Community > Posts By > AthenaRose2

no photo
Tue 07/01/14 06:07 AM
Edited by AthenaRose2 on Tue 07/01/14 06:08 AM
I want to write and publish a best seller...

Although I fear it won't have the magic it requires to become a success... :heart:

no photo
Tue 07/01/14 05:57 AM
I want to dance with a partner again... :tongue:

Even though I'm afraid my back won't hold up... noway

no photo
Tue 07/01/14 05:50 AM
Edited by AthenaRose2 on Tue 07/01/14 05:50 AM
I would love to go on a cruise to an exotic seaport, even though I'm scared of being one of the unfortunate souls that's been accidentally on purpose tossed overboard or somehow slipped and fell into the waves and depth of eternity without anyone onboard seeing anything... slaphead

no photo
Tue 07/01/14 05:43 AM
Then I want to tour castles in England... surprised

no photo
Tue 07/01/14 05:38 AM
I want to tour castles in Scotland love even though I'm petrified of flying. scared :tongue:

no photo
Tue 07/01/14 05:06 AM
I fear having to make a memorized speech in front of a crowd.

no photo
Tue 07/01/14 05:02 AM
Edited by AthenaRose2 on Tue 07/01/14 05:14 AM

WHAT ARE YOU AFRAID TO DO? BUT WANT TOO or WILL DO SOONER OR LATER.

noway ..... :thumbsup:

no photo
Tue 07/01/14 03:44 AM
Edited by AthenaRose2 on Tue 07/01/14 03:46 AM

Exodus 20:1-3

Commandment #1

And God spoke all these words, saying:

"I am the Lord your God, who brought you out of the land of Egypt, out of the house of bondage."

"You shall have no other gods before me."

Exodus 20:18-21 (NKJV)

Now all the people witnessed the thunderings, the lightning flashes, the sound of the trumpet, and the mountain smoking; and when the people saw it, they trembled and stood afar off.

Then they said to Moses, "You speak with us, and we will hear; but let not God speak with us, lest we die."

And Moses said to the people, "Do not fear; for God has come to test you, and that His fear may be before you, so that you may not sin."

So the people stood afar off, but Moses drew near the thick darkness where God was.

I think it's very telling of the times when the first commandment God gave the Children of Israel after He rescued them from their oppressors was "NOT" to have any other gods to worship in place of Him.

God wanted His children to address Him directly. But feeling the weight of the guilt of sin and rebellion they preferred to have a human intermediary speak for and to them.

By this stage of their journey out of sin and degradation back to the intimate closeness with the Creator, they'd seen what the God of heaven and their forefathers could do to His enemies the Egyptians for turning their hearts and minds away from Him and His innate authority.

So having been psychology broken and scarred by the harsh taskmasters and will of the Pharaohs the Isrealites lacked all faith in His love and tender mercy and instead equally feared Him too.

:angel:

no photo
Tue 07/01/14 02:54 AM

The only thing of mine that I will let my friend tap Is a fresh keg of beer!

Otherwise, I'll probably be going to jail for a while.

laugh love it... drinker

no photo
Tue 07/01/14 02:48 AM

First I would end the relationship with the girlfriend, and then beat the ever lasting **** out of my "friend".

There are lines you just do not cross both as a friend and as a man.

Awesome... I like your no nonsense approach... :thumbsup: and your friend will know not to f**k with you and your's again... smokin

no photo
Tue 07/01/14 02:46 AM

All my friends are girls. bigsmile

Lucky you... :wink:

no photo
Tue 07/01/14 02:44 AM
Edited by AthenaRose2 on Tue 07/01/14 02:44 AM

flirting has levels, for me

there is the 'looking good' type of comment between mutual friends and the 'call me later' type of invitation

Im fine with the first, particularly if we are all friends, not with the latter

and I generally believe if they do it in front of me its USUALLY harmless or they would be more likely to try to be sneaky about it,,,

as far as sharing ,, Ive had phases, currently I am in the HELL NO phase,,,lol

My ex told me once he wanted to tap my younger sister. She's pretty and sexy so I expected this reaction knowing him like I did. This knowledge didn't bother me either until her husband died suddenly and I moved her and my niece into our home while I helped them find another home of their own.

Needless to say watching the two of them together was an emotional roller coaster for me. On the one hand I trusted my sister, but knew she was in a vulnerable situation that my ex would have loved to exploit. On the other hand, I know my standards are different from my sister's.

My ex and I had been together 18 years and our relationship had run its course. We were still together simply because it was convenient. As the months went by I could see the three of them growing closer while my ex and I grew even farther apart.

It's a very difficult position to be in. And one day I finally had enough and abruptly ended everything. I moved my sister, my niece and myself to another county and immediately filed for divorce.

In Alabama if one partner can prove the other partner was unfaithful then the wounded partner stands a better chance of getting what they ask for in the settlement.

Things happen for a reason, and I still love my sister very much. All's well that ends well... :wink:

no photo
Tue 07/01/14 02:22 AM

I have this same situation going on he won't stop flirting and I feel uncomfortable at times when he knows I'm dating his friend....awkward...

Sounds like he might be testing the limits... hoping you'll eventually cave...

no photo
Tue 07/01/14 02:20 AM

Nobody has better access to our significant others than our friends.

How do you deal with "in your face" flirtations between your partner and your friends?

If "off limit" lines are crossed and your friend taps a piece of a$$ from your partner do you easily forgive them both? Seek revenge? Or move on from them entirely?

Never happened to me as far as I know, so I don't know what I would do. It would be very hard to trust either of them again.

Cutiepie... waving

no photo
Tue 07/01/14 02:18 AM

Nobody has better access to our significant others than our friends.

How do you deal with "in your face" flirtations between your partner and your friends?

If "off limit" lines are crossed and your friend taps a piece of a$$ from your partner do you easily forgive them both? Seek revenge? Or move on from them entirely?

I consider this an invitation for us to begin to "swing" and then proceed from there. :tongue:

Who gets to swing first? Who pushes from behind? How high? Can you get off in mid air? tongue2

no photo
Tue 07/01/14 01:53 AM

no photo
Tue 07/01/14 01:45 AM

no photo
Tue 07/01/14 01:44 AM

no photo
Tue 07/01/14 01:04 AM
Edited by AthenaRose2 on Tue 07/01/14 01:04 AM

no photo
Tue 07/01/14 12:55 AM
Edited by AthenaRose2 on Tue 07/01/14 01:43 AM