Well thanks everyone.

SweetAdaline's photo
Thu 04/03/08 09:48 PM
What's new?

Where are all the handsome guys?

SweetAdaline's photo
Tue 03/11/08 11:24 PM

<<< Didnt quit- it keeps me sain. drinker smokin

just got a cig from the nieghbor kid.....hes like 15...what has this world come to?noway

OH yeah... I'm so not sain anymore. I'm a B!TCH on a mission now... and for no reason.

SweetAdaline's photo
Tue 03/11/08 11:23 PM

I just quit smoking.

how did you get that done????

I have absolutely no money... I haven't been going out with my friends as much and I do everything not to think abou them... and when I start to think of them I go find something to do to get my mind off of them.

SweetAdaline's photo
Tue 03/11/08 11:19 PM
I just quit smoking.

SweetAdaline's photo
Tue 03/11/08 12:00 AM
Thank you everyone!

SweetAdaline's photo
Mon 03/10/08 11:52 PM
Can anyone tell me a story and cheer me up?

SweetAdaline's photo
Sat 03/08/08 07:36 PM
I'm not even close.

SweetAdaline's photo
Sat 03/08/08 01:01 AM
I'm bored with you all.

Night.

SweetAdaline's photo
Sat 03/08/08 12:47 AM

If I could give you all drinks right now I would... I make an awesome drink that tastes like koolaid.... you have to sit down while you drink it all though.... then you fall on your a** when you stand up. Fun party joke AND it tastes good drinker

I had too many of those last night. I made an @ss of myself. So no drinking for me for awhile.

I make a good non-alcoholic margarita also if you would like... Otherwise I have orange and pomegranate juice at the house drinker

Pomegranate jucie please!!!

SweetAdaline's photo
Sat 03/08/08 12:42 AM

If I could give you all drinks right now I would... I make an awesome drink that tastes like koolaid.... you have to sit down while you drink it all though.... then you fall on your a** when you stand up. Fun party joke AND it tastes good drinker

I had too many of those last night. I made an @ss of myself. So no drinking for me for awhile.

SweetAdaline's photo
Sat 03/08/08 12:38 AM

Addie, your right... this site has to start getting interesting... I have tried but out of ideas...You got any?

None at all. Fresh out.

When you think of something though... I'll help out if I can.

Well, everybody can laugh at my music collection...

ercomm.homedns.org/music

username is guest and password is guest... I'll leave it up for a half hour. Theres some good old school sh*t.

something to do anyways

Awesome.

SweetAdaline's photo
Sat 03/08/08 12:32 AM

Addie, your right... this site has to start getting interesting... I have tried but out of ideas...You got any?

None at all. Fresh out.

When you think of something though... I'll help out if I can.

SweetAdaline's photo
Sat 03/08/08 12:25 AM

I'll take either.

Please help.

Flowers always seem to be a good start on here flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou

I'll be yer sugar daddy... what kinda car do you want? laugh

I don't want a car. Just food and help with bills.

I can take you to a nice romantic dinner at Taco Bell... A chilupa AND a nacho supreme drinker I'm cool like that

Okay, sounds good. Rice instead of the meat please!

SweetAdaline's photo
Sat 03/08/08 12:23 AM

Thank you for that.

Well shucks t'wernt nothin' embarassed

Silly.

SweetAdaline's photo
Sat 03/08/08 12:22 AM

I'll take either.

Please help.

Flowers always seem to be a good start on here flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou

I'll be yer sugar daddy... what kinda car do you want? laugh

I don't want a car. Just food and help with bills.

SweetAdaline's photo
Sat 03/08/08 12:20 AM

Im piss poor but I'm a reasonably good person... alright I'm an ass... but my heart is in the right place... I think...

Haha. I don't feel to good about that response.

At least I made you laugh.happy

Thank you for that.

SweetAdaline's photo
Sat 03/08/08 12:18 AM

Im piss poor but I'm a reasonably good person... alright I'm an ass... but my heart is in the right place... I think...

Haha. I don't feel to good about that response.

SweetAdaline's photo
Sat 03/08/08 12:15 AM
I'll take either.

Please help.

2 4 5 6 7 8 9 17 18