Community > Posts By > jnbuglady

jnbuglady's photo
Fri 09/05/08 01:42 PM

flowers Ladies, if your husband killed his girlfriend, would you assist him in cleaning up the murder scene and help to set the evidence on fire?flowers
First thing---------------girlfriend-------------second thing----------------NO!

jnbuglady's photo
Fri 09/05/08 01:02 PM
Well I am faced with this now,my BF loves jazz and mello music, I on the other hand am a rocker, hard and loud, so we will see how it goes.

jnbuglady's photo
Fri 09/05/08 01:00 PM

I only came on to ask you guys to pray for myself and my family!
We have had a very rough two months..
we have lost 2 grandfathers, grandmother, a sister in law and now today Mikey , which was going to be her husband. He took his own life due to heart ache.
I am not sure if I will be on tonight for obvious reasons.
Seems to be an everyday thing here!
If you beleive in the power of prayer please do so for us. WE need it , and quite frankly I have no idea how much more of this I can handle!!
I am very mad at him for doin such a thing! YOU CAN NEVER BE FORGIVEN and walk through Heavens Gates for this sin!
Sorry such a long post , but well, I consider y'all good friends, and right now I NEED MY FRIENDS.
Thank you ,
First To DAnce
(Ayita)
I am so very sorry, some times life just sucks, but there are alot of good people here, that will hold you up, so you don't falter.

jnbuglady's photo
Fri 09/05/08 12:57 PM
Going to get one tomarrow, Im scared!

jnbuglady's photo
Fri 09/05/08 12:26 PM

1. Where is your cell phone? table
2. Where is your significant other? shopping
3. Your hair? brown
4. Your mother? fishing
5. Your father? heaven
6. Your favorite thing? shopping
7. Your dream last night? secret
8. Your dream/goal? acceptance
9. The room you're in? livingroom
10. Your hobby? friends
11. Your fear? loneliness
12. Where do you want to be in 6 years? retired
13. Where were you last night? date
14. What you're not? hatefull
15. Favorite Food? sushi
16. One of your wish list items? independence
17. Where you grew up? calif
18. The last thing you did? texted
19. What are you wearing? clothes
20. Your TV? here
21. Your pet? dogs
22. Your computer? here
23. Favorite ice-cream? vanilla
24. Your mood? happy
25. Missing someone? Phil
26. Your car? hybred
27. Something you're not wearing? flannel
28. Favorite store? Marshalls
29. Your summer? busy
30. Love someone? lots
31. Your favorite color? green
32. When is the last time you laughed? today
33. Last time you cried? friday

Edited by feralcatlady on Fri 09/05/08 12:03 PM

jnbuglady's photo
Fri 09/05/08 06:57 AM
Yes master, what ever you say master!

jnbuglady's photo
Fri 09/05/08 05:28 AM

Hey all Mingle peoples-SexyKLP4U has a Birthday tomorrow so let's all give her a Happy Birthday party on here...drop her a line to let her know you care.....:banana: :banana:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU AND MANY MORE....LOVE YA!!!:heart: :heart: waving waving :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
Happy Happy Birthday Baby!bigsmile

jnbuglady's photo
Thu 09/04/08 09:27 PM

This is JMO so I hope I don't offend anyone cause that's not how I am but, I don't see what the big fuss is about a few glitches!!! JSH was a GREAT site!! They could've just said "okay, we're taking down JSH and calling it quits!!" They don't even have to make the site for FREE!!! This site is DEF worth paying for!!! I am SOOOO grateful for what I have right now even if there are a few minor glitches!!! So to some of the people out there who CONSTANTLY bi@#h about the site be HAPPY and enjoy mingle and be happy for what you have!!! The bugs will come out eventually!! Like I said, JMO....not trying to offend....happy happy
I totally agree, its so worth a few annoyances to be able to talk with friends.:thumbsup:

jnbuglady's photo
Thu 09/04/08 07:03 PM
Probably more than I should.

jnbuglady's photo
Thu 09/04/08 01:41 PM
Mine is because, I had a VW bug, and my first initial is J.

jnbuglady's photo
Thu 09/04/08 12:44 PM

how would you react if you were just told wonderful but scary news from your gf?
Is it an "oh o" or a "yippee"

jnbuglady's photo
Thu 09/04/08 11:42 AM
Bless you, for adopting him and finding humor in this "not too funny" cinareio.:thumbsup:

jnbuglady's photo
Thu 09/04/08 11:39 AM
Reminds me of a class I had, where the teacher "read" everything to us from the text book. Geeeeeeeez gimme a break.frustrated

jnbuglady's photo
Thu 09/04/08 10:49 AM
rofl rofl OMG rofl

jnbuglady's photo
Thu 09/04/08 09:35 AM

Having to go to the cemetary alone because my daughter has not yet come to grips with his death and refuses to go.

(the pain is more from knowing she can't deal with it-then me having to go alone though)
Sorry, whose death?

jnbuglady's photo
Thu 09/04/08 08:35 AM

I am in love with PECCY

I fell in love with him the night of his accident when he got on web cam all bloody and looked like a beat up rag doll.

I fell in love with him all over again the moment I met him at the airport...walking slowly with a cane towards me through security looking like he wanted to run and couldn't...I could but gave a desperate pleading glance over at the guard who smiled at me and nodded that it was ok for me to cross the checkpoint...so I did... right into his arms~~~~~~~smitten
Sweeeeeeeeeeeeet, congratulations to you both.

jnbuglady's photo
Thu 09/04/08 07:53 AM

I called the vet and so far she is holding on... she did have her shots but her 2nd set was just 5 days ago, seems to be she got it at the same place that is saving her...

I am beside myself.. I miss her ....
Ahhhhhhhh honey, hang in there,[[[[[[[hugs]]]]]]

jnbuglady's photo
Thu 09/04/08 07:41 AM
Parvo is nasty, and rampant in my area,my vet won'tlet any pups come into the office, sends the staff out to the car to examine the pups and she only allows them into the office if carried and held. It can be treated,but costly, good luck I will be praying for the baby and you as well, I know the pain of having a sick [dog].

jnbuglady's photo
Thu 09/04/08 06:04 AM

The Star-Spangled Banner

and

Taps
That does it for me too!

jnbuglady's photo
Wed 09/03/08 05:34 PM

try wearing a brace for a while, it will help. However, if it is carpal tunnel, you will have to be seen by doc, it will not get better on it's own.
I was going to suggest this too, good advice.