Community > Posts By > MontanaBound

MontanaBound's photo
Tue 07/15/08 01:47 PM

very nice..u pretty much lay it out there on what u are looking for and that is always good..sounds like from your profile that ur previous man was a loser maby..and u are looking for a good man..so good luck to ya!
I love the horse by the way.;)

Thank You I'll let Trigger know... He is a Beautiful Boy.... I have 11

MontanaBound's photo
Tue 07/15/08 01:45 PM

Just a little too much sun in a couple of pics, but wow! Oh, to be young again!

Now I know why two of my sons left Wisconsin to live in Montana. They said it was for the fly fishing. I'm thinking now it was something else!

winking

Not yet in Montana but working on it... You need to come out there too....

MontanaBound's photo
Tue 07/15/08 01:43 PM

You aren't my type.

Well have you ever had a Man that has tried to take from you???

MontanaBound's photo
Tue 07/15/08 01:39 PM
Does anyone else care that there are also MEN Gold Diggers????

MontanaBound's photo
Tue 07/15/08 01:23 PM
Please be honest.... Thanks

MontanaBound's photo
Tue 07/15/08 12:56 PM

Well... I was in a relationship and he got scared and ran.... Later he said he ran because he felt that he could have dropped everything and just married me that day.... But he didn't want to lose everything again. Well I thought "What do you have"... You live with your Mom and Dad and drive their Truck. Mind you that when I met him he told me that he had a Truck, Horse Trailer and a Horse ect... Well the Bank took the Truck, He sold the Horse Trailer and gave the Horse away. Never did I see any of this. However, He has been to my Farm and also to my Rental Property,seen my Horses ect... Well he asked me to Marry him and I just couldn't. Now I'm the Bad Person. Why do some Men want to take from women? Single Mothers at that. Knowing that they have worked their butts off to earn what they have??? I am NOT a Man hater... I know that there are Great Men out there... I just haven't found mine Yet. Can you help me understand... WHY?

MontanaBound's photo
Tue 07/15/08 11:42 AM

That is what Prenup. contracts are for.
Always protect what you have & all your assets.
Sex does not matter & that is one of the problems with second, third, fourth, etc. relationships.
We older folks have to protect ourselves if things don't work out.

Must have Real Love to Marry.... Sex wasn't that Good at all...

MontanaBound's photo
Tue 07/15/08 11:40 AM

That is what Prenup. contracts are for.
Always protect what you have & all your assets.
Sex does not matter & that is one of the problems with second, third, fourth, etc. relationships.
We older folks have to protect ourselves if things don't work out.

MontanaBound's photo
Tue 07/15/08 11:30 AM
Yes, He thought he had a Stupid Woman... Not Me.

MontanaBound's photo
Tue 07/15/08 11:06 AM
Well... I was in a relationship and he got scared and ran.... Later he said he ran because he felt that he could have dropped everything and just married me that day.... But he didn't want to lose everything again. Well I thought "What do you have"... You live with your Mom and Dad and drive their Truck. Mind you that when I met him he told me that he had a Truck, Horse Trailer and a Horse ect... Well the Bank took the Truck, He sold the Horse Trailer and gave the Horse away. Never did I see any of this. However, He has been to my Farm and also to my Rental Property,seen my Horses ect... Well he asked me to Marry him and I just couldn't. Now I'm the Bad Person. Why do some Men want to take from women? Single Mothers at that. Knowing that they have worked their butts off to earn what they have??? I am NOT a Man hater... I know that there are Great Men out there... I just haven't found mine Yet. Can you help me understand... WHY?

MontanaBound's photo
Tue 03/18/08 01:33 PM
Well Hello All, Please be Gentle. Thanks

MontanaBound's photo
Sat 03/15/08 08:19 PM
Hello All.. My dream is to ride under "The Big Sky". I even named my Stud after "Montana". Is there anyone out there that can tell me How wonderful life is in Montana? Who knows I may have to relocate. Thanks All.happy

MontanaBound's photo
Wed 03/12/08 08:04 AM
Well Hello... I know all to well about Mud on the boots. Welcome to JSH!

MontanaBound's photo
Wed 03/12/08 07:56 AM
We're not all that bad....Now give a few of us a Break.

MontanaBound's photo
Mon 03/10/08 01:07 PM

Why do women love horses so much?
laugh and most of em are too scared to ride a horse laugh LOLlaugh
[/quo
te]
The Power beneath you... the feeling is Incredible.. I have 8 of my own.

MontanaBound's photo
Mon 03/10/08 01:00 PM

Now that is just Wrong.

Talking about eating Horses NO! NO!noway

MontanaBound's photo
Mon 03/10/08 12:57 PM
Now that is just Wrong.

MontanaBound's photo
Mon 03/10/08 12:40 PM
I would like to meet new People who love horses as much as I do.

2 Next