Community > Posts By > rainysky39

rainysky39's photo
Mon 08/04/08 08:16 AM
The Queen has an extra day off!!! YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHH!! However, the paycheck will be badddddddddddddddd :angry: laugh

rainysky39's photo
Mon 08/04/08 08:14 AM

laugh laugh laugh im waiting for someone to admit to.."bitter" or "sour"laugh laugh

SALTY!!!:wink:
rofl

rainysky39's photo
Mon 08/04/08 08:13 AM
Val my sister from a different motherflowers

rainysky39's photo
Mon 08/04/08 08:12 AM
waving tongue2 blushing

rainysky39's photo
Mon 08/04/08 08:11 AM
Edited by rainysky39 on Mon 08/04/08 08:13 AM
Sweet (*Ive been told, anyway)laugh

rainysky39's photo
Mon 08/04/08 04:58 AM

I say I give the person above me a lukewarm, brand new spanking.
I say bring it on and make it hot as it can get.

rainysky39's photo
Mon 08/04/08 04:57 AM
I took it yesterday but you never asked me to return it

rainysky39's photo
Mon 08/04/08 04:53 AM

And once again why is their braille writing on a drive up atm or why is there signs up no dogs allowed except for seeing eye dogs, is the dog supposed to read it to his master?

I have yet to see the braille ATMs. I'm hoping that they're for the pasengers of the car and not the driver. Yikes.

Just notice beside the pinpad. There should be a braille option there due to the handicapped accessible laws everywhere.

rainysky39's photo
Sun 08/03/08 08:59 PM
Brian stop showing those pics of me when I first wake up!laugh

rainysky39's photo
Sun 08/03/08 11:55 AM

When i was 23, i was fooling around with my Bosses wife. One day while sitting in her Car she told me she was also fooling around with another guy that we worked with. So after we finish, i act like i threw the condom away, but i put it under the seat. When i saw my boss the next day, i told him i saw his wife , and the other guy in the back seat of her car.noway :banana: oops

You were messing with a married woman, and you think you deserved revenge??? WOW.... that's a whole lot of something right there.
Its funny how we can justify the wrong we do. I think i need a spankingdrool
C'mere for that spanking

rainysky39's photo
Sun 08/03/08 11:51 AM
So glad to see you back!!

rainysky39's photo
Sun 08/03/08 11:48 AM

When i was 23, i was fooling around with my Bosses wife. One day while sitting in her Car she told me she was also fooling around with another guy that we worked with. So after we finish, i act like i threw the condom away, but i put it under the seat. When i saw my boss the next day, i told him i saw his wife , and the other guy in the back seat of her car.noway :banana: oops
noway Shame on you! rofl rofl

rainysky39's photo
Sun 08/03/08 11:38 AM

I personally didn't do it... but my gf was a waitress and my ex took his new gf in there that he had been cheating on me with.. My gf watched as the new gf fed him his strawberry waffles and laughed.. she went to refill their coffee and said "enjoy".. laugh laugh

(she had spit on their waffle) laugh laugh laugh
laugh devil

rainysky39's photo
Sun 08/03/08 11:36 AM
Well I did something and it wasnt nice.laugh
My "husband" had his new gf at the time email me using her cell phone asking me when I planned to get the divorce. Also telling me in great detail about their sex life, all the while this was my work email at the bank. I asked politely a FEW times for the emails to stop and even made a couple of threats to no avail. NOt realizing that I had her cell number from the messages she was sending, I went onto yahoo chat under a vulgar screen name and posted that if anyone wanted phone sex to call and gave out her number..Do ya'll think that was bad of me? rofl

rainysky39's photo
Sun 08/03/08 11:33 AM

grumble I pulled the jack out from a car when a guy was underneath it fixing it! devil He should not have messed with mE! laugh laugh laugh
rofl

rainysky39's photo
Sun 08/03/08 11:29 AM
worst thing you have ever done in the name of revenge??

rainysky39's photo
Sun 08/03/08 11:27 AM
I am excited. Seems as though football season is over before it even starts..makes me explode

rainysky39's photo
Sun 08/03/08 11:19 AM
And once again why is their braille writing on a drive up atm or why is there signs up no dogs allowed except for seeing eye dogs, is the dog supposed to read it to his master?

rainysky39's photo
Sun 08/03/08 10:55 AM
Sounds like something that I would say! laugh

rainysky39's photo
Sun 08/03/08 10:53 AM

My heaven would not be too much different than my life is already. I think for me heaven would be that I would no longer see the ugliness of man around me. Hatred, prejudice, social ills, power struggles, etc... All people would be accepting of others and with this type of respect the power struggles of the world would die.
Eternal peace and you took the rest of the words right out of my mouth. So much hatred in the world today. Would love to see that end.