PunkRockPrincesS's photo
Sat 01/03/09 02:05 AM
silverstein--smile in your sleep
up Next alkaline trio- Radio

PunkRockPrincesS's photo
Sat 01/03/09 01:53 AM

i have always wanted to date outside my race, but i am finding it extra difficult to do so, tears

Do or don't What's the difference?
Just go Out one night and meet someone and approach it the same way you would if you were dating a black guy or an asian guy or whatever.

PunkRockPrincesS's photo
Sat 01/03/09 01:33 AM

Why do some think dating sites are for those who can't get dates elsewhere? I've just arrived on planet mingle and already....in my emails and in the new members introduction post I made....men are implying I shouldn't be here because I'm pretty (okay...I appreciate the complements...).

I see plenty of other good looking people so others must feel as I do.....a dating site is just another avenue for finding someone...it's not necessarily better or worse.

For those who asked ...........

My reasoning for trying this place out is I thought I could converse with a gentleman for weeks....and really get to know him some before I went on a date with him. This is a luxury I don't have in real life. I don't work around men so when I do meet a guy it's in a club or bookstore and they don't want to chat for weeks before a date. I'm tired of going on first and second dates with men just to find out if we have anything in common. I'm not the spring filly I once was and constantly auditioning different men gets tiring.

I agree a dating site, in theory, is a convienant way of meeting someone. The problem is, people often misrepresent themselves online.

Why invest countless hours talking to someone online, only to meet and they either:

a) don't look like their pictures
b) find out there is no chemistry
c) find out that they lie about who they are and what they are all about

Being 30, I wouldn't think you'd want to piss away your time talking online, when you can simply meet and see what the chemistry is like and go from there.
I couldnt agree with you more.

PunkRockPrincesS's photo
Sun 07/13/08 07:07 PM

seem like everyone wants sex with all kinds of people. is there no women who are faithful left. my ex wife cheated on me a lot. until i proved it. i never cheated in 21 years i guess that doesnt mean much anymore. i want a woman to love and return that love, one who wants to be treated like a queen,one who is faithful. someone who would love a man who can cook, clean, work on anything, build, take care of bills and do that because i want to. is there any of you left???????
there are plenty of good women out there, you just have to know where to look. and the real task is keeping her once you find her.flowerforyou

PunkRockPrincesS's photo
Fri 07/11/08 10:39 PM

:heart: If you truly love a person, you'll want him/her to be happy even though you can't be with him/her, right?:heart:
depends on the situation i guess.

PunkRockPrincesS's photo

:heart: If you truly love a person, you'll want him/her to be happy even though you can't be with him/her, right?:heart:

PunkRockPrincesS's photo

PunkRockPrincesS's photo
Sun 06/29/08 12:14 AM
goodnight flowerforyou

PunkRockPrincesS's photo
Sun 06/29/08 12:06 AM

Having a weird problem with my PC, went to download some files, which by default are going to my desktop. They downloaded just fine, except...... they didn't. They cannot be seen on the desktop at all, and I'm dumbfounded as to why.

I can access the files in question just fine by manually going into the desktop, through the open destination folder in the downloads part of my computer, but as far as being physically seen on the desktop itself, they're not there. I don't understand it, how could this be?
just right click and copy or send to desktop

PunkRockPrincesS's photo
Sat 06/28/08 11:55 PM

What flavor of Kool-aid are you? (Well, If you had to be one)
cherry bigsmile why what does it all mean basil?laugh laugh laugh

I have no idea what it means..lol. I am just bored and drinking the only Kool-aid I drink and decided to post a stupid question!
I would have to say pineappledrinker

PunkRockPrincesS's photo
Tue 06/24/08 06:49 PM
you dont need a man to be happy anyway.

PunkRockPrincesS's photo
Tue 06/24/08 06:45 PM

my ex want me back. We broke up because he slept with my friend. I am still in love with him, should I give him a chance?
:wink: Me and you should sleep together first:tongue:
laugh

PunkRockPrincesS's photo
Tue 06/24/08 06:44 PM

my ex want me back. We broke up because he slept with my friend. I am still in love with him, should I give him a chance?
nah, maybe if he hooked up with a random chick, but he stepped n ur circle of friends. he is a loser. dump his as* to the curbflowerforyou

PunkRockPrincesS's photo
Tue 06/24/08 12:06 AM

My mom just doesn't get it, she constantly plays the lottery, never even caring how much a scam it is. It sucks your wallet dry with a win once in a blue moon. I tell her, my grandma tells her, but she doesn't care, she just keeps playing. I'm so fed up with it.....grumble mad
someones gotta win might as well b her, besides your up all night on the comp... maybe she doesnt agree with some of your decisions eitheR? besides she is entitled to a lil excitement and if the lotto gives her that then so be it.

PunkRockPrincesS's photo
Mon 06/23/08 11:59 PM

my back is killing me...ahhh!!!! :cry:
take some tabs.....all betterflowerforyou

PunkRockPrincesS's photo
Mon 06/23/08 11:55 PM

is the greatest female in history ???

Give up ???

Mrs Pacman.....for 25 cents the b!tc^ swallows til she dies !!!!

laugh
laugh

PunkRockPrincesS's photo
Mon 06/23/08 11:38 PM

Hell, I'll date ya!

flowerforyou
grumble

PunkRockPrincesS's photo
Mon 06/23/08 11:24 PM

do you have a red dot between your eyes,,,,,do you get to scratch it off when u get married,,,,,,to see if you win a 7-11 or gas station
laugh laugh laugh

PunkRockPrincesS's photo
Mon 06/23/08 11:18 PM

Did you just finish watching The Simpson's?huh laugh laugh
laugh blushing

PunkRockPrincesS's photo
Mon 06/23/08 11:12 PM

cast iron frying pan will do the job......come heredevil
lol....ouch?