Community > Posts By > leahmarie

no photo
Mon 07/14/08 12:33 AM

Baaaa,
Baaaaaa,
Baaa,

Who let the sheep out?? Dang it, and take those blinfolds off. They're running into the corn again!noway noway

FANTA....

You are a typical liberal. You cannot destroy the message of the Republicans, because we are right. Therefore, you attempt to destroy the messenger with your stupid insults. Well, it won't work because conservatives will continue to speak against you and your misguided left liberals.

Baaaaaa yourself you "sheepel."

no photo
Sat 07/12/08 11:36 PM

Baaaa,
Baaaaaa,
Baaa,

Who let the sheep out?? Dang it, and take those blinfolds off. They're running into the corn again!noway noway

FANTA .... Your post is nothing more than the same illiterate, ignorant rhetoric. Baaa .... that's all you can say? Well, I suppose that proves you are a sheepel.

Don't bother replying to this post. I am signing off ....

no photo
Sat 07/12/08 11:13 PM
Edited by leahmarie on Sat 07/12/08 11:15 PM

if your a democrat. are we every going to have anyone to vote for.

If you are a democrat, you do not vote for the person of your choice. You vote for the one the party decides it wants. Remember Hillary won the popular vote; Obama did not. Remember how you Democrats ranted and raved when Gore won the popular vote and Bush won the Electoral College?

In connection with the above, there were outcries of how the people's will has been disregarded when Bush was sworn in. Where is the outcry now that Obama is the chosen one despite Hillary winning the popular vote?

You democrats are a bunch of damn fools. You have no voice in who is going to run for president. Your party decides and to hell with your vote. Your vote means nothing and it is not counted. Oh, weren't you guys yelling about the votes not being counted in Florida?

All of you democrats are nothing but a bunch of sheepel who go along with whatever your party wants.

This,,
Coming from a NeoCon who supports George (my brother the Fla Gov helped me buy an election) Bush, and John (uh I cant remember what I said last week) McConfused!!!laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laughlaugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh

Hey Professor! It's Sheeple not sheepel!!

FANTA..... You said nothing about my post other than to correct the spelling of an imaginary word you made up. I don't consider your "confused" sentence with all the goofy laughing as intelligent dialogue. Your post sounds like someone "confused" and lost in a world of who knows what.

I note that you didn't argue with one single thing I said, because you know I am correct. You democrats have no voice in who runs as the democratic nominee. You are nothing but a bunch of "Sheeple," as you put it, being herded along by the party bosses.

Obama didn't win; Hillary won the popular vote. And none of you "Sheeple" have the guts to stand up and demand that your vote be counted and your voice heard. Sheeple .... that's what you are Fanta ..... Sheeple.

The democratic party should be changed from the damn democrats to Dem Damn Sheeple.

no photo
Sat 07/12/08 10:44 PM
Edited by leahmarie on Sat 07/12/08 10:56 PM

She's only a private in the Sheeple Patrol.
The driver of the Jeep perhaps!laugh laugh laugh
If you see our darlin tell her I have a date at 630 and Iam makeing a shrimp scampi dish, ya know garlic white wine butter over pasta and she is makeing a desert and salad. If I no longer have an account here when I return keep up the good fightdrinker

MADMAN AND FANTA .....

Sheeple patrol .... How come you two know so much about it? You must be members in good standing, because I never heard of it until the two of you started talking about it. Or is the Sheeple patrol something you both made up, like Madman and his imaginary girlfriend.

no photo
Sat 07/12/08 10:42 PM
Edited by leahmarie on Sat 07/12/08 11:03 PM
Fanta.... What did Madman tell me? He only confirmed that he is losing it with his crazy post.

Madman/Fanta ..... I'll tell you what a whack job is. That is a person who makes up a girlfriend. Madman, why in the world would you make up a prostitute for a girlfriend? Why wouldn't you just make up someone ordinary?

Were you watching "Sweet Charity" on AMC and that gave you the idea to fabricate a girlfriend. The woman you described, in your words as being, a "hot sweet nurse with a heart of gold" and a 20 year old-body is the 20 year old nursing student in "Sweet Charity" who works as a prostitute at night to pay her tuition. And, of course, she is referred to as the "hot sweet nurse with a heart of gold."

