Community > Posts By > justme32

no photo
Sun 06/22/08 01:26 PM

drinker
Here pork chop. Here pork chop. bigsmile

no photo
Sat 06/21/08 08:18 PM

I think your statement is true in many instances! I also think the need to express ones judgement has to do with ones own insecurity.
I find it hard to believe that a person could never judge another person. It's human nature. IMO! I, myself, try to keep my judgements to myself...unless pushed! flowerforyou
glasses drinker smokin

I agree. But when I catch myself forming opinions of others, I like to remind myself that I can not know their circumstances or background. flowerforyou

No1 and Justme,
Judging someone while being considerate of their circumstances doesn't make it any less judgemental. It's human nature to judge. It's ones choice and arrogance that makes us be mean about it! flowerforyou
glasses
flowerforyou Me don't like being mean. sad

From reading a few of your posts, and No1's, I suspect neither of you have a mean bone in your body! flowerforyou And, I know mean well!
glasses
No mean bone here. flowerforyou

no photo
Sat 06/21/08 08:09 PM

do you like when women call you in the process of getting to know each other? I really like this guy and I have not heard from him for few days. 2 weeks ago, he told me that he like me very much. What do you think? Should I call him or just move on?
Move on. flowerforyou

no photo
Sat 06/21/08 07:43 PM

I think your statement is true in many instances! I also think the need to express ones judgement has to do with ones own insecurity.
I find it hard to believe that a person could never judge another person. It's human nature. IMO! I, myself, try to keep my judgements to myself...unless pushed! flowerforyou
glasses drinker smokin

I agree. But when I catch myself forming opinions of others, I like to remind myself that I can not know their circumstances or background. flowerforyou

No1 and Justme,
Judging someone while being considerate of their circumstances doesn't make it any less judgemental. It's human nature to judge. It's ones choice and arrogance that makes us be mean about it! flowerforyou
glasses
flowerforyou Me don't like being mean. sad

no photo
Sat 06/21/08 05:21 PM
I always finding myself asking curious as to why, what, etc., possessed that person to do what they did. Then I say to myself "I have no reason to judge that person at all." By saying this keeps myself from judging.

no photo
Sat 06/21/08 04:05 PM

People who don't like to be judged are the ones who are quick to judge others. T or F?

False. I don't like to be judged. I don't judge others. I have never judged anyone.

no photo
Sat 06/21/08 02:04 PM

Okay, I see a ton of sexy lip pictures around. Sexy women in dresses around...

Time to show what Men really want to see...

Lets see all the boob in bra's pics...Time to change it up
no way :tongue:

no photo
Sat 06/21/08 01:54 PM

doesn't look like very many people are around so i'm going to go run naked in the streets for awhile.....see if my white a$$ can get a tan
get arrested bigsmile

no photo
Sat 06/21/08 01:45 PM

must be out enjoying the sun today..........i'm looked up in my house trying to avoid it
I was enjoying the sun, but now it's raining. grumble

no photo
Sat 06/21/08 01:43 PM

I want them alldevil
Mine is what yours is. bigsmile

no photo
Sat 06/21/08 01:36 PM

when we know they are over?
I stay for the sake of my children and so does my childrens father.

no photo
Sat 06/21/08 01:22 PM

Plenty of Fish? The women on there make the MEAN women on Mingle2/JSH look like sweethearts!! It's amazing, I had had an account on there before here and I deleted it because the women were such complete *****es but since I'm about to move out west I opened another one just to expand my opportunities you know and after only 2 days I'm about to delete it again. I say the same things to the women on there that I say on here but they rarely EVER respond and if they do it's sooo cold and just *****y!laugh It's terrible, it really is

flowerforyou I've noticed a difference on that site vs. other sites also.

no photo
Fri 06/20/08 09:43 PM
yes

no photo
Fri 06/20/08 09:28 PM
That broke my heart. I hope the little doggy will be alright. sad

no photo
Fri 06/20/08 09:05 PM

I think I must want sleep..just fell asleep at the keyboard again..yawn yawn yawn
laugh laugh laugh

no photo
Fri 06/20/08 08:56 PM
good night

no photo
Fri 06/20/08 08:49 PM

yeah loud and clear
Thanks!
Your welcome. So what do you want? bigsmile

no photo
Fri 06/20/08 08:36 PM
yeah loud and clear