Muaness's photo
Tue 12/17/13 12:20 AM
Not when I'm here.

Muaness's photo
Tue 12/17/13 12:20 AM
Not when I'm here.

Muaness's photo
Mon 12/16/13 11:59 PM
I dey laff... i know say i too arrange sotee na 10/10 fit me but unto bad belle things you no wan give me wetin dey due for me. No wahala sha...
Unto say you be my bros make i add am 0.5 to make am 0.85

Muaness's photo
Mon 12/16/13 04:57 AM
Just passing...

Muaness's photo
Mon 12/16/13 04:53 AM
O boy you dey form lord for mi abi? oya collect 0.35 sharp sharp.

Muaness's photo
Sat 12/14/13 09:16 PM
Even the blind can see that...
I give 9.76 for your faith.
6.67 for your looks, both of you on that pic.

Muaness's photo
Sat 12/14/13 12:27 PM

Muaness's photo
Mon 12/09/13 07:35 PM

Muaness's photo
Mon 12/09/13 10:41 AM

First, allow me to thank everyone for your comments in this string. Glad my diatribe caused, spurned on your interests. Well done!

To those who r-e-a-l-l-y feel I've gone a bit too far with this whole Mandela thing, I'm sure you're right. I was overboard, but let's face it, reality Does hurt. This, however, has nothing in the world to do with skin color. Know that it's really all about my personal discourses toward the medias and how they affect my/our daily living. I, for one, do not subscribe to the thinking that the black man/woman should be held down. Rather, with all races, I feel people should live within their own boundaries. My negatives involve the world news medias most primarily. This is my overall point here. As for the ol' black fella, I could care less about him. No interest whatsoever.

But, do listen to yourselves and ask yourselves are ye really being led by this whole popularity thing? This media, ongoing push to secure a buck? Should we be less than individuals and follow like sheep everything we hear in the medias? Again, to me, I could really care less about this Mandella fellow. When Martin King passed I watched a bit on TV and realized that once again, it was all about media advertising dollars. After all, who really cared? I did some searching about - among my friends then, asking their opinions and guess what, of this hierarchy of quasi intellectuals - no one really gave a flying feck. It was all just spin and a waste of oxygen.

So again, thank ye to those who appreciated my comments. And, as well, to those who lent their opinions here. Your thoughts and wordplay were refreshing. I enjoyed the read. As for all of us, I think and fully believe we should all reflect inward - often enough to make a difference. I think that #1, we should quit chasing the camera eye in our minds. Get back down to reality. And #2, as far as world news organizations, I think they should focus on real, down to earth events and quit fashioning their articles on popularity. Who really cares? You? Well, not I my friends. Not I. I don't care what YOU wear, or what YOU have to say about world events. I, rather, just want to view and read valuable, real news items. And the world news medias ain't doing' it, no! Bunch of feckin' wankers!

tommy boy moran / Ireland

===

waste of space!

Muaness's photo
Sat 12/07/13 06:43 AM

Here's My Take on Things . . . ( and I really mean this, )

So, Mandela's dead, eh? Who the feck r-e-a-l-l-y cares???? Not I, noting this, for the medias, is just one more opportunity to make commercial dollars, or pounds if ye will. Yep, just another 'splash' of total bullshite we're being fed. We? Meaning those of us who watch world news on TV daily. Nightly. Those of us interested in viewing 'real' news on the local and world levels. Now, for a brief period, everything must stop as we're asked to drop down to our emotional knees and bow to a man who no doubt was probably just another negro gangster back there in south Africa, in his time. And so, now, on the TV we're stuck watching this crap. What I want to know is, what about all the other struggling, hard working lower class people who die every day out here in this turmoil racked world? What about them? Where's the televised supposed sadness for them? Or in fact, when me mam died some years back. No commercial dollars to be made on her death, no!!! The media, what a bunch of feckin' wankers!!! It's funny, there's really no real deeper emotional feelings when someone else ye don't know dies. It's a farce! A joke. We just pretend to care. So, I'll not be getting down on These knees any time soon. By the way, are ye watching these media mouthpieces on the TV right now attempting to act sad? These teleprompter reading " Look at me, I'm cool" fakes? They make me laugh with that uncomfortable anger down in my stomach. I want to knock every one of them out! I want to drop them where they stand. What a society of eejits! What a bunch of phonies.

In short, I have to laugh. I laugh to stave off anger! Anger at the news medias and the pure farce they produce daily. Mandela, ol' chum, you're dead now and I am NOT missin' ye, pal! You never meant anything to either me, my family, or anyone else I know. By the way, you're presence in this world, to me, was a good enough reason why we should all focus our full concentration on curbing migration across the world. If ye don't fit in another country, stay the feck home! If ye can't make it in your neighborhoods, move the feck out. Just don't come here!

tommy boy moran / Ireland.

===

Makes no sense. Evidence of boredom

Muaness's photo
Sun 09/15/13 10:43 AM

Eeeeeeeeeiiiiiiiiii
Muaness-where had you disappeared to!!!!!???

Welcome back!!

Thanks beauty. How have you been?

Been very well.....after you took off with the Champagne!!!
Ha ha ha haaa

Not really sis, I let two bottle for you in the fridge.

Aaaaaaaawwwwwww
Someone snatched my bubbly!!!

Don't worry lady. I am about to teach someone a lesson! I'm gonna get you another k?

Muaness's photo
Sun 09/15/13 10:21 AM

Please someone give me an answer as to why young men even bother viewing a profile of a woman old enough to be their mother, or even grandmother. I get so many views and invitations of this kind and I just don't understand the phenomena.

I hate to say this, but often it is because they are looking for someone to help them financially ...In other words, they are searching for a target...Also, I think some young men (scammers) think we older gals are needy and thus easily fooled by fake attention and fake flattery...ohwell

End of discussion!

Muaness's photo
Sun 09/15/13 10:16 AM

I don't believe in God.

Believe in women?

Muaness's photo
Fri 09/13/13 10:59 AM

yeah they are; our started with dust, theirs with born. No wonder they were given that 9month duty!
Aaaaaawwwwwww

Be kind!!
9months and then pains!!

I'm being factual. It takes special design to carry another human inside. The OP was talking of women being special right?

Actually,I was complimenting yours.....may not have come out right though!!?

Just that,you reminded me about that special design.... Eish

flowerforyou

Muaness's photo
Fri 09/13/13 10:54 AM
"I dont give damn"

Muaness's photo
Fri 09/13/13 03:50 AM

yeah they are; our started with dust, theirs with born. No wonder they were given that 9month duty!
Aaaaaawwwwwww

Be kind!!
9months and then pains!!

I'm being factual. It takes special design to carry another human inside. The OP was talking of women being special right?

Muaness's photo
Thu 09/12/13 01:03 PM

1 2 3 4 5 7 9 10 11 24 25