Community > Posts By > Beth219

Beth219's photo
Thu 08/28/08 08:32 PM

devil
lol ok whats that mean??:tongue:

Beth219's photo
Thu 08/28/08 08:31 PM
I have had my account for close to a year and no one ever really talks to me. I dont know why.... tell me what you think??

Beth219's photo
Thu 08/28/08 08:26 PM

yawn ohwell
this is gay no one ever writes back to what i say but ugrumble

Beth219's photo
Thu 08/28/08 08:23 PM
hows everyone doing tonight??

Beth219's photo
Thu 08/28/08 08:07 PM

blushing
your weird but i love you lolsmooched

Beth219's photo
Wed 08/06/08 09:08 PM

looking up people I don't like.
I'm not going out alone
lol im with u on that onelaugh

Beth219's photo
Wed 08/06/08 09:07 PM

Doing the same thing we do every night, Pinky. Trying to take over the world!
lol nicelaugh

Beth219's photo
Wed 08/06/08 09:05 PM
you only had 24 hours to live. how would you spend it???

Beth219's photo
Wed 08/06/08 08:58 PM

you bethy... I love you girlysmooched
awwww i love u 2smooched

Beth219's photo
Wed 08/06/08 08:54 PM
name one thing you couldn't live without.

Beth219's photo
Wed 08/06/08 08:51 PM

love love flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou smooched smooched smooched drinker drinker
thanxblushing

Beth219's photo
Wed 08/06/08 08:49 PM
bored out of my mind... show a girl some love.:tongue:

Beth219's photo
Wed 08/06/08 08:34 PM
I got rid of his worthless ass. now hes some other girls problem.. loldrinker

Beth219's photo
Wed 08/06/08 05:23 PM
you can suck my blood britty..... i heard it taste good

Beth219's photo
Wed 08/06/08 05:22 PM

<<< an wants to suck...

your blood..noway what where u thinking.. PERV
thats not what you told me.....

Beth219's photo
Tue 07/29/08 07:59 PM

sad I dont know what Im going to do but hey you have justin I have no body there! I will email u every chance I get.. or snail mail which ever! sad we need to hang out as much as we can now before its to late! I will get a call sometime 3days before I go! I will have a party but still.. not gonna be enoughbrokenheart
ya i know

Beth219's photo
Tue 07/29/08 07:47 PM

Well I am going into Job Corps people, dont have a date yet when Im leaving but when I do I will let you all know. I need to do this because my life is going in 100 different ways an this will settle my butt down! so if you still want to write me an be friends just email me your email addy an I will write you. Before I leave I will deactavte my account then come back when I get back. I will be gone for about a year!! so please if you are my friend give me ur email. I will miss all of you sooo much!!flowerforyou tears
Im going to miss u so much brittany, you are my Best friend. you have been like a sister to me for the past 16 years sad and i dont want u to leave. your the only friend I have left. it makes me sad to think of u leaving im fighting the tears back as i write this. But I want to let you know that I am proud of you. your finally doing something to better urself. I love you so much chicky. you better remember that.:heart:
sad sad sad I know bethy I dont wanna leave but I need to! Im going to miss you an everyone sooo bad, u r going to go when I get droped off for the buss right? god.. now im gonna crysad
ya I will be there it will be hard but i wouldnt miss it for the world. im cryin already and u havent even left yet. I dont know what im going to do without my bestfriend.sad

Beth219's photo
Tue 07/29/08 07:40 PM

Well I am going into Job Corps people, dont have a date yet when Im leaving but when I do I will let you all know. I need to do this because my life is going in 100 different ways an this will settle my butt down! so if you still want to write me an be friends just email me your email addy an I will write you. Before I leave I will deactavte my account then come back when I get back. I will be gone for about a year!! so please if you are my friend give me ur email. I will miss all of you sooo much!!flowerforyou tears
Im going to miss u so much brittany, you are my Best friend. you have been like a sister to me for the past 16 years sad and i dont want u to leave. your the only friend I have left. it makes me sad to think of u leaving im fighting the tears back as i write this. But I want to let you know that I am proud of you. your finally doing something to better urself. I love you so much chicky. you better remember that.:heart:

Beth219's photo
Fri 07/25/08 07:43 AM

rofl Ill get dressed then be on my way... see u soon loverssmitten biggrin
sure thing sexy ***** lol

Beth219's photo
Fri 07/25/08 07:36 AM

aww I miss u 2... come over an get in the pool with me today
I would but justins not here hes at work and i have no ride

I can come an get you in alil bit
ok
just text me when u wanna come over
ill come over when u want to come get me