Community > Posts By > Adeph

Adeph's photo
Tue 01/15/08 03:08 PM
/wave

if anyone messages me, I'll do my best to reply, although motor/mental faculties are not 100% when drinking

Adeph's photo
Tue 01/15/08 01:49 PM
laugh

Adeph's photo
Tue 01/15/08 01:36 PM
ok asdaosifjoafiopashsdfuihsdjbgapjbgapsjsbpv, damn it's not working!!!

Adeph's photo
Tue 01/15/08 01:31 PM
you're right, I usually don't get jokes :tongue:

although my confusion doesn't end with just that pairing. My keyboard would break down if I tried to type all the questions I had.

Adeph's photo
Tue 01/15/08 01:21 PM
it's the ends not the means. pulling out hair satisfies a constructed social want (i.e. looking good). Spiders are part of nature and so few people take the time to understand and appreciate the spider for its own beauty and role in life, and so it is feared.

Adeph's photo
Tue 01/15/08 01:18 PM
In what way do you want her to be decent?

Adeph's photo
Tue 01/15/08 04:40 AM

globe trotting?

I think that's when you play fake basketball, but it's really entertaining

Adeph's photo
Sat 01/12/08 07:01 PM
well, some friends and I started off the evening at a pirate bar and after several car bombs, jagers, and a few beers, we went to a place that looked like a speakeasy (if it were designed by trent reznor). Upon arrival, we decided we wanted to try something besides our usual orders, and so my cousin yells at me and tells me to get some hemingways (without telling me what's in it). We decide it would be best to slam them as fast as possible; we each made it half way, at which point a few people in our group disappear, and I end up starting a jumping contest on some strange machine like things. Luckily the contest didn't go to far, my attention was drawn to one of our buddies getting dragged out by the bouncers. The last thing I remember mostly clearly is asking a group of women if they had seen my friends and them telling me they would help me find them. Patchy, is the best term I can use to describe my complete recollection of the events of the evening. Fortunately as I'm wandering the streets around 3am, my cousin managed to find me, we go get mexican food and then play guitar hero. Oh, and the drink tasted like a punch in the face.

Adeph's photo
Sat 01/12/08 06:40 PM
Don't order a hemingway, ever, champagne and absinthe may be great by themselves, but they form an unholy alliance of inebriation that causes all sorts of bad decision making

Adeph's photo
Sat 01/12/08 06:36 PM
hey Indn, did you get my wave yesterday? I threw a good one at the El Toro exit for you

Adeph's photo
Thu 01/10/08 11:56 PM
k, you'll get a nice wave ;p

Adeph's photo
Thu 01/10/08 11:53 PM

I'm off the 5 when you see El Toro wave to your right...happy

Mission Viejo area?

Adeph's photo
Thu 01/10/08 11:50 PM
My favorite is if you say "Biggie Smalls" three times in a mirror he'll appear and start shooting everything. . . I've been too afraid to try it

Adeph's photo
Thu 01/10/08 11:47 PM
I believe eskimos are real

Adeph's photo
Thu 01/10/08 11:47 PM
So I'm driving up to LA tomorrow, then to SF on saturday, if anyone is along the 5/405/152/280 or somewhere close, let me know and I'll wave as I drive by, or stop and get some coffee (I know I'm gonna need lots)

Adeph's photo
Thu 01/10/08 11:31 PM
I think people don't like him cause they're afraid of him. I mean what kind of "republican" votes against the Iraq War Resolution, doesn't support the Patriot Act, is a proponent of habeas corpus, and doesn't like torture . . . something isn't right

Adeph's photo
Thu 01/10/08 11:23 PM

i dont want a polar bear.... can i please have a girraffe!!!!

i want a girraffee....

why cant i spell girraffee????

that's the great part about jyraphes, you can spell it however you want and the ghurrralfs don't care . . . and I might not be able to bring a complete one back, there are too many bridges and overpasses along the way

Adeph's photo
Thu 01/10/08 11:22 PM
I'm pretty sure there's some in my box o' booze I'm bringing with me. I know there's a few bottles of whiskey, some vodka, rum, and wine. Meet me in SF and hurry, it might not last long

Adeph's photo
Thu 01/10/08 11:17 PM
Ocular Penetration Restriction Act = OPRA

Adeph's photo
Thu 01/10/08 11:16 PM
haha

1 2 7 8 9 10 12 14 15