Community > Posts By > monshere3639

monshere3639's photo
Mon 09/14/09 02:41 AM

well, i think it depends on what you r really looking for in your companion. I call him/her a companion because thats who they really r and after every thing done and gone , the only thing left is companionship.

right?!!!!

A true relationship is more than just a companion. Your friends
are companions but you are not giving your friend your heart,
mind, body and sole. Having that one and only, yes is your
best friend, someone who you share all, keeping no secrets.
Your lover your fighter, your makeup partner after the fight.
The one whole holds you, assures you, one you can count
on no matter what. All this is a two way street and with it
is does not work. My belief, at least it is my opinion that
true love is much more deeper than just companionship. As you
put it after everything done and gone then why be together?
A reltionship grows and expands and if you have gotten to a point that everything is done and gone then you have stopping working to keep what you first found and had to begin with. When You see couplea who are 60, 70 years old and still holding hands and smiling and laughing as if they were together for the very first time, they
are more than companions that it true love.

monshere3639's photo
Sun 09/13/09 02:10 AM
thats awesome, no smart is required here ;-)

monshere3639's photo
Sun 09/13/09 01:48 AM
nite till nest time , :-)

monshere3639's photo
Sun 09/13/09 01:34 AM
no borderom, its just late sat nite, or u can say early sun ,lol whats here with you ?!!

monshere3639's photo
Sun 09/13/09 01:21 AM
it depends on the conversation and also how strong the fart is ,lol
Right ?!! ;-)

monshere3639's photo
Sun 09/13/09 01:20 AM
i dont think so, because some times they give the only answer for you to hear it and thats the one you really wana hear it .

Right?!!! :-)

monshere3639's photo
Sun 09/13/09 01:15 AM
you just knew it . every thing is there when you meet. You feel you dont have to work for it or even show any thing, its just there. thats what I call it click.your guts telling you there is something there.

right ;-)

monshere3639's photo
Sun 09/13/09 12:22 AM
well,it sound a girls plan for a girls nite only. no male invited?!!

:-)

monshere3639's photo
Fri 09/11/09 11:08 PM
oh still in the air , well when its planned let us know, it sound like fun so far :-)

monshere3639's photo
Fri 09/11/09 11:05 PM
first time in Hollywood, wow. i bet you'll need a tour leader to sow you around :-)

Right?!!!

monshere3639's photo
Fri 09/11/09 11:01 PM
is it the first time for u to CA? i consider it the second after vagas for fun and third after NY :-)

Right!!!!

monshere3639's photo
Fri 09/11/09 10:58 PM
never been there. but comedy store sound like fun :-).
so who is coming and what time :-)

monshere3639's photo
Fri 09/11/09 02:59 PM
well, i think it depends on what you r really looking for in your companion. I call him/her a companion because thats who they really r and after every thing done and gone , the only thing left is companionship.

right?!!!!

monshere3639's photo
Fri 09/11/09 12:08 PM
I dont think relationship just happend like that it needs a lot of work man, beside you got to know that , if you not ready for long distance then you r not :-) .

Right?!!!

monshere3639's photo
Fri 09/11/09 12:16 AM
lol

monshere3639's photo
Fri 09/11/09 12:15 AM
thats true for some people or may be for many people, but the truth is on THE EFFORT, even if its for some time, whatever it takes, if we like each other why not? I think long distance like salt and paper for the relationship ex.. it helps to let us missing each other instead of seeing her in regular time and finally nothing to say or do... no excitement !!!! we did it all :-)

RIGHT?!!!

monshere3639's photo
Fri 09/11/09 12:08 AM
or a fish wih no direction or goal :-)

monshere3639's photo
Fri 09/11/09 12:06 AM
I agree, I think the couple who meets for the same interest they will get bord so soon. The excitement is in the differences :-)

monshere3639's photo
Fri 09/11/09 12:04 AM
Hay its an internet , what do you expect?!! its like a jungle here ,lol. what I meant is to date and meet for some people who are real takes time. but again for most in my experience was a big scam. I didnt like it but I made the best of it.

right?!!

monshere3639's photo
Fri 09/11/09 12:01 AM
In my opinion, Its a good place to chat freely and have fun with others, but to get into a relationship, its very rare. I did have a several relationships before , long distant ones as well. Some works and we now very close friends no more and others didnt work. I was flying every other week to NY,MI,AR,TEX and vegas. again some was worth the effort and others wasnt. but I did enjoy my trip any way :-).and I think thats whats all about , the excitement I get when i get to know new girl in a different state or local. IF it works thats great, and if it didnt work , well, i did enjoy going and explore other places. dont u think?!!

1 3 Next