Community > Posts By > Engraven_Image

Engraven_Image's photo
Fri 07/17/09 09:59 PM

that dragons gonna chomp your nipple off
You should see the sun burning up my other nipple!

Engraven_Image's photo
Fri 07/17/09 09:57 PM

Things that make you go.....HMMMMMMM!!!!

Engraven_Image's photo
Fri 07/17/09 09:50 PM
We will be more than ok. I have been through this so many times, that I am strong enough to finally do what I should have a long time ago.

Engraven_Image's photo
Fri 07/17/09 09:35 PM

I am so sorry honey.

Hey, did you know I am leaving for Israel soon?

I am getting my own apartment there and Yaniv is going to help me get my citizenship and a job!

You should come visit me!

(Once I have furniture that is)
Oh, you know I would love to see Israel. Ahhh, don't feel sorry for me. After Today, I realized what had happened was the best for my sons and I. I'm cheered up, and doing good. I'm just trying to pick up the pieces from the hurt my oldest son got dealt from the situation.

Engraven_Image's photo
Fri 07/17/09 09:24 PM
...start thinking of some more topics!frustrated

Engraven_Image's photo
Fri 07/17/09 09:06 PM
AIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!

Engraven_Image's photo
Fri 07/17/09 09:04 PM

Because, if I go out, I am going to drink so much I can not find my way home. My ex-gf and I just broke up. So, yeah.
Whoa, I just realized she went out. So maybe I should get out this Weekend and have a great time!

Engraven_Image's photo
Fri 07/17/09 09:01 PM
Because, if I go out, I am going to drink so much I can not find my way home. My ex-gf and I just broke up. So, yeah.

Engraven_Image's photo
Fri 07/17/09 08:55 PM
I could do it even better and describe it with just 2 letters...

...BS

Engraven_Image's photo
Fri 07/17/09 08:51 PM

You guys are just needy laugh
That's not funny, I shop at Good Will.tears

Engraven_Image's photo
Fri 07/17/09 08:49 PM
smokin I'd be that crazy color changing horse! It was like a mood ring, but not; it was a horse! And, I'd be horse kicking the hell out of those Lolli-Pop Men!

Engraven_Image's photo
Fri 07/17/09 08:46 PM
spock...Is he Felix the Cat?

Engraven_Image's photo
Fri 07/17/09 08:44 PM

Sooooooooooo.........

From what I am reading here....it is probably best for me to put my pants back on?...........drats.......
I don't mind. Heck, I'm not wearing anything, but these>>>>shades

Engraven_Image's photo
Fri 07/17/09 08:43 PM

I've missed you.

how is life?
LMAO! Sux! I'm ok though. For the past few months I had put so much effort into my ex-gf, that I havn't done much of anything else. Don't get me wrong, I wanted to do that, but it turned out bad. So now, I am concentrating on making my life alot better for the long-haul.

Engraven_Image's photo
Fri 07/17/09 08:35 PM
Well, now I am. Had to leave work early because of being down and because of my ex-gf. But, I decided not to let her get me down. I seen a different side of her Today, and now I feel better about what happened. I needed to get back to cheerful ole' me!

Engraven_Image's photo
Fri 07/17/09 08:30 PM

heh. This place is like a crack addiction. Just can't stay away from it for long. lol
LMAO! For me, that would be Monster Energy drinks!

Engraven_Image's photo
Fri 07/17/09 08:27 PM
((((JOY))))...((((...to the World, the Lord has come, let Earth receive her King)))) I can see that. Lol, that song rocks!

Engraven_Image's photo
Fri 07/17/09 08:20 PM
explode I am not going to say, because it could later be used against me as a terrorist threat! explode

Engraven_Image's photo
Fri 07/17/09 08:16 PM
Thanks Bro! I figured I would come back and stay awhile. Besides, I missed this place alot!

Engraven_Image's photo
Fri 07/17/09 08:15 PM
Thanks Enforcer! I looked for the bell hop, but this place was vacant. So much for anyone changing the no vacancy sign outside!