Mon 11/10/08 08:47 AM
beer
<<<<<

Mrtap's photo
Fri 11/07/08 11:13 AM
have fun got go.drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker

Mrtap's photo
Fri 11/07/08 11:07 AM

Ok so how are we supposed to know if its a date or not???? Should I bother to shave my legs??? wear deodorant???noway

that is optional, are going to wear shortsdrool
I always wear my yellow bathing suit on dates!!! Oooooooops its was just drinks!!! So I guess I cant wear it!!! Too bad!!!devil bigsmile

well now if you are wearing that with out deorant and unshaved legs then it is a date for sure:banana: :banana: :banana: drool drool

Mrtap's photo
Fri 11/07/08 11:04 AM
frown frown frown frown frown frown

Mrtap's photo
Fri 11/07/08 10:57 AM

Beer??? No thats our spanish fly!!!drinker devil

can I playdevil devil

Mrtap's photo
Fri 11/07/08 10:56 AM

I am not afraid of death. When the time comes,( I hope its eons away) I am ready. The only reason I want to wait is to see my chores here on earth finished. I know I am a good person, so no worries there. Want to know what really terrorises me?? Spiders. Fast, spindly little stinkers.

scared scared scared scared scared scared scared scared scared scared scared scared scared scared scared scared scared

Mrtap's photo
Fri 11/07/08 10:52 AM

We Canadians like deodorant too.......sometimes I put it on just because its fun!!!bigsmile

yea it is called beer

Mrtap's photo
Fri 11/07/08 10:43 AM

Ok so how are we supposed to know if its a date or not???? Should I bother to shave my legs??? wear deodorant???noway

that is optional, are going to wear shortsdrool

Mrtap's photo
Fri 11/07/08 10:33 AM

Just getting the feel of what the social world calls it. Had one last nightnoway noway scared scared
She kept calling it a date. it was just to talk and a drink. after it was over I needed a few drinksslaphead slaphead drinker drinker
Then it was a date!!!!laugh laugh laugh

Ive had that where the guy called it a date and I just thought I was going out with a friend???huh noway

she called it one,noway not I it was just drinks.drinker drinker

Mrtap's photo
Fri 11/07/08 10:20 AM

Just getting the feel of what the social world calls it. Had one last nightnoway noway scared scared
She kept calling it a date. it was just to talk and a drink. after it was over I needed a few drinksslaphead slaphead drinker drinker
yep. I (stupidly) let my bf introduce me to one of her friends last weekend. To me it was just meeting the guy, apparently to him it was the dawn of a new era. He listed every possession he has & felt inspired to give me life advice, without benefit of knowing anything about my life. My bf just texted me, he called her and asked where we're meeting tonight...???? Um, there's a reason he doesn't have my number, email, or LAST NAME. Creepy. scared

laugh laugh laugh Ok let's have drink and compare them. hahahha Oh by the way it won't be a datelaugh laugh Just a social drink:banana:

Mrtap's photo
Fri 11/07/08 07:56 AM
Edited by Mrtap on Fri 11/07/08 07:56 AM
I need a vacationsad sad

Mrtap's photo
Fri 11/07/08 07:53 AM

is this a secret of are either of you going to share what this list is for???

Ohhh Fran, I'm sorry. Mrtap is prioritizing a romantic interest to see how much she is an actual interest.

She is asking for a commitment, after a short time of seeing each other.

wow, what do you want?

/quote]
that is why I am making a list and will talk to her tonight. it is 50/50 right now

Mrtap's photo
Fri 11/07/08 07:32 AM

is this a secret of are either of you going to share what this list is for???

Ohhh Fran, I'm sorry. Mrtap is prioritizing a romantic interest to see how much she is an actual interest.

She is asking for a commitment, after a short time of seeing each other.

Mrtap's photo
Fri 11/07/08 06:16 AM

You should be list making....

I already have last night.

As in actually written down and prioritized? noway

Ok easy I will, I will promsie.

Mrtap's photo
Fri 11/07/08 06:13 AM

You should be list making....

I already have last night.

Mrtap's photo
Fri 11/07/08 06:10 AM
ok I need some new datesflowerforyou flowerforyou

Mrtap's photo
Fri 11/07/08 05:49 AM
:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker

Mrtap's photo
Fri 11/07/08 05:47 AM

There been times that I thought I couldn't last for long
But now I think I'm able to carry on
It's been a long, a long time coming
But I know a change gonna come, oh yes it will

yea yea yea bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile

It's good see there is still belief in the world
:heart: :thumbsup: flowerforyou

Mrtap's photo
Fri 11/07/08 05:25 AM
Friday drinker :banana: drinker :banana: drinker :banana: :banana:

Hey ((fan) Sweet blackflowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou

everyone drink drink and do the bananna dance.

((BAD))devil devil bigsmile :heart: :heart:

1 2 3 4 5 6 8 10 11 12 24 25