Community > Posts By > tommyboy1101

tommyboy1101's photo
Sat 03/21/15 08:24 PM
Edited by tommyboy1101 on Sat 03/21/15 08:26 PM
Ladywind,

I tried to message ye, or at least I tried to visit your page so I Could message ye, last evening only to be told you were no longer online - as in - a member of Mingle2. I got that annoying message feedback. So I thought ye dropped yourself from Mingle2.

Now that I know you're still around allow me to thank ye for your comments on my poem yesterday. Thank ye.

As for your most recent comment concerning my, 'At Times ( A Self Portrait ),' ie:

" Is that really how you feel?
Looking at the world through a poet's eyes and feeling with a poet's soul/spirit can be a curse and a blessing... It all depends on our message IMO.
I think its humbling to be a poet, a responsibility to write what we see, even when it pains us to.
A lot like a journalist or historian....frustrated "

- I think you're so incredibly right. I like how you think. You should give your first (real) name don't ye think?

Be well. I am here for ye,

tommy boy / Ireland

tommyboy1101's photo
Sat 03/21/15 05:31 PM
:thumbsup:

tommyboy1101's photo
Sat 03/21/15 04:45 PM
Mo,

So very well done. So many deeper feelings in your words. I like this.

Bravo!!!

tommy boy / Ireland

tommyboy1101's photo
Fri 03/20/15 09:23 PM
Edited by tommyboy1101 on Fri 03/20/15 09:25 PM

At Times ( A Self Portrait . . . )

On these higher levels of my stature as a word maker, a word man, I find my efforts toward
this grace, this abundance given me, that of being a somewhat colorful and varied writer, as
being at times, all consuming. But I have not now, nor shall I ever leave behind the flowering of this,
my innermost self, no. I am not now burdened by age nor other limits. I have never been a word man
starved for words. I am simply a poet.

Lost in contemplation, self centered, mired in conceit, bogged down in self styled loftiness the writer
ultimately hides himself in the deeper shallows of his own graces beyond the hints, the glints found
in others' eyes - all meant to level him equal to the merry population around. And I, as just such a fellow,
do fully agree I rest there hidden in among those very shallows. For I am the epitome of self centeredness.
For I was born to live to eventually expire in my own pools of conceit and self styled egotism. I was born
to write.

Home now here in the wealth of my own arrogance, left to feel the mighty wielding of the pen, the mind
set, set against the flowering universality of this, my inner most self, I have come to feel my mind is both
ready and equally available. I have come to be with you and to write.

The piercing of darkness hums here, vibrates in the hallowed halls of this, my inner spiritual body. I can
hear and feel it's varied cadences in this camp where poets mingle with warrior gods.
Can ye hear it too? Can ye feel it?

I shall promise to always remain, most respectfully, your Poet,

Thom Douglas Carlisle ( Irish Tommy Moran ) Ireland

tommyboy1101's photo
Fri 03/20/15 09:19 PM
Thanks, messi_is. :thumbsup:

tommo / Ireland

tommyboy1101's photo
Fri 03/20/15 10:54 AM
messi_is_a_tim_1888,

Thanks so much, messi_is. It's so good knowing you're out there and I do deeply appreciate your reviews.

Thanks again, so much, my brother.

tommo / Ireland

tommyboy1101's photo
Fri 03/20/15 10:50 AM
Kaustuv1,

Nice piece my friend. Well written and presented.

tommo / Ireland

tommyboy1101's photo
Thu 03/19/15 11:36 PM
Ladywind,

My thanks to you for reading this piece. I happen to fully agree with you concerning not necessarily needing a graphics version. I'm just trying to add a little more flavor to the piece. Like cinnamon and sugar on buttered toast, ( with cocoa coffee on the side. )

Thank ye so much, Ladywind. I appreciate your words.

tommy boy / Ireland

tommyboy1101's photo
Thu 03/19/15 01:57 PM
From The Desk of The Author:

I am still trying to work out problems found with Photobucket and am in touch. As soon as this matter is solved I'll once again post poem graphics.

Sorry to you all, and, thank ye for your patience.

tommy boy moran / Ireland

tommyboy1101's photo
Thu 03/19/15 01:56 PM

I am still trying to work out problems found with Photobucket and am in touch. As soon as this matter is solved I'll once again post poem graphics.

tommyboy1101's photo
Thu 03/19/15 01:55 PM

tommyboy1101's photo
Thu 03/19/15 01:52 PM

tommyboy1101's photo
Thu 03/19/15 01:51 PM

tommyboy1101's photo
Thu 03/19/15 01:46 PM
Edited by tommyboy1101 on Thu 03/19/15 01:47 PM

Reverence and Grace

I am boldly enmeshed in common rivalry, entangled, born but not wholly blessed,
Left out on the field standing here, holding my heart's torn dreams,
Born to be kept beyond the ancient graceful west, with all the rest,
Found oft wise outside, sitting alone - along these graceful natural streams,

And a prism surrounds me, meant to be viewed - imbued, multi faceted,
And in it's body found formed, thicker than Angel hair, wider than virtual space,
This multi colored rainbow dream beyond the corrupted, inhabited, fragmented,
Where a once fate ridden sinner, restless in his holy place, finds reverence and grace,

Thom Douglas Carlisle ( Irish Tommy Moran ) Ireland

tommyboy1101's photo
Thu 03/19/15 04:54 AM
:thumbsup:

tommyboy1101's photo
Wed 03/18/15 06:49 AM
Nice. Very, very nice, teasing. I loved reading this.

Thank ye pal,

tommo / Ireland

tommyboy1101's photo
Tue 03/17/15 03:16 PM
Edited by tommyboy1101 on Tue 03/17/15 03:38 PM

tommyboy1101's photo
Mon 03/16/15 01:35 PM
Edited by tommyboy1101 on Mon 03/16/15 01:46 PM

A brief excerpt from my, " Always The Visionary " piece in MP3 voice format. 'Copy and paste' into a new browser window to listen. This is a very recent production.

https://soundcloud.com/irish-tommy-moran/i-am-free

I do hope ye like it one and all.

Be well, Stay safe,

PS: This Is a non-commercial product and can in no way be associated with a sales item.

tommyboy1101's photo
Mon 03/16/15 06:23 AM

tommyboy1101's photo
Mon 03/16/15 06:21 AM