Community > Posts By > JoshMN

no photo
Sun 03/30/08 02:22 PM

give you lung cancer, smell up your entire house and automobile, if you have children...they can be blamed for smoking in the bathroom at school like I was! I told the principal...wasn't me.....yawn

cancer: not yet
smell up house: i don't smoke inside
smell up car: yeah, i'll agree
Children: none....but i've already promised myself i'll be smoke free before my first child is born

no photo
Sun 03/30/08 02:21 PM

I know it's not good...but I could be doing worse too :wink:

yeah, beats heroin....lol

no photo
Sun 03/30/08 02:20 PM

What are you smoking? I'm guessing from your posts it is illicit...

i was talking about cigarettes.....what's everyone else talking about? huh

no photo
Sun 03/30/08 02:18 PM

hey now, i say...why stop at the shirt? smokin drinker smokin laugh

noway laugh

no photo
Sun 03/30/08 02:17 PM
Edited by JoshMN on Sun 03/30/08 02:19 PM

If I asked you to jump off a bridge would you do it?

with or without the bungie? and how tall is the bridge? i might.......seriously....you're talking to a guy that has re-created dozens of stunts performed on jack ass....

no photo
Sun 03/30/08 02:16 PM
i'm a smoker! not looking to quit any time soon!

no photo
Sun 03/30/08 02:14 PM
give him the rejecion hotline! laugh

no photo
Sun 03/30/08 02:12 PM

That's kind of a sexist, creepy thing to ask. If someone asked that of me, I'd slap them right through this computer. I swear, some women are becoming as bad as some men with the body crap. Take the picture off! Don't buy into that garbage!!! You will soon find out how it feels to be cheapened down to your parts like so many women have... noway noway Want the "what's on the insides that counts" kind of love.... flowerforyou

true.....now i feel bad...

no photo
Sun 03/30/08 02:11 PM

I've been asked several times for a pic of me with no shirt on so i finally put one up.
laugh It was other men wasnt it?laugh

well, you know.....if you'd stop e-mailing me asking for one i wouldn't have done it...so this is all your fault. laugh

no photo
Sun 03/30/08 02:07 PM

sick Put the shirt back on please sick

the evil monkey in my closet stole it

no photo
Sun 03/30/08 02:05 PM

At first glance, I could have sworn that said Does the pope...

me too!laugh

no photo
Sun 03/30/08 02:04 PM
i'm so hurt.......i thought it was me! lol, jk.laugh

no photo
Sun 03/30/08 02:04 PM
I've been asked several times for a pic of me with no shirt on so i finally put one up.

no photo
Sun 03/30/08 01:40 PM
just be honest, look them in the eyes, and say "i got a brown snake playing peek-a-boo with my butt-hole".....whether or not to use their bathroom will be based on their reaction to the previous statement.

no photo
Sun 03/30/08 01:36 PM

Why not post something to watch out for in new relationships or old. Things to avoid for everyone else's knowledge, ya know?

Sign: She would talk on the phone for hours about nothing and say there 'just friends'.

coming home from a hard days work, you walk to your bedroom to change out of your suit, when you hear,. "SHHHHH!!! I think I hear him/her!!! Here... hide in the closet!!!" would be a pretty indication of something being amiss there.

What if after having opened that closet yourself, you find that no one is actually hiding in it?! laugh

then someone is having an imaginary affair, was trying to piss you off, or the other individual decided it would be a good idea to jump out the window instead.

no photo
Sun 03/30/08 01:31 PM
1. sudden decrease in sex life
2. seems more distant than usual
3. seems reluctant to say "i love you"
4. won't answer your calls, and when they finally do answer they don't have a reason for not answering.

no photo
Sun 03/30/08 11:13 AM

We exist...but we are elusivehuh

then the hunt begins......devil :tongue:

no photo
Sat 03/29/08 08:46 PM
banana hammock

no photo
Sat 03/29/08 08:43 PM
presentdrinker

no photo
Sat 03/29/08 06:54 PM

I think I just threw up a lil in my mouth.

so did she, but she swallowed.......

laugh laugh laugh laugh

you're the man!

1 2 3 4 5 7 9 10 11 24 25