Community > Posts By > dodger1953

dodger1953's photo
Wed 05/14/08 10:35 PM

i'm in! tore myself away from the drunks just to get here!!drinker
i'm open for either one!!!smokin

flowerforyou ((((Dodger)))) how are you love! haven't talked to you much lately..missed ya!
workin alot and got a bad attitude!!bigsmile

flowerforyou awwww smooched smooched to help the attitude...you should have seen mine earlier..wasn't pretty..was about to deactivate...got "talked" to by a few people..so I didn'tohwell
sometimes things just kinda stack up no matter what ya do and ya cop an attitude. by sat night it will be gone!grumble

I want mine to go away now..but if I have to wait till sat. so be it! Just gonna have to keep the Capt. flowindrinker drinker I can't wait for my vacation!not to far off!
come spend it with me!love

:wink: love devil devil devil :tongue: smooched :heart: I've got 2 comin up...the 21-25 and then June 9-17 god..I can't wait! will be nice!

dodger1953's photo
Wed 05/14/08 10:16 PM

flowerforyou ((((Dodger)))) how are you love! haven't talked to you much lately..missed ya!

flowerforyou awwww smooched smooched to help the attitude...you should have seen mine earlier..wasn't pretty..was about to deactivate...got "talked" to by a few people..so I didn'tohwell
sometimes things just kinda stack up no matter what ya do and ya cop an attitude. by sat night it will be gone!grumble

I want mine to go away now..but if I have to wait till sat. so be it! Just gonna have to keep the Capt. flowindrinker drinker I can't wait for my vacation!not to far off!
come spend it with me!love

dodger1953's photo
Wed 05/14/08 10:13 PM

i listened to an incredible speaker this week, he said that EVERYONE can do SOMETHING at a genius level...that is something like the top 3% of all people. whether it is something creative, or mathematical, or social, or intuitive...everybody has SOMETHING....so, do you know what yours is?
i have the ability to not rip some idiots head off when i should and s**t down their neck!!!!!!!!!

dodger1953's photo
Wed 05/14/08 10:10 PM

dodger1953's photo
Wed 05/14/08 10:06 PM

dodger1953's photo
Wed 05/14/08 10:05 PM
you better hope not!!!!!!!!!

dodger1953's photo
Wed 05/14/08 10:04 PM

cynical in here?Does anyone believe in love?
no such thing anymore

dodger1953's photo
Wed 05/14/08 10:03 PM

dodger1953's photo
Mon 05/12/08 08:45 AM
hey girl how you doin today?

dodger1953's photo
Sun 05/11/08 09:46 PM

very difficult question............:tongue: :tongue: :tongue: :tongue: :tongue: :tongue:
you know who's hot!

dodger1953's photo
Sun 05/11/08 09:44 PM
yawn

dodger1953's photo
Sun 05/11/08 07:31 PM
anyone call jerry an ambulance yet!!!!!!!!!!!

dodger1953's photo
Sun 05/11/08 07:24 PM

huh why, give up ?
b/c noone seems to want to attempt along distance relationship:cry: :cry:
hey,come talk to me sometime!

dodger1953's photo
Sun 05/11/08 02:43 PM
hey hottie! you sober today?drinker

dodger1953's photo
Thu 05/08/08 10:15 AM

It's sad when you think you know someone, and then you see their true colors.

I'm sad today, I had to see someone for who they really were and not who they portrayed themselves to be.

:cry:
just keep on shinin' darlin!

dodger1953's photo
Thu 05/08/08 10:04 AM
hailey berry!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

dodger1953's photo
Thu 05/08/08 09:59 AM

flowerforyou Afternoon (((sexxy)))
yopu talkin to me baby!

dodger1953's photo
Thu 05/08/08 09:58 AM

I haven't been seriously involved with another person that has children. I don't have a problem with it, but I think that there is a difference btw a women with kids and a man with kids. There seems to pose different problems. My concern with dating someone that has children is that someone might have the attitude of me being the primary caregiver. I have no problem being a care giver, but I think that the biological parents should be the primary.

I have been a single mother pretty much my son's whole life, I do not expect a future partner or husband to be the primary caregiver, but would appreciate help.

My friends say Bob you cook, you sew, you clean , kids turn out smart and balanced, not only that you fight to keep it that way from the disarray of the other party. You don't need a wife you do it all. But that is the trouble women from outside can not see that .

good point. don't forget the ironning, windows floors (wax on wax off), being mom and dad is awesome!

dodger1953's photo
Thu 05/08/08 09:52 AM

Good Morning Everyone,I hope your all having a wonderful day:heart: flowerforyou drinker
runnin a lil late are'nt we? got a bit of a hangover darlin? had to walk without you this mornin! be back in at 1:30 a.m. for my nightwalk.

dodger1953's photo
Thu 05/08/08 09:21 AM
who have kids? it seems that most women have te attitude that they have raised their own and are done with that scene. am i wrong?

2 4 5 6 7 8 9 24 25