Community > Posts By > BettyB

BettyB's photo
Tue 03/04/14 04:14 PM

drinker i think people should have their hair the way they want and if someone don't like it ............to bad for them lollllllllllllaugh glasses :banana: shades biggrin

I agree with this.

BettyB's photo
Tue 03/04/14 04:03 PM
Hi Raywaving
WE should be getting into Spring soon...but it sure isn't looking very spring like around here.

BettyB's photo
Tue 03/04/14 03:58 PM

I like resorts but I love America places like New York are amazing love the place. I've been to Vegas love that place aswell had such a good time and want to go back, LA was amazing met some sound people and want to go back. I've been lucky to go to some nice places Eygyt, The Caribbean, Spain, Cyprus, Turkey, South France, Holland, Germany, Italy, Morroco loads of cool places. On my to do list is Thailand, Australia/New Zealand and wouldn't mind seeing some more of Asia.

You sure have been around! It must be so great to have been to so many places. Have you ever been to Canada?

BettyB's photo
Tue 03/04/14 10:45 AM

All these while I have studied about relationship I came to a conclusion that men give more love, money try to make up time and even adjust with his friends just to be the loving husband

All so very true. Guys buy them chocs and flowers and stuff, wine them and dine them, cater for all their whimsical fancy thinking only of them with no thought for themselves. You clearly have studied relationships and have a good understanding of what guys do to look after their ladies.

Sounds like you two would make the perfect couple.
But tell me this when two men get married and they break up who is to blame?

Since I have no knowledge of gay marriages nor do I wish to I decline to comment.
flowerforyou

Ok..fair enough. Just thought since you agree men do all the work ,it would be so much easier for you.

BettyB's photo
Tue 03/04/14 10:15 AM

It is only 23 degrees out but I just saw some robins so either Spring is on the way or they are lost!

Or they are mean nasty Robins and just messing with you, and giving you false hope.
Hi Jaynewaving

BettyB's photo
Tue 03/04/14 10:09 AM

All these while I have studied about relationship I came to a conclusion that men give more love, money try to make up time and even adjust with his friends just to be the loving husband

All so very true. Guys buy them chocs and flowers and stuff, wine them and dine them, cater for all their whimsical fancy thinking only of them with no thought for themselves. You clearly have studied relationships and have a good understanding of what guys do to look after their ladies.

Sounds like you two would make the perfect couple.
But tell me this when two men get married and they break up who is to blame?

BettyB's photo
Tue 03/04/14 08:14 AM

HMMMMMMMM thinking you need to study a little harder my friend.

tell me who out there has every intention to break marriages more woman or men. Trust me friend I know what married men faces everyday

Rubbish! Both men and women can be equally destructive to a marriage.

BettyB's photo
Tue 03/04/14 08:09 AM
I know eh? They seem to charge the same or more for a single person. I think its because the more people they can squeeze into one room the more money they make.
My Daughter also said the entertainment on NCL is much better. Cirque Du Soleil is not on the ship she was on. It still boggles my mind how they can do all the things they do on a moving ,rocky ship .
Actually how they do any of it anywhere is pretty darn amazing!

BettyB's photo
Tue 03/04/14 06:13 AM
waving

BettyB's photo
Tue 03/04/14 06:09 AM
Well I have no immediate plans, but one can always hope lol.
I would love to take another Alaskan cruise. It was so beautiful.

My Daughter is back now from her cruise, but it was just one mishap after another this time. Mostly the problems were caused from the airline. Not only did they lose their luggage but on the way back they kept cancelling their flight. They had two flights cancelled on them and were stuck in the airport for over 17 hours.

Also she did get sick on the ship, she was sick for two days. She also said the food on this ship was not nearly as good as NCL.

BettyB's photo
Tue 03/04/14 06:00 AM
HMMMMMMMM thinking you need to study a little harder my friend.

BettyB's photo
Tue 03/04/14 05:58 AM

Good morning betty.:smile:

Nop,nothing like that.

If you see above,I concluded there that as bears love to be alone hence on dating sites,majority people would be normally powered by bears.....& then you posted that ur totem is also bear...that's why I said....See one more bear.

Perhaps ,I'm interested to see how many bears come here:smile:

I don't like to be alone, I just hate people lol J/K

Hmm...wish ya all the best!

AWWW so cute!

BettyB's photo
Mon 03/03/14 01:19 PM

Good morning betty.:smile:

Nop,nothing like that.

If you see above,I concluded there that as bears love to be alone hence on dating sites,majority people would be normally powered by bears.....& then you posted that ur totem is also bear...that's why I said....See one more bear.

Perhaps ,I'm interested to see how many bears come here:smile:

I don't like to be alone, I just hate people lol J/K

BettyB's photo
Mon 03/03/14 10:32 AM

Mine is the bear.

Yeah...one more bear!!

You sound disappointed lol

BettyB's photo
Mon 03/03/14 10:28 AM
Very Happy Birthday to you!:banana: drinker drinker flowerforyou

BettyB's photo
Sun 03/02/14 01:25 PM
I think when her BF came along it was just one other person to many too please . My girls and I liked to do things together ,but we also enjoyed doing our own Thing and we respected that. He however is the 'clingy' type that wanted us to do everything he wanted to do ..together. I was ready to pull my hair out by the end of the trip. I won't do another cruise with him, not worth it. I do however relish the idea of taking a cruise with my friend. He has never been on one and he says would love to go on one.
I think cruises could be very romantic ..Don't you ?

BettyB's photo
Sun 03/02/14 11:35 AM
WOW!!!!!!!!!!! You are such an amazing person. You made me think in an entire new light about things. Thank you for that.
I do believe some people are just nasty, but you are right ,there must be a reason why they are like that.
You are such an interesting and wise lady. I am really enjoying talking to you. .

I have always done cruises with my two Daughters. The last one my daughter's BF came along too. But to be perfectly honest with you I liked it better when it was just myself and my girls. It seemed to be more fun for some reason.

BettyB's photo
Sun 03/02/14 11:24 AM
Mine is the bear.

BettyB's photo
Sat 03/01/14 06:27 PM

TOTally RUDE!!

however knowing me I'd have something to say.. bigsmile
like... "perhaps if you spent less time in the mirror.. your head wouldn't take up soo much room laugh oh and.. nice cologne.. that's one way ta clear an elevator" "I've heard of anger management classes.. but I didn't know they offer'em now for intimidation" spock or some other silly blurb laugh

I don't bother with people like that.. other than toss out some witty retort.. my dad used to say don't lower yourself to their level by reacting like them.. so I don't, I typically walk away sniggering laugh

I know, but I just noticed there were an awful lot of rude people on cruise ships.
Did you notice that too?

BettyB's photo
Fri 02/28/14 06:41 PM
I am going to keep that in mind if I am ever lucky enough to cruise again.

The only thing I did not like was how many rude and snotty people were on the ship. We found this mostly on the Caribbean cruise as opposed to the Alaskan one.

I recall one time being on a crowded elevator when it stopped and a man that smelled like a boat full of dead fish came on. He squeezed himself on the elevator and said maybe if you people spent more time at the gym like I do instead of the buffet table we could all fit on this elevator.
How rude was that?

2 4 5 6 7 8 9 24 25