Sat 08/09/08 09:02 PM

the thunder is rattling my windows frown
noway noway noway THATS NOT THUNDER,,,,
"ITS A MAN ON YOUR ROOF"!!!!!!!

WELL,it sounded scary to me,wink.....lol.lollaugh

hahaha awww thanks :tongue:

yayforchae's photo
Sat 08/09/08 08:49 PM

why is that when a woman is with a man she dont care what he thinks or what hes doing until they break up?
i mean seriously why waste our time caring.. i know im the same way :/

I actually cared quite a bit before we broke up.. and I continue to care because he was a huge part of my life for 4 years.. it's not like once you break up with someone you can turn a switch and no longer care what that person thinks. And trust me, my slightly passive aggressive away messages are nothing in comparison to his actions. It's a simple pleasure for me. A little something that makes the sting of his actions a little less.

I posted this for fun because I thought it was kind of funny.. if I wanted advice and/or criticism, I would have posted in relationship advice.

sweetie i wasnt criticizing you i was simply stating how i am too. hints why i said "i know im the same way :/"

it's alright, that wasn't totally directed at you, but more to the common theme of a lot of the posts... I understand what you're saying, I was just trying to explain a bit better

on a side note: love, love, love the stars tattoo going up your back!

yayforchae's photo
Sat 08/09/08 08:48 PM
I'm fine with it with company.. but the whole crazy thunderstorm when I'm home along thing is a bit too horror movie played out for me to enjoy it! laugh laugh laugh

yayforchae's photo
Sat 08/09/08 08:45 PM
the thunder is rattling my windows frown

yayforchae's photo
Sat 08/09/08 08:40 PM

How about.....

Im knocking boots with Johnboy.................laugh :tongue:

laugh laugh laugh laugh I'll use that one next :tongue:

yayforchae's photo
Sat 08/09/08 08:36 PM

why is that when a woman is with a man she dont care what he thinks or what hes doing until they break up?
i mean seriously why waste our time caring.. i know im the same way :/

I actually cared quite a bit before we broke up.. and I continue to care because he was a huge part of my life for 4 years.. it's not like once you break up with someone you can turn a switch and no longer care what that person thinks. And trust me, my slightly passive aggressive away messages are nothing in comparison to his actions. It's a simple pleasure for me. A little something that makes the sting of his actions a little less.

I posted this for fun because I thought it was kind of funny.. if I wanted advice and/or criticism, I would have posted in relationship advice.

yayforchae's photo
Sat 08/09/08 08:19 PM

I think that's an amusing thing to do. I would probably do the same thing!! hahahaha you know he's reading the, get some joy out of it!

thank you!! that's what I was going for!

yayforchae's photo
Sat 08/09/08 08:19 PM
wow.. just thought it was kind of funny..

but thanks for all the criticism..

yayforchae's photo
Sat 08/09/08 08:16 PM
I figure if he's going to look, I might as well make it more fun for me I guess

yayforchae's photo
Sat 08/09/08 08:11 PM
So I know my ex still checks my away messages on aim.. sooo I like to put up ones that will make him wonder.. or make him mad and such.. yeah, I'm a jerk like that, but trust me, it's deserved!

my current message:

"revenge is living well without you"

got to love fitting quotes laugh laugh laugh

yayforchae's photo
Sat 08/09/08 08:04 PM
I'd be a little creeped out if they were standing next to me right now since I'm alone in my apt... unless they're imaginary? aww they are aren't they? sad sad sad

yayforchae's photo
Sat 08/09/08 08:02 PM
meet the robinsons :wink:

yayforchae's photo
Sat 08/09/08 07:55 PM
the ability to learn anything in an instant

yayforchae's photo
Sat 08/09/08 07:53 PM

hey.. sometimes you're in a hurry and don't have time to do it at home! I try to avoid it and if I can't then I typically keep it to red lights :tongue:

I just know I'm going to regret putting this in writing, but here goes........

It would be HORRID if you got rear-ended!!! noway
How do you know shes not that type of girldrool oops offtopic

laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh lets not get into what type of girl I am in here :tongue:

yayforchae's photo
Sat 08/09/08 07:52 PM
Edited by yayforchae on Sat 08/09/08 07:53 PM

Does it bother you when woman Fard, while drivinghuh

Now what the bloody 'ell is a fard?

makeup + driving

I :heart: urbandictionary.com

yayforchae's photo
Sat 08/09/08 07:49 PM

hey.. sometimes you're in a hurry and don't have time to do it at home! I try to avoid it and if I can't then I typically keep it to red lights :tongue:

I just know I'm going to regret putting this in writing, but here goes........

It would be HORRID if you got rear-ended!!! noway

laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh true enough

yayforchae's photo
Sat 08/09/08 07:45 PM

yayforchae's photo
Sat 08/09/08 07:43 PM

what is this farding craziness? explain! explain!
See Mabalinethink

haha I looked it up :tongue:

yayforchae's photo
Sat 08/09/08 07:41 PM
Edited by yayforchae on Sat 08/09/08 07:42 PM
according to urbandictionary.com... it's applying makeup while driving..

I never knew there was a term for it!

yayforchae's photo
Sat 08/09/08 07:28 PM

nope, then again it wasn't good enough to really want that much while we were together either....

Ouch!

it was a rough 4 years... ohwell

1 2 4 6 7 8 9 24 25