Community > Posts By > BLUEYEDEVIL

BLUEYEDEVIL's photo
Thu 07/17/08 11:58 AM

Unless they're going to give the homeless more permanent options for help, I say forget it. Let the Democratic Convention (and all politicians) see exactly what life is really like.
could not agree with you more, let them see just who their constituants really are

BLUEYEDEVIL's photo
Thu 07/17/08 11:50 AM

Blonde oops slaphead tongue2
thats ok, we shant hold that against youflowerforyou :smile:

BLUEYEDEVIL's photo
Thu 07/17/08 11:49 AM

shy
is that the same as "bashful":smile:

BLUEYEDEVIL's photo
Thu 07/17/08 11:46 AM
ooppsss..........descriptivelaugh

BLUEYEDEVIL's photo
Thu 07/17/08 11:44 AM

sensitive...

and technically thats three words blueeyed!
you're right, was only being decriptivelaugh

BLUEYEDEVIL's photo
Thu 07/17/08 11:40 AM

Do Square boxes date round pegs...?

sure you just need lubelaugh laugh laugh laugh
lmaolaugh laugh laugh laugh

BLUEYEDEVIL's photo
Thu 07/17/08 11:34 AM
with a one word answer, what is the first word that comes to mind when asked to describe yourself????????????

mine would be, friendly(with reservations:smile: )

BLUEYEDEVIL's photo
Thu 07/17/08 11:27 AM

chair or castrate only if without a doubt like forensic evidence ....
jail term if there is a doubt

very sensible approach

BLUEYEDEVIL's photo
Thu 07/17/08 11:23 AM

I hand out business cards, but no one has shown up for work yet. I do offer for someone to pick them up for work too...nothing. frown
lots of them don't want to work, simply because they make a good living off of other's generosity

BLUEYEDEVIL's photo
Thu 07/17/08 11:21 AM

I have given money. I have said hello. I truly believe at least 75% of people collecting money at intersections are scammers.
watched a program a few years back, think it was Donohue, his guest was one of these people, and openly admitted that he was once a lawyer, quit and began panhandling, and made more money that way. could be he was a bad lawyer, but still

BLUEYEDEVIL's photo
Thu 07/17/08 11:16 AM

My friend's husband got 30 yrs. for having sex with their 12 yr. old daughter.
in your personal opinion, was that enough?

BLUEYEDEVIL's photo
Thu 07/17/08 11:14 AM
do you avert your eyes or do you offer them money? I'm speaking of the ones who hold the signs at numerous intersections throughout this country.

BLUEYEDEVIL's photo
Thu 07/17/08 11:12 AM
you see it in the news all the time. should they be jailed for life, or, given the chair?

BLUEYEDEVIL's photo
Thu 07/17/08 11:05 AM
from a mans point of view..............maybe if you confront him about it and let him know that you know what he's doing, he may see the light and refrain from doing it again, especially knowing that someone outside of the circle could possibly call the law. very sticky situation to say the least. but as the others have said, unless the girl in question is willing to accept help, then your hands are vitually tied. I wish you both luck..............my feeling is this, a true man will NEVER raise his hand to a woman, no matter what the circumstances!!!!

BLUEYEDEVIL's photo
Thu 07/17/08 10:48 AM

Yeah don't be so sensitive, heck no one responds to me but it'll happen, always does, just have fun...
point taken

BLUEYEDEVIL's photo
Thu 07/17/08 10:44 AM

Just keep getting involved in conversations. There are nice people on here.
thank you, I will

BLUEYEDEVIL's photo
Thu 07/17/08 10:43 AM

just be yourself flowers we don't all bite
not hard anyway, right:smile:

BLUEYEDEVIL's photo
Thu 07/17/08 10:42 AM
thank you ladies, that is after all what this site is suppose to be all about,isn't it, saying hello

BLUEYEDEVIL's photo
Thu 07/17/08 10:37 AM
Edited by BLUEYEDEVIL on Thu 07/17/08 10:39 AM
reason i asked is that i've jumped into several conversations without warning and have yet to recieve any sort of reply. and quite frankly it does get a little annoying, but then wtfc,right

BLUEYEDEVIL's photo
Thu 07/17/08 10:30 AM
does anyone here feel that i've been imposing on their time, if so, then do accept my apologies

1 3 5 6 7 8 9 12 13