Community > Posts By > widowerseeking

widowerseeking's photo
Wed 02/27/08 07:51 PM
ladies and gentlemen----- boys and girls------ children of all ages even JSHers, welcome to the GREATTTTTEST show on earth JSH where else in the universe will you find fake arby coupons, or even hot coffee from the clowns place, we know it must be hot one lady even burned herself with it.noway noway

widowerseeking's photo
Wed 02/27/08 07:29 PM
oh just one more thing lex will soon forget about those arby coupons, seem he is getting into the wendys chile, he heard it was finger licking good.laugh laugh laugh laugh

widowerseeking's photo
Wed 02/27/08 07:37 AM
JSH is really going overboard, they are now promoting two new eateries, del taco and a place run by a clown.laugh laugh laugh laugh

widowerseeking's photo
Tue 02/26/08 09:13 PM
I hear they are promoting finger licking good chile at wendys. OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

widowerseeking's photo
Tue 02/26/08 08:32 PM
just got word they have banned KFC coupons oh well I can live with that. the have banned arby coupons and promotions what will lex do now. they banned burger king coupons and promotions what were they thinking. finally they banned coupons and promotions from the best eating place around long john silvers, now that is really barberic.mad mad mad mad

widowerseeking's photo
Tue 02/26/08 09:39 AM
if they ask and you think the profile sucks say it sucks.

widowerseeking's photo
Tue 02/26/08 09:33 AM
rate me, that is the most overrated topic here.frown frown

widowerseeking's photo
Tue 02/26/08 07:46 AM
OK will grant you a reprieve, I would say you can list yourself as a light smoker, say you seldom smoke or you only smoke when you are ___________, place your own description here.drinker drinker drinker

widowerseeking's photo
Mon 02/25/08 11:36 PM
if it is only one a day one a week or one a month, you are still a smoker OK not a heavy smoker but a smoker just the same..drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker

widowerseeking's photo
Mon 02/25/08 11:17 PM
as someone who has smoked 2 packs a day for 60 years and quit 6 months ago, there is no such thing as occasional, either you are a smoker or you are not.....

widowerseeking's photo
Mon 02/25/08 11:06 PM
OK OK OK, if this place is so full of wirdos, where is mine hiding come out it is almost bed time...

widowerseeking's photo
Mon 02/25/08 08:17 PM
don't even think of leaving, most of what is weong here will be corrected as soon as the weather changes, this has been a unusually harsh winter in most of the country. people are stuck indoors when they would like to be out, classic cabin fever it also makes one easily disturbed just stick it out things are bound to change.....drinker drinker frown frown

widowerseeking's photo
Mon 02/25/08 07:39 PM
a true friend knows you better than you know yourself, can tell when you are down and need someone to lift you up. true frind may say they wish you would do, or you would not do, but will not judge you if you fail to listen to what they tell you...flowerforyou :heart: flowerforyou :heart: flowerforyou :heart: flowerforyou :heart:

widowerseeking's photo
Mon 02/25/08 06:52 AM
so many prayer requests, I may miss some nd not answer them, will just say a prayer for all who need one, regardless of how often they are needed.:smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile:

widowerseeking's photo
Mon 02/25/08 06:36 AM
this is a bumpy road but it is the only one we have to travel.

widowerseeking's photo
Mon 02/25/08 06:25 AM
prayers being sent, may the good lord bless and keep you both.

widowerseeking's photo
Sun 02/24/08 07:26 PM
think i'm the oldest 2nd grader here. LMAO

widowerseeking's photo
Sun 02/24/08 07:16 PM
a true redneck refers to 6th grade as his senior year, and thinks the last words of the star spangled banner are gentlemen start your engines----laugh laugh drinker drinker drinker drinker

widowerseeking's photo
Sun 02/24/08 06:35 PM
I hear they are going to take all the american idols to date put them togeather, make them one long program just a few weeks of it all for lex since they know how he likes the show, not even any arby coupons, for him to use as that would take up some of his viewing time....laugh laugh laugh laugh

widowerseeking's photo
Sun 02/24/08 11:31 AM
two things wrong with that request, one I don't have a cam the other if you heard me try to sing you would want to go back to american idol.....LMFAO

1 2 3 4 6 8 9 10 24 25