Community > Posts By > harveyrj

harveyrj's photo
Thu 06/26/08 07:00 PM
people driving while on there cell phones...mad

harveyrj's photo
Thu 06/26/08 06:55 PM
toilet paper roll unrolling under. it has to go over.

harveyrj's photo
Thu 06/26/08 06:23 PM
posting mindless comments, and bored out of my mind.

harveyrj's photo
Thu 06/26/08 05:56 PM
husbands coming home at the wrong time. pitchfork

harveyrj's photo
Thu 06/26/08 03:03 PM

LOL Either someone is deprived or is expecting some hot action later today! flowerforyou

if your refering to me the answer would be deprived, and not expecting any in the near future. frustrated

harveyrj's photo
Thu 06/26/08 02:59 PM
I love cooking in my kitchen, but having sex?

Hell yeah where do i sign up shocked

harveyrj's photo
Thu 06/26/08 02:36 PM
puff puff give don't mess up the rotation man...

harveyrj's photo
Thu 06/26/08 02:28 PM

forgiven, yes, but to stay in the relationship, NO!

Me too.

i'll hop on and I have to agree with these two. I find that only cheaters themselves can forgive other cheaters. Sounds like there are a lot of good people in here, cause cheating is a very very bad thing.

harveyrj's photo
Thu 06/26/08 02:14 PM
laugh nice

harveyrj's photo
Thu 06/26/08 11:14 AM

Want to talk? =]

why don't you just talk to men in here?

harveyrj's photo
Thu 06/26/08 11:05 AM
being a little tough on the new lady huhhuh

harveyrj's photo
Thu 06/26/08 10:57 AM
do what you want with me now that i'm yours bigsmile

harveyrj's photo
Tue 06/17/08 02:00 PM
Dang Karly your boyfriend is a lucky guy cause your hot...:tongue: Oh LA tonight and Boston to win the series in game 7.

harveyrj's photo
Tue 06/17/08 11:20 AM

I'm an average joe in my 30's. Any ladies up for a nice night on the town? flowerforyou

love love me, me, me!!

Oh Cheryl you know I would give you a romantic night on the town, but right now I'm up in the Bay Area. We have to try and hook up when I get back. flowerforyou

woohoo!!!! bigsmile love flowerforyou

Don't get to excited I'm not back in town just yet, but anticipation does heighten the excitement. flowerforyou

oh yeah...I'll be good and excited by then :wink: Happy Birthday to me...!! drinker drinker

Wow happy b-day to you Cheryl. I hope your day is filled with excitement and cheer. To that special someone who brings a smile to your face on your special day I cheer. Have a great b-day. flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou

Aww, thank you sweetie! My birthday wish would have to be that I HAVE a "special someone"...maybe next year! And BTW, I agree with Mandy! smooched drinker drinker

Hey your not suppose to reveal your b-day wish silly, but since you did I'm sure you will find that someone special soon. Your a special lady and you need someone in your life to treat you the way you deserve to be treated. flowerforyou

you're too kind, my dear smooched flowerforyou

Just being myself dear, and I call it like I see it. I gotta run but have a great b-day and we will chat later.smooched blushing flowerforyou

harveyrj's photo
Tue 06/17/08 11:01 AM

I'm an average joe in my 30's. Any ladies up for a nice night on the town? flowerforyou

love love me, me, me!!

Oh Cheryl you know I would give you a romantic night on the town, but right now I'm up in the Bay Area. We have to try and hook up when I get back. flowerforyou

Don't get to excited I'm not back in town just yet, but anticipation does heighten the excitement. flowerforyou

oh yeah...I'll be good and excited by then :wink: Happy Birthday to me...!! drinker drinker

Wow happy b-day to you Cheryl. I hope your day is filled with excitement and cheer. To that special someone who brings a smile to your face on your special day I cheer. Have a great b-day. flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou

Aww, thank you sweetie! My birthday wish would have to be that I HAVE a "special someone"...maybe next year! And BTW, I agree with Mandy! smooched drinker drinker

Hey your not suppose to reveal your b-day wish silly, but since you did I'm sure you will find that someone special soon. Your a special lady and you need someone in your life to treat you the way you deserve to be treated. flowerforyou

harveyrj's photo
Tue 06/17/08 10:51 AM

harvey is one of the hottest 30 somethings on this site

Ok now you have me blushing blushing Thanks for the compliment sweetie... flowerforyou

harveyrj's photo
Tue 06/17/08 10:50 AM

love love me, me, me!!

harveyrj's photo
Tue 06/17/08 10:06 AM

love love me, me, me!!

harveyrj's photo
Tue 06/17/08 09:50 AM

so i recently got some bad news. i don't know really what to do. i'm still in shock. it hurts to lose someone that you were close with, or felt like you were close with.

First off I'm sorry to here about your bad news. I have been there a few to many times in my book in the recent years. If you need anyone to talk to or just a friend to email don't hesitate. I wish you the best girl. flowerforyou

harveyrj's photo
Tue 06/17/08 09:45 AM

love love me, me, me!!

1 3 5 6 7 8 9 24 25