plk1966's photo
Sat 04/10/10 02:13 AM
OH YESbigsmile smooched

plk1966's photo
Mon 04/05/10 10:31 PM
*KNOCK KNOCK*...anybody home????

plk1966's photo
Mon 04/05/10 10:29 PM
sorry I can't....goofball fits him perfectly...well unless....we could call him..........PLUNGER BUNNY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!laugh

plk1966's photo
Mon 04/05/10 10:26 PM

OMG I had a blind date a little over a year ago and the guy was a PIG......insisted on ordering my meal for me. He ordered a seafood platter well knowing that I am allergic to shellfish, then proceeded to argue with me that my allergy was all in my head....whatever.........thank god the evening ended fast since all he did was talk aobut himself and how wonderful his life was...blah blah blah........

anyway he went to kiss me goodnight and I turned my face (again thanking god I did) so he would kiss my cheek not my lips, all I can say is it was like a st bernard licking me....there was more water in that kiss than in the Atlantic Ocean, felt like I had a bad facialill ill ill ill

Gross....

GROSS is an understatement!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It's stories like that that make me glad I've never gone on a blind date and never will....

I never will again!!!!

plk1966's photo
Mon 04/05/10 10:24 PM

You should have agreed to a second date, brought your dog or borrowed someone else's and let the dog lick his face, so he'd know how it felt.pitchfork

laugh laugh devil laugh laugh

plk1966's photo
Mon 04/05/10 10:23 PM

OMG I had a blind date a little over a year ago and the guy was a PIG......insisted on ordering my meal for me. He ordered a seafood platter well knowing that I am allergic to shellfish, then proceeded to argue with me that my allergy was all in my head....whatever.........thank god the evening ended fast since all he did was talk aobut himself and how wonderful his life was...blah blah blah........

anyway he went to kiss me goodnight and I turned my face (again thanking god I did) so he would kiss my cheek not my lips, all I can say is it was like a st bernard licking me....there was more water in that kiss than in the Atlantic Ocean, felt like I had a bad facialill ill ill ill

Gross....

GROSS is an understatement!!!!!!!!!!!!!

plk1966's photo
Mon 04/05/10 10:22 PM

our date wasnt that bad...you just have to get to know me better devil

darlin you are soooo much better looking and well mannered than that guy ever could be...............and believe it or not he tried to get me on a second date after that......NO THANK YOU!!!!!

plk1966's photo
Mon 04/05/10 10:20 PM

100 mph in a 25 mph residential area. Excessive speeding, wreckless driving, and felonious evasion. Yeah, I know you speed, missy.laugh

laugh laugh damn you figured me outlaugh laugh

plk1966's photo
Mon 04/05/10 10:18 PM

plk1966's photo
Mon 04/05/10 10:11 PM
streakinglaugh

plk1966's photo
Fri 04/02/10 07:05 AM
Good Morning Beardy Houseflowers

plk1966's photo
Tue 03/23/10 08:10 AM

Good Morning Beardy House:banana:

how I have missed talking to all my friends here......sooo what is goin on today?

morning (((patti))) flowers :angel: waving sorry i miss ya

miss talking to my friends as well

Good Morning (((CHARLES)))flowerforyou

plk1966's photo
Tue 03/23/10 08:07 AM
big sisterly kiss on the cheekflowerforyou

plk1966's photo
Mon 03/22/10 07:03 AM
damn it seems like forever since I popped in here and left a damn hellowaving

plk1966's photo
Mon 03/22/10 06:57 AM
haven't played this game in a long time.....so its mine....lol

plk1966's photo
Mon 03/22/10 06:56 AM
Good Morning Beardy House:banana:

how I have missed talking to all my friends here......sooo what is goin on today?

1 2 4 6 7 8 9 24 25