Community > Posts By > Unknow

no photo
Wed 04/13/11 06:13 PM

in the sociaty we live in and the era in which we live in it is next to impossible to do almost anything original considering everything that has already been done

Sorry to butt in but if your referring to writing, everything you write is original because it's your expression from your heart and soul.

no photo
Wed 04/13/11 09:37 AM

I know who you are I
can tell by your reply
even with all that makeup
your words burn that disguise.

04/15/11

flowerforyou

Hi Denise how are you doing i haven't heard from you for awhile flowerforyou drinker (tea)

no photo
Wed 04/13/11 09:35 AM

noway

surprised

shocked ,,,,,,,ok............spock ,,,,,i think....:wink:

LOL long story dude

no photo
Mon 04/11/11 03:55 PM

Why can't i find peace
why is life such a famine
with no love to feast

The true meaning of peace, will never decease,
If only we are able to reexamine, a feast as tasty as salmon,
With the appetite increase, we become God's enthusiast!

Hope is always within our reach, just ask and He will answer.flowerforyou

I love god and beleave in him with all my heart but the last time i prayed for myself he gave me everything i asked for. Beauty, great singing voice,great writer,warm hearted and full of love but then she stripped me of everything that was me Friends, sense of humor,anything that another woman might find attractive because of her past. Not to mention spyware in my computer to see what i was doing online, setting her phone up so she couls see where i was through the gps on my phone and when she seen i wasn't a cheat her paranoia got the best of her and she started rearanging numbers in my phone looking to see if there was codes to hide women. I'm not saying this behind her back because she has a account here. That reminds me i gave her the passwords to my accounts to prove to her my love was true wrote her poems and gave her flowers everyday and the more i did the harder she pushed me away... BTW i still pray for her to find the love she seeks and for her heart to be healed so she doesn't spend her golden years sad and alone... I'm not saying i didn't have issues because i did, god knows i had my problems also. Maybe i shouldn't put this out there like this but i did and there you have it.

My heartfelt grace goes out to you, for through His love, He will make you whole.

My words were not designed to make you defend yourself ... I only spoke about the place I know - where He is the love I feel and all things natural (including people) pale in comparrision to that which I receive from Him.

I need seek no further,
As I already know the clincher.

Blessings biggrin

Take care of yourself and may god bless you on your travels.

no photo
Mon 04/11/11 07:17 AM

Why can't i find peace
with no love to feast

The true meaning of peace, will never decease,
If only we are able to reexamine, a feast as tasty as salmon,
With the appetite increase, we become God's enthusiast!

Hope is always within our reach, just ask and He will answer.flowerforyou

I love god and beleave in him with all my heart but the last time i prayed for myself he gave me everything i asked for. Beauty, great singing voice,great writer,warm hearted and full of love but then she stripped me of everything that was me Friends, sense of humor,anything that another woman might find attractive because of her past. Not to mention spyware in my computer to see what i was doing online, setting her phone up so she couls see where i was through the gps on my phone and when she seen i wasn't a cheat her paranoia got the best of her and she started rearanging numbers in my phone looking to see if there was codes to hide women. I'm not saying this behind her back because she has a account here. That reminds me i gave her the passwords to my accounts to prove to her my love was true wrote her poems and gave her flowers everyday and the more i did the harder she pushed me away... BTW i still pray for her to find the love she seeks and for her heart to be healed so she doesn't spend her golden years sad and alone... I'm not saying i didn't have issues because i did, god knows i had my problems also. Maybe i shouldn't put this out there like this but i did and there you have it.

no photo
Sun 04/10/11 07:24 PM
I know who you are I
can tell by your reply
even with all that makeup
your words burn that disguise.

04/15/11

no photo
Sun 04/10/11 07:02 PM
sad brokenheart that touched my heart more then any poem i've read. brokenheart :cry:

no photo
Fri 04/08/11 05:12 PM
nice write welcome to the site

no photo
Fri 04/08/11 11:41 AM
drinker

no photo
Fri 04/08/11 11:36 AM
That was very heartfelt and deep...beautiful write flowerforyou

no photo
Thu 04/07/11 02:41 PM
Thank you Pam flowerforyou ...... Your alright Terry Thanks dude man you have a good week also or should i say weekend now lol

no photo
Tue 04/05/11 06:14 AM

Hey man,,I LIVE ON THIS PUTER,,here and FB,,,I KNOW LONELY!!!!
When YOUR ONLY friend has to be pluged in,,,,lifes pretty much sad.

Here's to seeing new tomorrows as we taste each day,,,knowing its gotta get better than living this way!!!drinker

Aaaaa Thanks? LMAO ..... Thanks Terry your alright man drinker
DUDE,,,,,You left for awhile,,I BEEN HERE A NICKEL,,,,its Mingle HELL!!!!!!!lol

Well considering what iwent through in that year i would've gladly traded with you bro lol.. Hell on a seriuos note your one of the people on here thats helps hold everyone together and i know for all the good you do you will be rewarded with the love of your life one day soon. hang in there brother your brighter tomorrow will be here soon.:heart: drinker

no photo
Mon 04/04/11 08:43 PM

Hey man,,I LIVE ON THIS PUTER,,here and FB,,,I KNOW LONELY!!!!
When YOUR ONLY friend has to be pluged in,,,,lifes pretty much sad.

Here's to seeing new tomorrows as we taste each day,,,knowing its gotta get better than living this way!!!drinker

Aaaaa Thanks? LMAO ..... Thanks Terry your alright man drinker

no photo
Mon 04/04/11 03:31 PM
Thank you pkhflowerforyou

no photo
Mon 04/04/11 03:30 PM

I have learned my friend that once we stop searching
the famine subsides
and the feast then sings to ones soul

:heart: flowers

Hi Denise your not the first to say that to me hmmm but i get so lonely sometimes i can't stand it. Thank you your a true friend flowerforyou

no photo
Sun 04/03/11 04:39 PM
Why can't i find peace
with no love to feast

no photo
Sun 04/03/11 11:35 AM

When one comes knocking on your door
to find you are not home
So next time i come a callin
you'd better have some words to share

I shall leave a cup of tea
hoping it will bring you home to see
your thoughts are missed as is your smile
Blessed be my friend,,,, blessed be

Denise your such a sweetheartblushing

no photo
Sun 03/27/11 08:06 PM
drinker

no photo
Sat 03/26/11 08:20 AM
Well if it made you all smile it was worth it. If not i send my deepest apologies but i still think it was funny lol Thank you all for being good sports:heart: drinker :banana:

no photo
Fri 03/25/11 08:05 PM
Made you look made you look lolbigsmile :banana: rofl