And you, Fanta, are not a very good friend to Madman. If you were, you would talk to him about what he is doing and not let him go off the deep end. Additionally,what is Madman's obsession with his hot water heater? That seems quite strange.

no photo
Sat 07/12/08 05:46 AM
what

Madman.....

what

no photo
Sat 07/12/08 04:43 AM
Edited by leahmarie on Sat 07/12/08 04:44 AM
Cynthia McKinney and Hip hop Activist Rosa Clements as her VP running mate.

How's it going Fanta? waving

no photo
Sat 07/12/08 04:15 AM

I have never cared for the school system in any way and take less care in my typing and spelling on a forum. Who realy does except those who are anal? I suppose if you need to one up me that would be the way to do it. despite your vast skills you continue to blinbd yourself to the disaster that is america so Ican only assume your either a verry stupid person who can type and carries around a dictionary or an avid user of spell check. I realy am starting to suspect many of you are just paid shrills for the republican spin machine because no one can be so daft as to ignore the disaster that has been the bush presidency from Bagdad to new orleans nothing but failure. How can you be proud to call yourself a republican and just a small FYI despite all the bluster a women can still choose an abortion so even that effort has failed, about the only thing the republicans did do is rape our treasury and pass it out to the oil and war industries.

Madman..... It is obvious that you are the fifth grade drop out I suspected you are, because if you weren't you would realize being educated is not about "typing and spelling on a forum", as you so ineptly describe it.

So America is a "disaster" according to you? Most definitely, you need to go back to school and take a course in America Studies to teach you what our country is about.

In connection with the insane rhetoric you have posted above, let me help you out. I and any other person who purports him/herself to be a Republican is/are not "daft," as you state. It is you who are "daft" with this paranoid talk of us being the so-called "paid shrills for the republican spin machine" and your "bluster[about].....abortion .... [and] rape."

Madman .... read what you have posted. Good grief. You are really going off the deep end. You said you were leaving the site. Please do so and check yourself into a mental health facility immediately before you lose it completely.

no photo
Sat 07/12/08 03:58 AM
Nope. This is all about getting the Obama people to vote for Cynthia. I am having fun with this, but seriously, I believe she and Nader will pull enough votes from Barack to cause him problems.

What am I saying?! slaphead

Gee whiz! I don't want to do anything to cause Obama to loose. :angel:

Or do I? pitchfork

no photo
Sat 07/12/08 03:51 AM
Edited by leahmarie on Sat 07/12/08 03:55 AM
You can have another choice if you vote for my candidates. rofl

Come on; it won't hurt. Heck they won't win, even if hell freezes over. Like I said just follow the dancing banana and vote for them. :banana:

Hey Fanta! What do you think of my candidates? pitchfork

offtopic Oh, geez. I just realized, I disobeyed your instructions in re this thread. frustrated

no photo
Sat 07/12/08 02:05 AM

huh Why do some of you people keep making this a black/white thing??huh

Listen very carefully:

OBAMA IS RUNNING FOR PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES NOT PRESIDENT OF THE BLACK/WHITE PEOPLE.

GET IT THROUGH YOUR THICK HEAD.

WHAT PART OF THAT DO YOU NOT UNDERSTAND?

I agree wholeheartedly. For me it is that someone who is supposedly held as a commentator of reason !?!? is trashing someone behind the curtain while praising in public. Credibility, if ever there was any, is out the window for Jesse.

It is the Media that keeps making Obama running for president a black and white thing. When he and Hillary were contending for the nomination, when the media reported the results, it was always the black vote is ...... the white vote is ...... Even now every time Obama's name is mentioned it is always about how he is the first black candidate. There are shows dedicated to people who go on and on about how far black people have advanced because Obama is running. I suppose if Hillary had won it would be a male and female thing in lieu of a black and white thing.
flowerforyou Perhaps your rightflowerforyou But it isnt the Obama campaign doing it.flowerforyou Thats a recipe for failure.flowerforyou

I never said Obama's campaign is doing it. I did emphasize it is the media. flowerforyou

Take care. I am going to try to get some sleep.

no photo
Sat 07/12/08 02:00 AM
All you people to the left should vote for Cynthia McKinney,particularly since she has chosen Hip hop Activist Rosa Clements as her VP running mate. laugh

