Community > Posts By > sassylea

sassylea's photo
Mon 01/05/09 06:21 PM
I'm looking for new people to talk to. I'm 19. And happily engaged, so don't get any ideas. LOL laugh

sassylea's photo
Mon 01/05/09 06:12 PM
you people are wierd. do you shake What? so confused. but no i dont if youre talking about peeing because im a girl

sassylea's photo
Sat 01/03/09 10:47 PM

Thanks.

Only say thanks if it works. :-)

k im gonna go and try it now. ttyl

sassylea's photo
Sat 01/03/09 10:44 PM

I'd like the remedy too. What do you want to talk about?

ask him in the insomnia post he'll send it to you im out of here for now.

sassylea's photo
Sat 01/03/09 10:41 PM
Edited by sassylea on Sat 01/03/09 10:43 PM

I have what I wrote for sassy saved in a text file. Anyone else who wants to try it, let me know and I'll copy and paste in an email for you.

I know how much of a ***** insomnia can be. I'll help anyone who asks. If I can.

k thank you check my IM BOARD post i left you a message there. i got to go. thank you and talk to you again later maybe

sassylea's photo
Sat 01/03/09 10:39 PM

ABYONE OUT THERE THAT WANTS TO CHAT

As long as you stop shouting. I may be old but my hearing is still pretty good...lol

i just realized that i spelled anyone wrong anywho if you are the person sending me the remedy for insomnia go ahead and send it im out of here ill chat with you later k oh and thanks

sassylea's photo
Sat 01/03/09 10:35 PM

I got an answer for those sleepless nights !

" go take the HOTTEST SHOWER YOU CAN STAND ", THEN POP A COUPLE OF ALEVE ASPARIN ...AND BEFORE YOU KNOW IT---

OUT LIKE A LIGHT !....works for me anyway

all a hot shower does for me is wake me up even more

sassylea's photo
Sat 01/03/09 10:32 PM

Yea...gets wierd sometimes. I'm bi-polar too so that just aggravates it. I've tried a lot o different medications but nothing seems to help ad I don't want to get dependant on pills. I've tried meditating, deep sea visualization, hipgnosis...& nada.
YEAH I HAVE DEPRESSION ANXIETY AND STUFF LIKE THAT SO THAT DOESNT HELP MUCH EITHER
Yea, you understand. As far as having a good imagination...Yea...that's part of the problem...my brain never stops. It's good cuz' I'm a writer but mentally it drives me nuts.

yeah same here

sassylea's photo
Sat 01/03/09 10:29 PM

I fall asleep at 4:20asleep

lol 420 lol

sassylea's photo
Sat 01/03/09 10:27 PM
IM NOT SHOUTING IM JUST TYPING IN CAPS. LOL ok sorry

sassylea's photo
Sat 01/03/09 10:26 PM

Yea...gets wierd sometimes. I'm bi-polar too so that just aggravates it. I've tried a lot o different medications but nothing seems to help ad I don't want to get dependant on pills. I've tried meditating, deep sea visualization, hipgnosis...& nada.
YEAH I HAVE DEPRESSION ANXIETY AND STUFF LIKE THAT SO THAT DOESNT HELP MUCH EITHER

sassylea's photo
Sat 01/03/09 10:25 PM

The whole trick is learning how to shut off your mind.

I learned how to do it a few years ago and I haven't had much trouble with sleeplessness in quite a while.

TELL ME HOW ID LOVE TO KNOW

I will email you the trick. It's kinda drawn out to try to post here.

I promise it doesn't involve sex or anything perverted.

I honestly want to help.

Before I write it all out, though....I need to know if you have a decent imagination.

YEAH I HAVE A GREAT IMAGINATION

sassylea's photo
Sat 01/03/09 10:23 PM

Like...I used to envy my coffee maker cuz' when I wanted to use it I'd turn it on, when I was done I'd turn it off. Sometimes I wish my brain was like my coffeemaker Ya' know?
YEAH HELL I WISH I HAD A COFFEE MAKER.LOL

sassylea's photo
Sat 01/03/09 10:21 PM

The whole trick is learning how to shut off your mind.

I learned how to do it a few years ago and I haven't had much trouble with sleeplessness in quite a while.

TELL ME HOW ID LOVE TO KNOW

sassylea's photo
Sat 01/03/09 10:20 PM

I've been battling insomnia for awhile now and it sucks. You're always tired but you can't sleep. It sucks.
Dealt with that as a teen. Be in bed for hour's before I could fall asleep. What's on your mind is the question.

IM ONLY 19 IVE BEEN DEALING WITH IT MY WHOLE LIFE, AND MY MIND IS ALWAYS RACING

sassylea's photo
Sat 01/03/09 10:19 PM
YES ALL THE TIME

sassylea's photo
Sat 01/03/09 10:14 PM
HI IM AN INSOMNIAC!

sassylea's photo
Sat 01/03/09 10:13 PM
ABYONE OUT THERE THAT WANTS TO CHAT

sassylea's photo
Mon 12/29/08 01:56 AM