browneyes_latina's photo
Wed 03/12/08 10:48 AM
Too long sad

browneyes_latina's photo
Wed 03/12/08 07:23 AM
Oatmeal and coffee.

browneyes_latina's photo
Fri 02/22/08 07:26 PM
Coming on this site has been the best thing for me. You guys have lifted my spirit. thanks!!

browneyes_latina's photo
Fri 02/22/08 07:18 PM

That is not love.. Love is kind, love is patiente, love see no wrongs, love is not selfish..

flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou :heart:

love doesn't screw asian chicks while mamacita is at home

Thanks! I needed that!laugh

The worse part is that, and I mean with no disrespect to anyone, she is one of those asian women looking for a green card. how many sailors did she screw before my ex? God only knows.

browneyes_latina's photo
Fri 02/22/08 07:05 PM
I wasn't expecting to find so many friends. thank you all!flowerforyou flowerforyou

browneyes_latina's photo
Fri 02/22/08 06:59 PM

can you say co-dependant???huh

I thought about that believe me

but I do not need him to support me. I have a great job, my own house and my own car. I truly believed he loved me.

browneyes_latina's photo
Fri 02/22/08 06:54 PM

can you say co-dependant???huh

I thought about that believe me

browneyes_latina's photo
Fri 02/22/08 06:52 PM

I am confused. Why would you have a relationship with someone that you divorced?

because I love him; I was married for 15 years to this man, and I am not that young anymore. I did not want to be alone.

browneyes_latina's photo
Fri 02/22/08 06:49 PM
Thanks to all trulyflowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou

browneyes_latina's photo
Fri 02/22/08 06:45 PM

fight the good fight, and if you need a shoulder to cry on, mine is always available, no charge or other fees necessary.flowerforyou :heart: bigsmile

brokenheart sad brokenheart sad brokenheart sad

browneyes_latina's photo
Fri 02/22/08 06:43 PM

Then you should ask yourself "why does he need to lie?"
I think you already know the answer. Be strong and don't hand over any more of your self respect.

Thank you. I will! I promise.

browneyes_latina's photo
Fri 02/22/08 06:42 PM

So why are you divorced again????huh huh huh

I'm not we got a divorce, but kept on having a relationship.

browneyes_latina's photo
Fri 02/22/08 06:38 PM

Does it make you wonder what he was telling HER when YOU texted, phoned, or emailed him?

He does not know that I know he is texting her because he does not remember that I know all the passwords to the accounts online and I can see the phone bill when he does. He tells me that he has stopped all communication with her.

browneyes_latina's photo
Fri 02/22/08 06:37 PM

I think he is playing you, the fact that he is answering every one of those messages, it's tough when you know someone is cheating and you still have feelings for them. Been there done that, and moved on, just to make myself go less crazy.:cry: i hope things get better for you.happy flowerforyou

How did you get over?
Well i got involved with a bunch of my friends, and just let his memory become a history lesson. We all should learn from mistakes in the past, i gave her to much leniacy, and got walked all over. It really was not easy, for days i would not talk to anyone, go out or do anything, just be depressed and think about ending my life. But I realized she wasn;t worth my life and began to start anew.

That is what he has done. He knows I love him and he thinks that I am going to take whatever from him, but I just can not. I am not bad looking and I want to be respected and loved the same way I respect and love. Is that too much to ask?

browneyes_latina's photo
Fri 02/22/08 06:32 PM

I think he is playing you, the fact that he is answering every one of those messages, it's tough when you know someone is cheating and you still have feelings for them. Been there done that, and moved on, just to make myself go less crazy.:cry: i hope things get better for you.happy flowerforyou

How did you get over?

browneyes_latina's photo
Fri 02/22/08 06:30 PM
Hey guys! thanks a lot!
brokenheart He keeps saying he loves me, and only me, but won't stop texting with her.

browneyes_latina's photo
Fri 02/22/08 06:26 PM
I got divorced 3 years ago, but kept a relationship with my ex for the last 3 years. Last year he was deployed(Navy) for 6 months to the Middle East and he got involved with an Asian woman from Singapore. When he came back, he had to tell me because I found out about it, but he said that it was in the past, that she was a ghost; however, she keep texting him and emailing him and he answers these messages. I love him, but I can't live like this and I do not know what to do.

Please give me some sound advice.

Thanks!

2 Next