morning
is it Good or just morning?flowerforyou

harley46's photo
Thu 03/06/08 06:04 AM
Goodmorning!drinker

harley46's photo
Wed 03/05/08 08:36 PM

Disconnect battery ground cable.
Remove RH finish molding by pulling up to unsnap six (6) clips and disconnect wiring.
Open glove compartment door and depress both sides of glove compartment inward and lower glove compartment door toward floor.
Remove LH finish molding by pulling up to unsnap six (6) clips.
Remove four (4) push pins from RH and LH lower insulators. Remove insulators.
Remove five (5) screws retaining lower instrument panel steering column cover and remove cover.
Remove four (4) screws retaining lower instrument panel steering column reinforcement. Remove reinforcement.
Remove four (4) nuts and absorber assembly.
Remove tilt wheel lever.
Remove two (2) screws retaining lower steering column shroud. Remove lower steering column shroud.
Disconnect PRNDL cable and all steering column electrical connections.
Remove four (4) nuts retaining steering column. Lower steering column.
Remove screw, at steering column opening, retaining instrument panel to brake pedal support.
Remove two (2) screws under ash receptacle which retain instrument panel to evaporator case.
Remove headlamp switch knob.
Remove five (5) screws from instrument cluster opening finish panel and remove panel.
Remove four (4) screws retaining instrument cluster. Disconnect electrical connectors.
Remove three (3) screws to remove glove compartment assembly.
Remove two (2) screws from instrument panel to cowl top brace and one (1) screw from passenger air bag support bracket.
Remove both side demister grilles by snapping out to release.
Remove two (2) screws and remove center defrost grille.
Remove LH and RH cowl side trim panels.
Disconnect electrical connections at RH cowl side panel.
Remove two (2) lower screws at instrument panel, one at each end.
Remove three (3) upper instrument panel retaining screws and gently pull instrument panel away from RH side of cowl panel.
Place a drain pan or suitable container under heater hose connections at the cowl panel.
Discharge refrigerant from the A/C system at service access gauge port valve located on suction line, following the recovery procedure.
CAUTION:OBSERVE ALL SAFETY PRECAUTIONS.
Disconnect the liquid line and the suction accumulator/drier inlet tube from the evaporator core at the cowl panel. Cap refrigerant lines and evaporator core to prevent the entrance of dirt and excess moisture.
Disconnect heater hoses from heater core tubes and plug hoses with suitable 5/8" (16mm) and 3/4" (19mm) plugs. Cap heater core tubes to prevent coolant loss from heater core during removal of evaporator core.
Disconnect vacuum supply hose from in-line vacuum check valve in engine compartment.
Remove screw holding instrument panel shake brace to evaporator case and remove instrument panel shake brace.
Remove two (2) screws retaining floor register (or rear seat adapter) to bottom of evaporator case.
Disconnect the vacuum line, electrical connections and aspirator hose from the evaporator case.
Remove three (3) nuts retaining evaporator case to cowl panel in engine compartment.
Remove two (2) screws retaining support brackets to cowl top panel.
Carefully pull the right end of the instrument panel away from the cowl panel, pull the evaporator case away from the cowl and remove the evaporator case from the vehicle. Place the evaporator case on a work bench.
Remove the evaporator core from the case following the procedure in the appropriate service manual.
Install the new core in the case and seal the top of the case as outlined in the appropriate service manual.
Install the evaporator case in the vehicle by reversing the removal procedure.
I would say don't buy the carsmokin

harley46's photo
Wed 03/05/08 08:19 PM

all you people how the heck are you
Did you bring me a big mac?laugh

i love big macs sure next time its on me
Cool thanx!flowerforyou

harley46's photo
Wed 03/05/08 08:17 PM

all you people how the heck are you
Did you bring me a big mac?laugh

harley46's photo
Wed 03/05/08 08:16 PM
Greatflowerforyou flowerforyou

harley46's photo
Wed 03/05/08 08:14 PM
Welcomedrinker drinker drinker

harley46's photo
Wed 03/05/08 08:11 PM
Howdy Doody!laugh

harley46's photo
Wed 03/05/08 08:09 PM
Welcome drinker

harley46's photo
Wed 03/05/08 07:52 PM

Did you know that you can add yourself as a friend? I may be easily ammused, but you can also IM yourself. hahahahah. lolflowerforyou
laugh drinker laugh drinker

harley46's photo
Wed 03/05/08 07:50 PM

Ladies check me out and tell me what you think !!!Cool happy
Me too! laugh drinker

harley46's photo
Wed 03/05/08 07:48 PM
Welcome! flowerforyou

harley46's photo
Wed 03/05/08 05:48 PM
yes on jsh! laugh

harley46's photo
Wed 03/05/08 05:38 PM
your almost a neighbor!flowerforyou

harley46's photo
Wed 03/05/08 05:07 PM

Just wanted to say hello. I joined today.
Any believers in Texas?
yes, i am in Mont Belvieu, Texas welcome!flowerforyou

harley46's photo
Wed 03/05/08 12:47 PM

I've come to believe that this site is just a way of passing time for those who freqent it. Looking for a match? No way!
i second that!!!

harley46's photo
Wed 03/05/08 12:05 PM
I'm always a winner!drinker

harley46's photo
Wed 03/05/08 11:57 AM
I already wonlaugh laugh drinker

harley46's photo
Wed 03/05/08 11:39 AM
I wondrinker drinker

1 2 6 7 8 10 12 13 14 18 19