beccaloveslife's photo
Fri 04/25/08 06:37 PM
Not female body inspector? laugh laugh

beccaloveslife's photo
Mon 04/21/08 07:36 PM
Pistons winnin the championship. I can see it now happy

beccaloveslife's photo
Thu 04/03/08 06:48 PM

ok theres 4 girls where i work that I'm more then interested in. they all have boyfriends. :cry: grumble

Steal them awayglasses

beccaloveslife's photo
Thu 04/03/08 06:27 PM
The night skys are better. Nothing like laying out on a blanket in my backyard. happy

beccaloveslife's photo
Thu 04/03/08 05:22 PM
Nevermind. I figured it out.

beccaloveslife's photo
Thu 04/03/08 05:18 PM

can i send a message? lol

Ya, but I wouldn't be able to read it. laugh

beccaloveslife's photo
Thu 04/03/08 05:15 PM
I have unread messages, but when I go to my inbox they are not there. Could I have to many old messages? What can I do to fix this?

beccaloveslife's photo
Wed 04/02/08 11:16 PM

Always carry lip gloss just in case..

i never go anywhere with out it...

But i really wanna know

Of course it matters. I think it matter for guys too. If your lips are all dry and flaky or whatever I dont wanna put my mouth on that!laugh

beccaloveslife's photo
Wed 04/02/08 11:14 PM

so walking up and planting one on you is an option? Cool

ALWAYS gotta be prepared. smooched

beccaloveslife's photo
Wed 04/02/08 10:57 PM

only cuz you were trying to hit on some guy ((((mark)))) and decided to do it by being obnoxiously rude to someone else.. wow..

he says prnsc is a hater. Digging another hole

Nope. That was me. lol
why would you say that becca? Because she doesnt think he looks like another person?

Hahahaha! She could have said it nice. Like "i dont really think you do..." but instead just "NO"

Who are you to say how ANYONE SHOULD SAY ANYTHING??? my caps were on b/c I was in another screen doing something else.. I popped over saw that remarked and got busy I came back when called in here... B/c you want him to like you, it's not reason to give me sh!t... Just say your nicey things and leave other's alone.. Last time I checked there were no rules on how I had to type a simple word...

laugh laugh laugh This is ridiculous

Sorry it will blow over..

beccaloveslife's photo
Wed 04/02/08 10:54 PM

beccaloveslife's photo
Wed 04/02/08 10:53 PM
Everyone dies. Its not FOREVER

beccaloveslife's photo
Wed 04/02/08 10:48 PM

Nope. That was me. lol
why would you say that becca? Because she doesnt think he looks like another person?

Hahahaha! She could have said it nice. Like "i dont really think you do..." but instead just "NO"

Who are you to say how ANYONE SHOULD SAY ANYTHING??? my caps were on b/c I was in another screen doing something else.. I popped over saw that remarked and got busy I came back when called in here... B/c you want him to like you, it's not reason to give me sh!t... Just say your nicey things and leave other's alone.. Last time I checked there were no rules on how I had to type a simple word...

oh hun....don't be a hater flowerforyou

laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh

beccaloveslife's photo
Wed 04/02/08 10:46 PM

Nope. That was me. lol

beccaloveslife's photo
Wed 04/02/08 10:42 PM

Nope. That was me. lol

beccaloveslife's photo
Wed 04/02/08 10:41 PM

I didnt say anyone was a hater that one girl did NOT ME
yup, but you followed it with a remark that basically verified it, and attacked her as well.

This is not about her. Its about wether that guy looks like another guy. Its over.

beccaloveslife's photo
Wed 04/02/08 10:40 PM

Nope. That was me. lol

and you were talking about who???????????huh

Some lady.

beccaloveslife's photo
Wed 04/02/08 10:38 PM

I have asked that girl who she was talking about and why

What are you soooooo confused about? laugh laugh laugh

beccaloveslife's photo
Wed 04/02/08 10:38 PM