Community > Posts By > hunky62

hunky62's photo
Mon 11/24/08 09:10 AM

Aaaah...monkey...I would love to keep you company...and I don't even have a cat. And...I promise not to go to sleep during the parade...LOL
Thank's! I'd appreciate the company lol.

I know I promised not to fall asleep...but if you rub my tummy...all bets are off...LOL

hunky62's photo
Mon 11/24/08 09:03 AM
Anymore...in this day and age...we are all MUTTS.

Anybody who even bothers to ask the question of wether it is OK or not...obviously has a hang up with it.

hunky62's photo
Mon 11/24/08 08:56 AM

I would have to say one of the reasons that some people...like myself...have come and gone is just the reasons mentioned. The threads are so overdone and most are the kind of minless dribble that sounds like junior high. Then when there is a topic that stimulates thoughtful discussion...some dumba$$ comes in an disrupts the flow by going "OFF TOPIC" or just plain hijacking the thread...or simply turning it into a potty mouth fest.

Then of course there are the mutual admiration "cliques" who are all kissy-kissy with each other and anybody who doesn't play that BS is verbally gang raped in the forums...but if you return fire with a sarcastic, witty, intellectually funny remark...they run crying foul to the mods.

This site doesn't so much need to GROW as it needs to GROW-UP.

<--- Does not want to grow up, it's a nice feeling calling upon the child within.flowerforyou

I agree with you here...what I was talking about is the intellactual maturity level...not the inner child in all of us.

hunky62's photo
Mon 11/24/08 08:48 AM
Aaaah...monkey...I would love to keep you company...and I don't even have a cat. And...I promise not to go to sleep during the parade...LOL

hunky62's photo
Mon 11/24/08 08:36 AM

Oh how I remember this too more so to the women if I recalll.. It was quite rediculas really. And I do beleive most of them are gone now. However have been replaced with new ones who thinks they arent a "newbie" but in actuality are I don't understand it at all .. for when iI signed up here I was single and looking and at what? 2 pages of guys 5+ yrs or 5- yrs within 50 miles. Wasn't much of a choice if you ask me. I havent looked for a long time how many pages there are now.. but its way more now! If that is what you are here for then why all the complaints?.. Crap I'm not here for that and I'm not complaining, I think "newbies" are a good thing. JMO..Deb

Lets just hope the site will grow. Some of the new things that been added are halping a little so will see what happen as time goes on:smile:

hunky62's photo
Mon 11/24/08 08:30 AM
Edited by hunky62 on Mon 11/24/08 08:32 AM

Why is it so hard to find a date, what am I doing wrong, All men are jerks, the person above you, would you date me, yo ladies hit me up, I think I will be single forever, dating some one who is overweight, dating outside your race, I just started here & no luck getting a date, cheating, I'm a nice guy, blah, blah, blah,laugh laugh laugh
hey pats!!!!
hows the quest for employment going buddy????

I've actually lost track of the places I have applied to & yet the phone is still not ringing, surprise, surprise...

Hey PF...I feel your pain...been laid-off going on a year next week. It's the damn economy...and it is going to get worse before it get better.

Personally...I am one of the "unemployed" that has given up looking...we don't get counted.

hunky62's photo
Mon 11/24/08 08:21 AM
Edited by hunky62 on Mon 11/24/08 08:27 AM
I would have to say one of the reasons that some people...like myself...have come and gone is just the reasons mentioned. The threads are so overdone and most are the kind of minless dribble that sounds like junior high. Then when there is a topic that stimulates thoughtful discussion...some dumba$$ comes in an disrupts the flow by going "OFF TOPIC" or just plain hijacking the thread...or simply turning it into a potty mouth fest.

Then of course there are the mutual admiration "cliques" who are all kissy-kissy with each other and anybody who doesn't play that BS is verbally gang raped in the forums...but if you return fire with a sarcastic, witty, intellectually funny remark...they run crying foul to the mods.

hunky62's photo
Sun 11/23/08 11:12 PM
Don't stop believing BTS...

hunky62's photo
Sat 11/22/08 11:30 PM
I'm told that I resemble Ron Jeremy...from the neck down...but I can't show those pics on here...

hunky62's photo
Sat 11/22/08 11:20 PM
She learned all she knows about sex from watching the farm animals.

hunky62's photo
Sat 11/22/08 11:05 PM
the doors...people are strange

hunky62's photo
Sat 11/22/08 10:50 PM
the doors...touch me

hunky62's photo
Sat 11/22/08 05:13 PM
dishes...but can't take it

hunky62's photo
Sat 11/22/08 05:08 PM
what goes around comes around

hunky62's photo
Sat 11/22/08 05:02 PM
you have just been reported

hunky62's photo
Sat 11/22/08 04:40 PM
lives in a way cool place...but has taken way too many nuts to the face...

hunky62's photo
Sat 11/22/08 04:27 PM
secretly wants a thick juicy slice of hunky...

hunky62's photo
Sat 11/22/08 02:32 PM

...sensuality in an individual?

Honestly I don't know .. but I'm told it oooooozes out of me .. *sigh*

Hey I'm not complaining .. Sexy is as Sexy does yanno?

That ooozing isn't sensuality...you might want to have that checked by a Doctor...maybe a little penecillin too...LOL

hunky62's photo
Sat 11/22/08 02:05 PM
Yeah right...nice intro dumba$$...I can hear the stampede of women lining up for you...LOL

hunky62's photo
Sat 11/22/08 01:41 PM
Any movie with Halle Berry in it...an A$$ that fine could bring tears to any man's eyes...LOL

1 2 4 6 7 8 9 24 25