo
Mon 03/10/08 07:50 AM
Edited by Robertd1270 on Mon 03/10/08 07:50 AM

Robertd1270's photo
Mon 03/10/08 07:41 AM

Robertd1270's photo
Mon 03/10/08 07:32 AM

wonder why people are so jealous of others ?? hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Cause some people aren't happy with what they have

People who aren't happy with themselves ...........

exactly

morning wendy

Robertd1270's photo
Mon 03/10/08 07:29 AM
good morning (((((Storm)))))

Always has something positive to say

1 2 7 8 9 11 13 14 15 24 25