Tue 03/11/08 04:37 PM
If you lived closer. Sure, why not.

tcbythesea's photo
Tue 03/11/08 04:29 PM

nope, suffer til thursdaylaugh laugh laugh

laugh laugh laugh

tcbythesea's photo
Tue 03/11/08 03:55 PM

2. Understand the scientific reason for the light refraction which occurs between a man's eyes and the ruler situated next to his member which causes two inches to be added to the final measurement.

laugh laugh laugh
Ooooohhhhm so that's why.

tcbythesea's photo
Mon 03/10/08 06:57 PM

continue dating a person if their family members constantly acted like as*hats toward you?

Frankly.... I don't give a damn what your family thinks of me Peccy!!laugh

laugh laugh laugh

tcbythesea's photo
Mon 03/10/08 06:40 PM

lol...my boss is always yelling..."brenda i did not just hear you use the F word again did i?"
my response is usually "hell no"
laugh laugh my boss is also a F*ing moronlaugh laugh

laugh laugh laugh

laugh laugh laugh

tcbythesea's photo
Mon 03/10/08 06:05 PM

Has this ever happened to you?

I spend a fair amount of time on this site, and I'm going back and forth to and from my home page a lot, so I see the "New Matches" people running through there all the time.

And after awhile, I get used to seeing some "regulars" who go through every day, many of them several times per day.

And there are always a couple who have really good pics up and they always get my attention when they show up.

Well, I have my preferences set to 250 miles (because that's the last setting before "Entire Universe"), so I get people showing up in there from other states.

And there is this one whose pic I have always thought was really attractive, and she's been using it for a long time, and I just noticed that she has changed it and the new one looks like an entirely different person. And not in a good way.

And now I'm wondering which one (if either) is really more "accurate." It's troubling. I have never (as far as I know) met a shape-shifter in person. Not sure that's on my "to do" list, either....

She's a two-face. Were there dark shadows cast about her?

tcbythesea's photo
Mon 03/10/08 05:59 PM

if they're is grass on the field play ball.

if not check id.

laugh laugh laugh

rofl, i crack me up.

good luck with that yardstick laugh

I thought we were talking age, not size!

tcbythesea's photo
Mon 03/10/08 05:54 PM

you have met each other a few times and decide that you are right for one another. Someone has to move for you two to be together. Who is it and why?

He is... From Montreal Canada, to Queensland Australia, on the 18th April..

Why?

Because HE chose to....

Because HE Wants to...

Because he decided to.

I didnt ask... it was not something I could logistically do, with children etc, and would NEVER ask it of him...

He chose to, and it DOES happen.bigsmile :heart:

Awww. Congratulations!

tcbythesea's photo
Mon 03/10/08 05:49 PM

your profile says u get better looking everyday so i'll waitlaugh laugh laugh joking

laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh

That was superb! laugh

tcbythesea's photo
Sun 03/09/08 08:13 PM

smokin You have to change your profile to inimate encountersmokin And get some nekkid pics of yourselfsmokin

laugh laugh laugh

tcbythesea's photo
Sun 03/09/08 07:48 PM

Good_girl just left 15 minutes ago. And Metalhead will be here after I'm done with you...:wink:

noway oopsy! laugh

tcbythesea's photo
Sun 03/09/08 07:22 PM
Wrong type...

I'm Miss Understood

tcbythesea's photo
Sun 03/09/08 07:05 PM
Edited by tcbythesea on Sun 03/09/08 07:07 PM
:wink:

depends on the circumstances of the relationship

tcbythesea's photo
Sun 03/09/08 06:38 PM