Community > Posts By > caponeog

caponeog's photo
Tue 03/11/08 10:01 AM

Holla me not only looks for blks to talk but waanna see how many blk ppl are on here

If you're only lookin for black people to talk to I'm probably not the one..I'm a white girl in a black girls body..lol
zomg you look like my cousindrinker flowerforyou

I do?noway
its a good thinghappy

Not for her it isn'tlaugh
noway

caponeog's photo
Tue 03/11/08 10:00 AM

i really like to be called ..american!!god bless everyone here and in this country and also everyone that is defending it right now.
USA! USA! USA!

caponeog's photo
Tue 03/11/08 09:59 AM

Holla me not only looks for blks to talk but waanna see how many blk ppl are on here

If you're only lookin for black people to talk to I'm probably not the one..I'm a white girl in a black girls body..lol

I do?noway
its a good thinghappy

caponeog's photo
Tue 03/11/08 09:58 AM

caponeog's photo
Tue 03/11/08 09:57 AM

no im looking to talk to anyone just wonder if there were any blks on here

caponeog's photo
Tue 03/11/08 09:55 AM
laugh

fo indifferent shizzel

caponeog's photo
Tue 03/11/08 09:53 AM
damn no blacks its ok just wondering flowerforyou

caponeog's photo
Tue 03/11/08 09:52 AM
laugh

i am 100% honkey
nothing wrong w/ thatdrinker

caponeog's photo
Tue 03/11/08 09:51 AM

Me think me could pretend for you.
rofllaugh

caponeog's photo
Tue 03/11/08 09:50 AM

huh
laugh

caponeog's photo
Tue 03/11/08 09:49 AM

caponeog's photo
Tue 03/11/08 09:35 AM
drinker

caponeog's photo
Fri 03/07/08 07:45 AM

Several

One just last weekend
ive never really did anything so im looking to travel to new places meet new ppl you know just get out and see the world
go for it man... I travel alot but this year... I'm trying to take a trip to Ireland. I'm tired of wasting my life away in my house
i hear you flowerforyou

caponeog's photo
Fri 03/07/08 07:40 AM

Just do it

yea i know loldrinker

caponeog's photo
Fri 03/07/08 07:38 AM

Thank you for your well wishes. I wish, in turn, to be able to give them back to you someday. flowerforyou
wish that i dont die on the plane flight im scared of planes:cry: and it'll take 42 hrs to get to HKsad

caponeog's photo
Fri 03/07/08 07:37 AM

Several

One just last weekend
ive never really did anything so im looking to travel to new places meet new ppl you know just get out and see the world

caponeog's photo
Fri 03/07/08 07:34 AM

would be kool to meet ppl and go differnt places w/ them that would be awsome

... This summer I'm planning to go see some of them in Texas, S. Dakota and Cali.flowerforyou happy flowerforyou

... But I think I'll fly this timeohwell laugh laugh laugh
yea rode trips would so own in summer but going to hong/china to do business w/ my gf cuz she wants to do it so i said sure never really been outta STL so this should be fundrinker

caponeog's photo
Fri 03/07/08 07:30 AM
would be kool to meet ppl and go differnt places w/ them that would be awsome

caponeog's photo
Fri 03/07/08 07:29 AM

Yes, I met someone.:heart:

I had three dates before that, also from the site.

About four months ago, I started talking to a fellow member. We chatted a lot, both on the phone and on the computer. We met about a month after that, and are planning another visit very soon. (He lives far away).

I can say things are working out very well. We are very much in love and extremely glad we met in person. The site does work. Keep posting, stick around... don't let the few ruin it for the many, in order to find the 'one'.....
TGIF.flowerforyou
hope everythign works out for youflowerforyou

caponeog's photo
Fri 03/07/08 07:28 AM

yes I have met a couple or my friends here ... went to a movie , late lunch ,drinker laughslaugh .. it was great fun ..flowerforyou
Do it again in a heart beat laugh
thats kinds stuff im taking about like met new ppl and see what they likedrinker