These women are heroes to many left liberals across this country and around the world for their courage in standing up to Obama. drinks

This campaign is the opportunity the Hip-Hop generation has been working for, if you elect Cynthia and Rosa.:cry:

Cynthia McKinney and Rosa Clements are in this election, not for themselves, but to give you people to the far left another choice other than Obama. drool

So, come on! What are you waiting for? Follow the dancing banana and vote for these two women! :banana:

no photo
Sat 07/12/08 01:33 AM
Edited by leahmarie on Sat 07/12/08 01:34 AM

There are less than six months until the election, an election that will decide the next President of the United

States . The person elected will be the president of all Americans, not just the Democrats or the Republicans. To show our solidarity as

Americans, let's all get together and show each other our support for the candidate of our choice. It's time that we all came together,

Democrats and Republicans alike.

If you support the policies and character of John McCain, please drive with your headlights on during the day. If you support Barack Obama, please drive with your headlights off at night

laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh

The above is certainly one good way to get rid of all the Obama supporters.

pitchfork pitchfork pitchfork pitchfork

Yeah, tell me about it. I know i may be off subject here, but no one really has anything to say about Obama. All they do instead is attack McCain. That's how they support their candidate. And the only issue ever brought up is the war in iraq since this is the only thing dems have going for them. But hell....i really don't like either one right now.

Well, what are the Dems going to say about Obama?

Trinity Church and racist rhetoric
Rezko and Obama's sweetheart of a deal on his land and mortgage
His friends the terrorists (The Underground Weathermen)
Michelle and her "I hate America" rants
Flip-flopping
The video on You-Tube (can't talk about it since another thread was locked when the subject was brought up)

I think you get the picture..... no point in my going on since the negatives about Barack can go on into infinity.

no photo
Sat 07/12/08 01:05 AM

huh Why do some of you people keep making this a black/white thing??huh

Listen very carefully:

OBAMA IS RUNNING FOR PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES NOT PRESIDENT OF THE BLACK/WHITE PEOPLE.

GET IT THROUGH YOUR THICK HEAD.

WHAT PART OF THAT DO YOU NOT UNDERSTAND?

I agree wholeheartedly. For me it is that someone who is supposedly held as a commentator of reason !?!? is trashing someone behind the curtain while praising in public. Credibility, if ever there was any, is out the window for Jesse.

It is the Media that keeps making Obama running for president a black and white thing. When he and Hillary were contending for the nomination, when the media reported the results, it was always the black vote is ...... the white vote is ...... Even now every time Obama's name is mentioned it is always about how he is the first black candidate. There are shows dedicated to people who go on and on about how far black people have advanced because Obama is running. I suppose if Hillary had won it would be a male and female thing in lieu of a black and white thing.

no photo
Sat 07/12/08 01:00 AM

Jessie is just jealous.plus bill Crosby and obama tell it like it is.thats the problem. that cant handle the truth. being a father is more then just making babies.

Hey, let's not put all the blame on the men. The women are more at fault. After all, they are the ones carrying the babies. African-American women need to look around and realize that there are too many black babies born out of wedlock and put a stop to it. They need to tell the black men who want to have sex with them to either use condoms or marry them. The black women need to stand up and stop this cycle of poverty, which is what happens when young unmarried women have babies.

The above does not apply to all black women, of course. In every race/ethnicity, there are always a certain percentage of men/women who do not do the right thing.

There are plenty of women who are guilty of this, not just African American women. Maybe if more women supported each other in building each other's self-esteem, morals, and values, we wouldn't have this problem as bad as it is today.

You were too quick on the draw and didn't read the last paragraph of my post. Please read it and you will see that I covered the point you made.

I did read your post, but it was before you edited it. But thank you for clearing that up.flowerforyou

Yes, you are right in that I did edit it. After I posted it, I realized that I was making a blanket statement. So, I changed it.

no photo
Sat 07/12/08 12:58 AM

I just saw the video. laugh laugh laugh
Jesse shows his true color! GREEN with envy.
bigsmile At least you know what this thread is aboutdrinker The rest of us were talking about this last nightflowerforyou We had a thread already going about thisflowerforyou

You'll have to forgive me as I don't live on these boards. Who are "the rest of us"? Does any of "the rest" have a job to go to? flowerforyou

Hey, a lot of us are up late at night for various reasons. Some people work during the day. Therefore, they will get on the internet during the night. Some of us, like myself, can't sleep for one reason or another. So, we get on the internet. And, of course, I am sure some people do not have jobs for a multitude of reasons. Does that answer your sarcastic question? (rhetoric)

no photo
Fri 07/11/08 08:01 AM

Jessie is just jealous.plus bill Crosby and obama tell it like it is.thats the problem. that cant handle the truth. being a father is more then just making babies.

