Sat 08/07/10 03:00 PM
leaning

Anton_k's photo
Sat 08/07/10 02:59 PM
sparked circut

Anton_k's photo
Sat 08/07/10 07:12 AM

Damn, I DON'T want anymore birthdays to come quickly laugh laugh

Antonio, Como Estas Amigo? drinker drinker What you been up to?

Hola....drinker compadre... damn jessy good to see around these parts.. work still getting you covered over ??

Anton_k's photo
Fri 08/06/10 08:45 PM

Its my Birthday tomorrow, another year gone by already...Damn how did that happen??? whoa

well damn.. have a happy birthday..drinker drinks flowerforyou

Anton_k's photo
Thu 08/05/10 08:24 PM
down under.

Anton_k's photo
Thu 08/05/10 07:59 PM
damn.. the last work day is upon us .. i will ride tomorrow..bigsmile

Anton_k's photo
Fri 07/30/10 04:47 PM

....i have no children of my own . itbothers me when i am in a relationship that her kids neglect to call her on such occassions.shows a lack of respect or even gratitude for all the things she has done for them and i tend to get a little upset..

I want to express to you that caution should be used here, if you do not know the dynamic of the relationships of the parent and child.

My father was virtually absent from my childhood and the result is lots of awkwardness at spending time with him, sending him fathers day cards, calling etc because the truth is: we really dont know each other. I would prolly be more comfortable sending a fathers day card to a stranger than to a man who is my father but who i dont know.

i did know the situation i was maried to the woman for 10 years..i think i am qualified to talk on that subject..flowerforyou
i dig that.. for.. you respect your partners feelings is all i see out of it.. when she was hurt you are hurt... that is what i got out of it...flowerforyou

and that was my point but the kids should call..flowerforyou

Anton_k's photo
Fri 07/30/10 04:44 PM

....i have no children of my own . itbothers me when i am in a relationship that her kids neglect to call her on such occassions.shows a lack of respect or even gratitude for all the things she has done for them and i tend to get a little upset..

I want to express to you that caution should be used here, if you do not know the dynamic of the relationships of the parent and child.

My father was virtually absent from my childhood and the result is lots of awkwardness at spending time with him, sending him fathers day cards, calling etc because the truth is: we really dont know each other. I would prolly be more comfortable sending a fathers day card to a stranger than to a man who is my father but who i dont know.

i did know the situation i was maried to the woman for 10 years..i think i am qualified to talk on that subject..flowerforyou

Anton_k's photo
Fri 07/30/10 03:56 PM

for instance.. does it bother you more when someone you are in a relationship with that you have feelings for to not call you when they said they would? rather than just a friend who said that to you that didnt call?

or how about like your kids? does it bother you just as much as the above when it is your birthday and they dont call you? or fathers day, mothers day? does it effect you the same way as the above statement?

i have tried my hardest to always follow through when i said i would call to call but once in a while unexpected things have come up and take me away from doing that and which i call later to explain the situation..
and on the second part as i have no children of my own . itbothers me when i am in a relationship that her kids neglect to call her on such occassions.shows a lack of respect or even gratitude for all the things she has done for them and i tend to get a little upset..

Anton_k's photo
Mon 07/26/10 08:00 PM
Intriguing

Anton_k's photo
Mon 07/26/10 07:58 PM
costume

Anton_k's photo
Mon 07/26/10 06:30 PM
Damn jersey nice to see you . how you feeling ..???flowerforyou

1 2 5 6 7 9 11 12 13 24 25