Community > Posts By > Tizar

Tizar's photo
Sat 06/02/12 12:24 AM
feeling awful, just got back from holiday, not only did I not get any sleep for 5 days, but I only slept for 6 hours last night.

Grumble grumble :/

Tizar's photo
Fri 06/01/12 05:08 PM
Feeling fine, I got a love note today from a young lady, she showed me her legs :p

Tizar's photo
Fri 06/01/12 12:10 AM
In real life, every lady has wanted me. In cyber space, only irish ladies love me :p

Tizar's photo
Thu 05/31/12 11:54 PM
I almost got run over yesterday, but still alive. Looks like I may still have a meaning in this crazy life :)

Tizar's photo
Thu 05/31/12 11:49 PM

I just knew there was something going on when i felt burning sensation. Talk about "Ouch". That's an understatement. shocked

I'm burning too. Hope you get well soon flowerforyou

Thankyou once again. flowers. It's a mixture of being ill and the soaring hot weather. I feel like a damn campfire.

My thoughts for the day, are with you dear lady flowers

Tizar's photo
Thu 05/31/12 11:40 PM

I don't know where you've been hearing that we're going back to the caveman age. With all the advanced technology still to come, I think we are staying in the technological future.

Very true :)

Tizar's photo
Thu 05/31/12 11:28 PM

Not so great. Really, really tired.

This.

Tizar's photo
Thu 05/31/12 01:38 AM
I actually got some sleep last night :)

Tizar's photo
Thu 05/31/12 01:36 AM
Thinking about the rain, and food.

Tizar's photo
Thu 05/31/12 01:34 AM
sleepy -_- ZZZzzz

Tizar's photo
Wed 05/30/12 12:53 PM

you all suck
Having a bad day? I have the time but do you have the money? Mind out of the gutter Tizar.... Today I can be your therapist!flowerforyou

Thankyou! ^_^

I'm much better now, I think I woke up on the wrong side of bed. Your therapy is most welcome. I'm so lucky to have an awesome friend like you *hugs* :)

Tizar's photo
Wed 05/30/12 12:44 PM

I just knew there was something going on when i felt burning sensation. Talk about "Ouch". That's an understatement. shocked

I'm burning too. Hope you get well soon flowerforyou

Tizar's photo
Wed 05/30/12 12:39 PM

hot
Ooooooooo, really?laugh :tongue:

Don't touch the exposed parts, they are now burning. I need more then water, to put out this fire :)

Tizar's photo
Tue 05/29/12 10:10 AM
hot

Tizar's photo
Mon 05/28/12 01:20 AM
you all suck

Tizar's photo
Mon 05/28/12 01:17 AM
thinking about slapping some people.

Tizar's photo
Mon 05/28/12 01:16 AM
s***

Tizar's photo
Sun 05/27/12 05:47 PM

I don't like it when people are unkind to anyone! Animals, kids even people who are disabled.....I have
a neighbor who is very mental handicap & he went out & people beat him up! Put him in a wheelchair!
He's ok now, I always say HI to him & he get's really excited! Just because I am nice to him :thumbsup:

bless you :)

Tizar's photo
Sun 05/27/12 04:31 PM

1. Because most men who are interested in a relationship seldom get responses from women.
2. The majority of women complain that most of the guys they respond to and/or who they choose to go out with end up only want sex.

So explain how the gentlemen are bypassed and the bad boys qualify for a message response? I would assume it's because the bad boys know how to say all of the right things and play on womens emotions. A man looking for a relationship doesn't do this but (I assume) seems less interesting up front.

Men can only guess that women try to filter out the jerks but only end up filtering out the guy who wants a relationship:

Ex: Where are all the nice guys? Why can't I find a real man?

What I can tell you is what I've already said. Most of the messages are like what I've said earlier. I'm guessing those kind of first emails get ignored a lot, as there is no effort.

I don't believe that men have to be "bad boys" to get a response. They just have to put a little thought into what they're writing. If something doesn't work, they have to change it, rather than whining that no one is responding.

Answer this one question:

If you're new and spent the last 6 months to a year messaging men and get little if any response what will your reaction be?

After a while you'd cease writing. I've read countless posts here and on another site where men say they eventually cease writing.

Marketing 101: if the existing program isn't producing results why continue? Online dating isn't very productive for men with regards to finding dates. Real life is much better.

Yes, a life outside the internet does bring a lot more results, twice as quick.

but let me tell you this, the quality is ****.

I'd met many a great lady online, nothing like the big headed wannabes in real life.

Tizar's photo
Sun 05/27/12 04:17 PM
I can't put up pictures on my tablet computer.

pictures are good, but brains is better.

1 2 5 6 7 9 11 12 13 24 25