Sun 04/27/08 06:50 PM
I like itbigsmile

1FunGirl's photo
Sun 04/27/08 06:31 PM
flowerforyou

1FunGirl's photo
Sun 04/27/08 06:24 PM

What the hell is a lima bean????huh

Anyhow, yeah Liver is disgusting. I will also not eat intrails of any sort, bulls balls, tongue, eyeballs...you get the picture???sick

I do eat frog legs though, go figure.ohwell

OK, You got me on that one Kitten.drinker
No eyeballs for me.sick
but you would do rocky montian oysters. first guy i know to say that CHEERSdrinker

1FunGirl's photo
Sun 04/27/08 04:49 PM
smooched

Well, my ideal is wake up next to my girl, watch her sleep for a few miniuts get up make her some breakfast, drink my coffe and have a smoke...take the brekfast to her wake her up with a soft whisper and a kiss, let her eat...we bolth take a shower maybe have a morning quicky before we go to work...and yea thats my perfvect morning.
smooched smooched love flowerforyou everything a girl wants to hear

1FunGirl's photo
Sun 04/27/08 03:32 PM
laugh laugh laugh

1FunGirl's photo
Sun 04/27/08 02:11 PM

How do you change the wording in a testamony already giving for a friend...I don't see where you can edit it?????????ohwell

You cant..only they can

you mean I can take what someone says to me and change it to say they want to jump my bones....

Whooo Whhhhhoooooodevil
laugh laugh laugh

1FunGirl's photo
Sun 04/27/08 01:56 PM
AZ has another heat wave. can't wait till i get there

1FunGirl's photo
Sun 04/27/08 10:11 AM
yes all the time

1FunGirl's photo
Sun 04/27/08 09:47 AM
finsh my sentences

1FunGirl's photo
Sun 04/27/08 09:02 AM

1FunGirl's photo
Sun 04/27/08 12:44 AM

Loved the Spiderwick Cronicals..it was awesome!!! Saw it at the Drive Inn with my boys...they thought it was the bomb
juno its awesome not for kids thoughblushing

I actually watched Juno today too, bought it last weekend, and today it was raining, so I stayed in watching movies. It was ok for me, kind of slow pace. I didnt like the fact that the husband-wife didnt work out, and the fact that during the entire movie, the yound boy went on with his day-to-day life as if nothing were going on, while in the mean time, the girl that was pregnant by him was catchin hell, like at school and all...
for me its seemed more true to real live then a disney story

1FunGirl's photo
Sun 04/27/08 12:23 AM

Loved the Spiderwick Cronicals..it was awesome!!! Saw it at the Drive Inn with my boys...they thought it was the bomb
juno its awesome not for kids thoughblushing

1FunGirl's photo
Sun 04/27/08 12:17 AM

freedom of choice as where each one stands and brings a new day for everyone that stands in the way of happiness and joys of listening to the winds and breeze of whispering songs of mother nature and birds swaying above the clouds and having our angels praying for us down below
beautfullyflowerforyou

1FunGirl's photo
Sun 04/27/08 12:16 AM

huh

No cave exploration escapades for you then, Mirror?
:tongue:
You should try it sometime. It's another world down there.
:wink:
sorry no weird or unusually places for me only horizontally

1FunGirl's photo
Sun 04/27/08 12:08 AM

since love seems to be on peoples mind.do you think you can ever love someone as much as the person you loved before?

Yes I hated her guts!!!devil devil devil
i think you must have loved her at some point

nope...I was drunkdrinker
laugh laugh laugh

1FunGirl's photo
Sun 04/27/08 12:05 AM

since love seems to be on peoples mind.do you think you can ever love someone as much as the person you loved before?
since the last the last person i loved turned out to be wrong Yes

1FunGirl's photo
Sat 04/26/08 10:08 PM
I'm from Az, living withen five live from him. i think he flips sides to much, wants to be liked by eveyone. I think he is the best for republican party but, i happen to be for the other side.happy