Community > Posts By > Simbelmyne

Simbelmyne's photo
Mon 06/16/08 04:32 PM
yes i think it would be a great idea. on the other hand, some teenagers might look it up to find out where they can buy drugs from if the druggies are still doing it!!!

Simbelmyne's photo
Tue 06/10/08 04:49 PM
i guess they do it cuz they don't think they can get a man with their personality or brains. or is that what ugly people say?

Simbelmyne's photo
Mon 06/09/08 05:22 PM

yes. it's not fair for the child. by the time the child graduates, you will be 70. imagine trying to play catch at that age. and when you die, how that can affect them at that age, and the financial burden. just something to think upon.

OMG not fair my step-mom was 41 when she had my little sister. She had more love then most babies do. Due to I was the youngest at 15 others range up to 30 at the time. She is 34 now and yes both parents have passed away in the last 4 years. But when they passed away they had there burial already fixed. My little sister had a very fulfilling childhood and had more love then one child could ever image.

So yeah I totally disagree with that theory!!

Thanx....Starhawk

well you do what you want. i'm just saying think of it from the child's point of view. do you think you would have the same energy and mind set of a 30 yr old when you are 70??? i would just be worried for the child. i have worked in different kinds of doctors offices and whatnot and i see people with dementia starting as early as their 60's. rheumatoid arthritis, heart disease, fibromyalgia, granted, any of that can happen at basically any age, i just don't want to see a child short changed that's all. on the other hand, i have seen some pretty vibrant 80 yr old grandmas! but are you willing to press your luck?

Simbelmyne's photo
Mon 06/09/08 05:00 PM
yes. it's not fair for the child. by the time the child graduates, you will be 70. imagine trying to play catch at that age. and when you die, how that can affect them at that age, and the financial burden. just something to think upon.

Simbelmyne's photo
Sun 06/08/08 04:42 PM
its a middle eastern food.

Simbelmyne's photo
Sun 06/08/08 12:49 PM

did you ever think that seeing spirits or ghosts were the making of demons or devils to thwart you off the righteous path? if you say you are a believer of the bible, then you should know not to put so much trust in psychics, and to put your trust in God.

Did you ever stop to think that maybe psychics do what they do because God enables them to do so?grumble

"And the soul that turns to them that have familiar spirits, and to the wizards, to play the harlot after them, I will even set my face against that soul, and will cut him off from among his people" (Leviticus 20:6)
Satan has many tactics to deceive those that would be deceived. The Bible says that Satan can disquise himself into what looks good and right. "...For even Satan fashions himself into an angel of light. It is no great thing therefore if his ministers also fashion themselves as ministers of righteousness; whose end shall be according to their works" (2 Corinthians 11:14-15).

Simbelmyne's photo
Sat 06/07/08 09:01 PM

if you believe in the bible or read it at all, it says you are in an unconscious state, that the dead are unconscious in their graves until they are resurrected, Job 14:12-14; Daniel 12:2; John 5:29; 1Corinthians 15:51-56; 1Thessalonians 4:13-17; Hebrews 11:13, 39. We humans do not have immortal souls, Ezekiel 18:4, 20; Matthew 10:28, but receive immortality as a reward at the resurrection, John 17:2-3; 2Timothy 1:10.

Ding,Ding,Ding,Ding,,,,,We have a winner Johnny!!!!!!!!! laugh

LOL

Simbelmyne's photo
Sat 06/07/08 09:59 AM
did you ever think that seeing spirits or ghosts were the making of demons or devils to thwart you off the righteous path? if you say you are a believer of the bible, then you should know not to put so much trust in psychics, and to put your trust in God.

Simbelmyne's photo
Fri 06/06/08 04:53 PM
when they can't pay their rent but they insist on getting their nails done!!!

Simbelmyne's photo
Thu 06/05/08 06:51 PM
if you believe in the bible or read it at all, it says you are in an unconscious state, that the dead are unconscious in their graves until they are resurrected, Job 14:12-14; Daniel 12:2; John 5:29; 1Corinthians 15:51-56; 1Thessalonians 4:13-17; Hebrews 11:13, 39. We humans do not have immortal souls, Ezekiel 18:4, 20; Matthew 10:28, but receive immortality as a reward at the resurrection, John 17:2-3; 2Timothy 1:10.

2 Next