Community > Posts By > Lakersfan4eva

Lakersfan4eva's photo
Tue 10/14/08 11:57 PM

Do any of you ENJOY this holiday? And by enjoy I mean, do you get anxious to go to haunted houses and things?

I went on my first haunted hayride this past weekend, Freddy Kreuger was in my face and Jason almost cut off my hair...needless to say, I'm never going back again :smile:

I love Halloween! Its one of my favorite holidays. I usually dress up and go somewhere whether it be a block party or some place that has a cool band playing.

Lakersfan4eva's photo
Tue 10/14/08 11:53 PM

HAND DOWN THE BEST CANDY EVER

love REESE PEANUT BUTTER CUPS!!!!!!!!love

There's just something about chocolate and PB!

Lakersfan4eva's photo
Tue 10/14/08 03:19 PM
My two favorites are Reese's PB Cups and Twix!happy

Lakersfan4eva's photo
Tue 10/14/08 12:10 AM

this is a question on another dating website. I think this a good/difficult question. It can be anything but i have found that most say something physical.

so what is The first thing(s) people usually notice about YOU

Mi sonrisa

Lakersfan4eva's photo
Tue 10/14/08 12:08 AM

Does anyone have a strange hobby or habit? I have been wondering if mine might seem strange. I collect elephants. Small, large, planters, pictures, etc. I think I have issues.

Aside from the typical shot glasses and sports memorabilia, I collect Starbucks gift cards and frame 'em.

Lakersfan4eva's photo
Sun 10/12/08 08:24 PM
I was at a bar/club Friday night and people were doing this new dance craze which I never heard of. It was pretty cool! Its kinda like a hip/hop version of the electric slide. Has anyone else heard of this?

Lakersfan4eva's photo
Sun 10/12/08 08:18 PM
I remember in elementary school I used to put Elmer's glue on my hand and when it dried I would peel it off as if my skin was peeling. I know I'm not the only one who did this.

Lakersfan4eva's photo
Sun 10/12/08 08:13 PM
preferably older, no more than 40 but a few years younger is good too.

Lakersfan4eva's photo
Sun 10/12/08 08:09 PM

Lol the funny thing is her name is Jenny

laugh
I'd say talk to Jenny and tell her how you truly feel. Its a BIG risk (if you decide to take it) because you never know how she feels. What if she feels the same about you? Good Luck and keep us posted!

Lakersfan4eva's photo
Sun 10/12/08 08:02 PM
The parentals!:smile:

Lakersfan4eva's photo
Sun 10/12/08 05:55 PM

nominate yourselves Ladies or Fellas.....nominate your whole friends list if ya want laugh ohwell smokin

this contest is non-official of course smokin :banana: drinks

Any takers? ohwell smokin

If no one going to nominate me, then I'll nominate myself,laugh

Heya welcome to you too flowers .. and "GO LAKERS" I have a bobble-head Laker doll in a 1000 pieces but my daddy bought it for me, so it's still in my memoirs box. ((( DADDY )))

Love my Lakers! Which Laker bobble head do you have? I have the 2003-2004 and the 2004-2005 collector's series from CJ's.

Lakersfan4eva's photo
Sun 10/12/08 04:39 PM
Hazelnut or Coffee!

Lakersfan4eva's photo
Fri 10/10/08 07:09 PM

What are you giving out? So I know which houses to go to...

RAISINS!!!!!!!!!!

Lakersfan4eva's photo
Thu 10/09/08 10:52 PM

flowers Ok ladies.....what turns you on more, a nice quiet romantic man or a man thats loud and kind of on the wild side?flowers

Most definetely a nice, quiet, romantic man but he has to have a WILD side too. I think everyone does!

Lakersfan4eva's photo
Thu 10/09/08 10:46 PM

:smile: Do you think its acceptable for a guy thats 31 to go out on a date with a girl thats 18 (but in college)?:smile: And she looks a lot older than that.:smile:

First of all, what would I have in common with a 18 yr old boy who could almost be my son? I personally wouldn't date someone that YOUNG but I know two people who have a 15 yr age difference (she's 19 and he's 34) and so far things are going well for them. So it might work for some people.

Lakersfan4eva's photo
Wed 10/08/08 11:09 PM
George Clooney!!!!!!!!!!love

Lakersfan4eva's photo
Wed 10/08/08 11:04 PM

nominate yourselves Ladies or Fellas.....nominate your whole friends list if ya want laugh ohwell smokin

drool Wowsmitten Your a babe!flowers

thanks!:wink:

Lakersfan4eva's photo
Wed 10/08/08 10:58 PM

HOWS LIFE BEING SINGLE?

Its okay and could be better. Its kinds sucks when I'm the 3rd or 5th wheel but I'm used to it.

Lakersfan4eva's photo
Wed 10/08/08 10:56 PM

Lakersfan4eva's photo
Tue 10/07/08 11:42 PM

when meeting a person of the opposite sex for the first time, what part of the body do you look at first......
for example with me, i have to look at the eyes, i need to see if they have the eyes to look right into me and see who i truly am

eyes do it for me too plus a good forearm!