Community > Posts By > kitcat87

kitcat87's photo
Wed 06/11/08 07:36 AM

*note* this reply is a rant and is not to offend anyone

OMG that is it i am so sick and tired of our government bending over backwards to be politically correct...look i don't care if your atheist, jewish, muslim, or whatever but AMERICA was founded on CHRISTIANITY so freaking deal with it...some of us remember where our principles came from and what this country was founded on...if you want to come to this country for a better life please do...the more the merrier but don't freaking come over here bash our country bash OUR culture, our language (which congress should have just freaking declared all of those years ago) and then use our government...when you come over here you became AMERICAN and guess what the majority of us believe in GOD so if that word on our money offends you get the he*L out!!!!

Actually, our government was not based on Christianity, nor in the idea of Christianity. It was based on a humanistic view, which incorporates spirituality but does not encompass any one religion. You forget, one of the basic reasons people came here was freedom to worship and believe as they saw fit and not to have religion, any religion, shoved down their throat. Our forefathers, most of them, happened to be Christian, but they did not design our government based on Christian belief, but on humanity.

no i didn't forget that but they came to practice a certain form of christianity and i'm not saying make the whole country that way i don't want to...too conformist...people should come over here and practice whatever they want, wicca, atheism, etc i don't care but it is reaching the point of patheticness when christians have to think twice about where can they prey and etc

I'm sorry, that may have come across in a way I didn't intend, and no offense was intended. Just explaining that our country wasn't founded on Christianity but on freedom. And separation of church and state was another basic principle of our government. There's good reason for that, all you have to do to see why this is necessary is to look at the Middle East.

Heck, look what it does here laugh laugh

But, I meant everything I said with all due respect to your opinions and beliefs flowerforyou

oh and no offense is taken its nice to have an intelligent conversation w/ diff opinions involved and ppl need differing opinions to keep things balanced...and i do believe highly in a lot of seperation of church and state...some parts i disagree w/ for instance i don't believe u should be able to force ppl to practice a certain belief but i don't think our gov should tell them they can't practice a belief period
I couldnt agree with you more, If more folks chatted about these things, there would be LESS violence and hatred in the world!!!flowerforyou drinker

yes there would be and thank you for your service a lot of my friends are over there as we speak...flowerforyou flowerforyou

kitcat87's photo
Wed 06/11/08 07:31 AM

OMG that is it i am so sick and tired of our government bending over backwards to be politically correct...look i don't care if your atheist, jewish, muslim, or whatever but AMERICA was founded on CHRISTIANITY so freaking deal with it...some of us remember where our principles came from and what this country was founded on...if you want to come to this country for a better life please do...the more the merrier but don't freaking come over here bash our country bash OUR culture, our language (which congress should have just freaking declared all of those years ago) and then use our government...when you come over here you became AMERICAN and guess what the majority of us believe in GOD so if that word on our money offends you get the he*L out!!!!

Actually, our government was not based on Christianity, nor in the idea of Christianity. It was based on a humanistic view, which incorporates spirituality but does not encompass any one religion. You forget, one of the basic reasons people came here was freedom to worship and believe as they saw fit and not to have religion, any religion, shoved down their throat. Our forefathers, most of them, happened to be Christian, but they did not design our government based on Christian belief, but on humanity.

no i didn't forget that but they came to practice a certain form of christianity and i'm not saying make the whole country that way i don't want to...too conformist...people should come over here and practice whatever they want, wicca, atheism, etc i don't care but it is reaching the point of patheticness when christians have to think twice about where can they prey and etc

I'm sorry, that may have come across in a way I didn't intend, and no offense was intended. Just explaining that our country wasn't founded on Christianity but on freedom. And separation of church and state was another basic principle of our government. There's good reason for that, all you have to do to see why this is necessary is to look at the Middle East.

Heck, look what it does here laugh laugh

But, I meant everything I said with all due respect to your opinions and beliefs flowerforyou

oh and no offense is taken its nice to have an intelligent conversation w/ diff opinions involved and ppl need differing opinions to keep things balanced...and i do believe highly in a lot of seperation of church and state...some parts i disagree w/ for instance i don't believe u should be able to force ppl to practice a certain belief but i don't think our gov should tell them they can't practice a belief period

kitcat87's photo
Wed 06/11/08 07:28 AM
wow i was actually suprisingly disappointed in and so was my brother...it was good until the end for me...just a lil to scifi for me

kitcat87's photo
Wed 06/11/08 07:20 AM

kitcat87's photo
Wed 06/11/08 07:19 AM

this country was based on Christian people stealing the natives land and forcing them on reservations where the kids were made to go to christian schools and denounce their Native beliefs!!!

and i don't disagree with that at all...hell i'm a freaking mutt and some of that is cherokee blood...but as the most of the populus stands and off of the reservations this country is christian founded...like i said i have nothing against anyone or any other religion...heck i'm studying diff languages so i can trave to learn about other cultures and their religions...but this country is christian based so yes our money reflects that...if we're gonna do this why not take the queen off of england's money

kitcat87's photo
Wed 06/11/08 07:12 AM
Edited by kitcat87 on Wed 06/11/08 07:12 AM

kitcat87's photo
Wed 06/11/08 07:11 AM
good morning everyone...hope you all have a great day

kitcat87's photo
Wed 06/11/08 07:04 AM

kitcat87's photo
Tue 06/10/08 05:59 PM
just believe me from personal experience stay away from em esp. salad tomatos

kitcat87's photo
Tue 06/10/08 02:49 PM
frank sinatra come fly w/ me

kitcat87's photo
Tue 06/10/08 02:34 PM
true or false

kitcat87's photo
Tue 06/10/08 02:32 PM
be careful what ya wish forlaugh laugh laugh

kitcat87's photo
Tue 06/10/08 02:15 PM
cowboy

kitcat87's photo
Tue 06/10/08 01:26 PM
trust rozey it isn't...lol

kitcat87's photo
Tue 06/10/08 01:21 PM
stunt double

kitcat87's photo
Tue 06/10/08 01:19 PM
laugh

Oh matchmaker, find me a match!!

what he said :) please

kitcat87's photo
Tue 06/10/08 01:12 PM
one day i had my perry mason set on my intable and literally just watched those all day w/o leaving the bedroom :) and a wonderful day it was

kitcat87's photo
Tue 06/10/08 01:08 PM
welcome ms. dianne

kitcat87's photo
Tue 06/10/08 12:35 PM

:heart: being married can be fun:heart:

haha i'll marry ya if ya make it fun

kitcat87's photo
Tue 06/10/08 12:30 PM
Mal: define interesting
Wash: oh god oh god we're all gonna die

(serenity)