no photo
Mon 08/10/20 09:46 PM
Was my smile in my young and foolish days smile2

no photo
Mon 08/10/20 09:38 PM
Cannot agree more and the philosophy goes beyond baseball games smile2

no photo
Sat 08/08/20 10:56 PM

It was a sudden death. Car accident. Thank you all.

My condolences! I understand how you feel.

no photo
Fri 07/24/20 10:38 PM
Edited by Gugu on Fri 07/24/20 10:42 PM
It takes two to tango, doesn't it?

no photo
Thu 07/23/20 10:46 PM
Fish and chips, coleslaw and clam chowder soup, at White Spot:heart:

no photo
Sat 07/18/20 01:13 PM
I am learning a lot from your wisdom too, Madhur!
The book is a book, good reference if applicable to you but never black and white happy
Have a great weekend smile2

no photo
Sat 07/18/20 12:26 PM
You are very welcome, Madhur! You know what you want and can write a program to make a bot, you are not confused at all, maybe just a little frustrated by the bad experience in last 3 days. Sometimes it may take more than 3 days to accomplish a task, at least for me. I know, not the most desirable, isn't it?
True enough, the male hormones play the main role in your wonderful thoughts about women. You do not want to manipulate your hormone production either.
Human brain is very complex for humans to fully comprehend!
Coupled friends always mention about the book "Men are from Mars and Women are from Venus" written by John Gray which helps them better understand perspectives from their partners. Sometimes if we cannot change other peoples' minds, it would be happier just to appreciate the differences among us.
Enjoy your search for another unicornsmile2

no photo
Fri 07/17/20 10:41 PM
Madhur,

To me, your two things in 2 condensed points (1) and (2) are actually not 2 things, there are indeed many many many things in 2 points.

I would just break down the points clearly, step and step, perhaps:

(1) shave my head
(2) become a monk
(3) go to meditate ....etc

Putting so many things in 1 single step may make things very confusing, what do you think?

Even going step by step, points (1), (2), (3) may still not lead you to "never having thoughts of women again"smile2

Just be happy thinking about women and eventually enjoy the stay with one of them.

Cheers biggrin

no photo
Sun 07/12/20 11:07 PM
volunteer as my chef and housekeeper :heart: :heart: :heart:

no photo
Sun 07/12/20 10:48 PM
laugh

An unlimited bank account, and a man that can read her mind. (without her knowing that)

"Men Are from Mars, Women Are from Venus" - John Gray laugh laugh laugh

2 Next