Hey, let's not put all the blame on the men. The women are more at fault. After all, they are the ones carrying the babies. African-American women need to look around and realize that there are too many black babies born out of wedlock and put a stop to it. They need to tell the black men who want to have sex with them to either use condoms or marry them. The black women need to stand up and stop this cycle of poverty, which is what happens when young unmarried women have babies.

The above does not apply to all black women, of course. In every race/ethnicity, there are always a certain percentage of men/women who do not do the right thing.

There are plenty of women who are guilty of this, not just African American women. Maybe if more women supported each other in building each other's self-esteem, morals, and values, we wouldn't have this problem as bad as it is today.

You were too quick on the draw and didn't read the last paragraph of my post. Please read it and you will see that I covered the point you made.

no photo
Fri 07/11/08 07:39 AM

Obma t-shirts made out of the country only confirms the rumors ..... Barack and his wife have no use for the USA ... why should he have t-shirts made in the USA?! It would give jobs to Americans.

The bottom line is Obama is not sincere; he will say and do anything to be elected president.
laugh What does he have to do with the vendors at his events??laugh The vendors are private citizenslaugh

mirror/mirror ......

Obama or one of his staff should control what is sold at Barack's events. Obama has to be aware that t-shirts/buttons/and the like are being offered for sale since his campaign most certainly gets a percentage of the profits in one way or another.

The Senator needs to say that he wants all of those products made in the USA. The probability is that the would-be president is not doing so because the items will cost more money and that would mean less money for the Obama campaign. And that is another indication Barack is not sincere .... he is all about winning the presidency .... not about American and its people.
happy His campaign doesnt get any money.laugh The vendors do!!happy Its a private enterprise.laugh Its the same at ALL political events. laugh The vendors are unafilliated with the campaigns. laugh They are there to make a living for themselves. laugh I guarantee its the same way at McCains eventslaugh ITS A PRIVATE ENTERPRISElaugh NOT AFFILIATED WITH ANY CAMPAIGN. laugh THE SAME PEOPLE WOULD BE SELLING MCCAIN SHIRTS IF IT WAS A MCCAIN EVENTlaugh GOT IT???huh

mirror/mirror..... Are you certain about the above? If what you are saying is true, then a vedor can come into a campaign function and sell anything he wants and the candidate cannot do anything about it. So, in other words, if I were a vendor I could go into an Obama function and sell John McCain T-shirts.

It would seem to me that even if the vendor keeps all of the profits/proceeds, the candidate would have something to say about the merchandise. According to you, a vendor has a blank ticket to sell anything he wants at any candidate's function.

no photo
Fri 07/11/08 07:28 AM
Edited by leahmarie on Fri 07/11/08 07:32 AM

no photo
Fri 07/11/08 07:22 AM
Edited by leahmarie on Fri 07/11/08 07:25 AM

I don't care too much for Jesse. He thinks I owe african americans something because I am white. Well, I am italian/cajun heritage. Those people never owned slaves and if you check your history they were both treated pretty badly here in the US, yet I don't expect anything from the decedents of the people that did that to my ancestors.

If you go back into American history, each and every ethnicity/race of people were poorly treated. You speak of your heritage .... mine is Irish. When the Irish first came here in the early 1900's, there were signs on all of the offices where people went to get jobs saying, "IF YOU ARE IRISH, YOU NEED NOT APPLY."

I think as far as any of are concerned, white/black/asian/whatever, Italian/Irish/Polish/and etc., Catholic/Protestant/Jewish/and so forth, we have to quit complaining about the way American treated us in the past and move on. You are absolutely right; nobody owes anyone anything. Additionally, whining and complaining are not productive.

2 4 5 6 7 8 9 24 25