toastedoranges's photo
Tue 05/25/10 01:37 PM
22 or so

toastedoranges's photo
Tue 05/25/10 01:36 PM
ha! this thread lives on

toastedoranges's photo
Tue 05/25/10 11:22 AM

yea very true but thats you not all people are so strong willed anyway im off to bed have a good day guys and girls :smile:

that's a true statement. i've had a few debates with smokers since i quit cold turkey and believe everyone has the power to do so

toastedoranges's photo
Tue 05/25/10 11:14 AM
ha... about parents effecting selfesteem..

i guess i just took it all differently than a few, my situations made me a stronger person. my mom has said horrible things to me, how much damage could someone who is not my mother inflict?

in the end, i hold the power to veto or choose to accept their words

toastedoranges's photo
Tue 05/25/10 11:10 AM
i do not believe so, no.

toastedoranges's photo
Tue 05/25/10 11:09 AM

its only getting worse down here kids are starting to bully each other at younger and younger ages i cant even start to think what it might do to a pre adolescent mind fulling knowing what it can do to the older age groups

bullying has been going on forever, that includes preteens, i know i was bullied then and witnessed tons more.

imo, there's just too much bad parenting and coddling going around

toastedoranges's photo
Tue 05/25/10 11:03 AM

yea i like figuring things out on my own too theres a lesson there to alot of relationships fail because people arent open with each other but yea its completely up to the individual as to whether they will accept help if its offered

my failed friendships were due to bs, not a lack of communication.

life happens, you can deal or quit

toastedoranges's photo
Tue 05/25/10 10:55 AM

true but wouldnt it be much easier to get back up if there was someone there willing to give you a hand?

as many times as i've lost friends and had to do things on my own, that's the way i prefer it.

toastedoranges's photo
Tue 05/25/10 10:54 AM

The power is yours, take responsibility.

this is law

You are wise.flowerforyou

it's just an act

because deep inside everyone is afraid of being inferior theres nothing worse to me then psychological taunting and harrassment id much rather be beaten up atleast that way the pain doesnt last but when they really get into your head that never really goes away especially the consequences of them i still have days where i simply cant look at myself cant eat and constantly work out till i can barely stand

i've spent a good portion of my life not being good enough and knowing that at the very least i am physically inferior. i'm a dude who is 5'4" due to having to take tons of steroid filled asthma medicine as a kid. i only am alive because of modern medicine. and it's not just that, no it's more than knowing that i'd never be the best at a lot of things that younger people value. no, i was also never the most popular. often got picked on and still get blown off by women all the time.

you know what i gathered from that? well, i accepted that i am a apparently a weaker portion of the gene pool and that's alright. but about the bullying and such, and all the friends i've lost due to small bs. the only person's opinion that truly matters is my own. if they don't agree with me, well then maybe i do need to assess my perspective. but that doesn't make me any less of an awesome person. i am me, i'm what i can be. take it or leave it, leave it if you wish a loss

/rant

toastedoranges's photo
Tue 05/25/10 01:32 AM
sleep time, it's near 2 hours past when i normally go to sleep

toastedoranges's photo
Tue 05/25/10 01:31 AM
i love how this site has adverts for other sites that talk down about this one in the advert

toastedoranges's photo
Tue 05/25/10 01:26 AM
it is FORBIDDEN!!!

toastedoranges's photo
Tue 05/25/10 01:23 AM
that's showing a lot of tact

toastedoranges's photo
Tue 05/25/10 01:23 AM
besides, if anyone breaks in, my roomie's room is closer and they'll get him first

toastedoranges's photo
Tue 05/25/10 01:22 AM
bed is under it, i think i'll be ok